Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls on crypto market are back  (Read 1101 times)
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

Bull just slowly stopping now. I think next months will be more positive for investors and traders in market. Just still watching about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

Bull just slowly stopping now. I think next months will be more positive for investors and traders in market. Just still watching about it.

If BAKKT is not delayed again, the bull might start kicking in in Q1 2019 a couple of months later. But, if it gets delayed again, I can not imagine how far it will be.
I mean, how far it will go down if it gets delayed again.
as we can see, many media are starting to make an assumption that the market trend will change if BAKKT is on schedule.
and what will happen if it is off the schedule? the media will start spreading the shit all over our face.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:03:49 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 06:11:42 AM by EdenHazard

The price declined at this time was indeed believed by some people to end from a prolonged bearish market. We can imagine a significant price increase occurred within one day, bitcoin rose to 10% and the most impressive increase was occurred in BCH and BSV.

However, we have not been able to decide that the bull run will arrive, cause at the moment the price of cryptocurrency is back down and in the next few days we will be faced with Christmas and New Year celebrations where it was habit for some investor to sold their assets temporarily. And also, I just worried that the current price increase is a manipulation by whales or every investor who has large capital, they want a profit in this way.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

Good day. Btc value went up a little but there's still uncertainty on my part if it will continue or its just another but trap and then go down again. Some earning just enough to cash out for the holidays. Manipulation of prices.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) is looking increasingly bullish on a key technical chart following its strong move above $4,000.
https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business

i believe, when the price of bitcoin rising, others crypto will rising too,,
be ready everyone, choose the right cryptocurrencies now,
so, you don't miss the bull train  Wink

i bet ethereum, ADA, EOS and waves will be huge in 2019, what about you ?

but, now the price of bitcoin down again and hit $3900
i hope this only a corrections from the first jump of bitcoin price,, after growing from $3200 to $4100 in the last few days
so, we will see anothers jump in price again in the next few days,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) is looking increasingly bullish on a key technical chart following its strong move above $4,000.
https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business

so, you don't miss the bull train  Wink

I think the increasing of cryptocurrency recently is the bull trap. Now the price is going down, and I think the situation will continue to the end of this year. In the next year 2019, ETH will recover and come back to 2nd position, ADA and EOS will grow and reach a new peak together with Ethereum.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

This is a good sign of recovery and hopefully early in 2019, the price is much higher compare today. There’s a great future waiting for us, and I know with some of the great coins like XRP and ETH, it can generate huge profit for us.

From 3000$ to 4000$ was amazing ride, I have again missed the train, I had buy orders on 2800USD, but price gone the opposite way, what a pitty.
Well, its not too late to buy again because it is still cheap, you just need to be patient when you invest right now. The price is still in a good level, better not to miss this chance again.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

I think it is just a test or rather a normal routine of the market that either go up or down but i'm still amaze that it do break the resistance of $4k lately. But it just gone so soon and now we are back again at the $3k ranges. Somehow it is gaining some prices though that makes it a good sign that the market is slowly back.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:41:33 AM

Do not put your hope in this short increase of bitcoin because we are still in the bear trend, this is a normal technical analysis as the experts have analysed when we reached the 3100 mark that we will see a big uptrend but will not be the sign of a reversal to the bull run. We must consider that the bear market is not yet over until we hit the 2000 K level or lower then we will see a slow recovery to the upside.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

is this a bulls or just a trend before the price correction and will fall even deeper, I'm just afraid that many people will be lured by price movements and finally their funds will get caught up in being deceived by movements that show bright spots

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:03:34 AM

The market movement began to look good in the past few days, but today is starting to decline and hope this derivative is not as sharp as predicted. A moment for interlude and the market movement will go well and increase again.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

It does seem that market has had some green days and has turned somewhat bullish. Bulls still has much to prove and market need to go significantly higher before trend turns really bullish.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

Yes, but I think this is only temporary. This time the cryptocurrency rally is over. The $4,000 bitcoin may not be restored until February, so the coin should be sold now. Bitcoin will not break through $4,200 this time.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

I bet the mentioned altcoin will experience a huge pump in price next year but the fate of Ethereum still lie on the team movement for for the 2019 has they promised but for EOS huge pump I'm not quite sure if that will happen. However, it good to be optimistic about the market but the crypto market bull run is yet to be back.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

I think it is too early to talk about the fact that the bear market is over. Let's wait until January and then we will know if the trend of price increases will continue.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

We have to be watchful each time the market moves out. Bulls are likely to be there but we can't predict when, as long as you are here and willing to wait for that you'll notice it very soon.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

Still, I believe that the cryptocurrency market has not yet died. This means that after a while most of the coins will go up.

Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

I agree that the bulls have returned to seize control of the market over the next few months, but as altcoins in which I would like to invest, I choose the ETA token. I do this because, in the opinion of many analysts, real estate projects are among the most promising for investments, Etheera is a Swiss project that is the most promising for the near future.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

Still, I believe that the cryptocurrency market has not yet died. This means that after a while most of the coins will go up.
we are just waiting for the market to rise, and we have seen the signs. trading volume in the market has developed, the meaning of traders and investors has returned. they believe the crypto market will return, because the decline does not mean death.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

What happening now is not bullrun yet, its just a minor recovery so dont rely too much in the current state of the market. Its better to not monitor the prices frequently so you wont get disappointed if what you expected is not happened.

Altcoins will surely increase once bitcoin bounce back but for now its too early to say that we are experiencing bullrun already. Its better to keep buying while the coins are still in cheap price.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: