Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many investors fall poor because bitcoin prices are down  (Read 1186 times)
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

That is really the reality affecting now, not just the investors but almost all that are connected to cryptocurrency ,are affected by this current market falldown , the bounty projects ,the ICOs ,the members ,the customers are all affected  by  the current price falldown of coins.

flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh
A few days ago I read an article from my country that due to market crypto is getting worse and that make more unemployment. It reminds me that there are many traders who resign from their office and choose traders as the main profession. But for whales maybe financial can still be covered even if they loss because I'm sure they have a lot of strategy. That must be so worried about not them but small trader. We should be more thorough and careful invest in altcoin because if it fell then there would be no funds for backup from the bottom.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh
There is a saying in crypto world that we should only invest what we can afford to lose because it is so risky in here and anything could happen. We should put that in our mind always so that we can't blame anyone else but ourselves.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

yes is true, because all investments use Bitcoin and Ethereum if the two centers experience bad things, it will also affect who uses it.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Yes, the Bitcoin price affects most altcoins, but it's more like Ethereum. Indeed, it was not a year of profits, but people lost their investment unless they chose to do so, withdrawing their money under the investment price, or at worst if the currency project broke down. Poverty from crypto market comes from lack of patience and because of misinformation.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

Yes because as we can see the market and current prices of cryptocurrency, all is down within just five months the coins decresed by 75 percent and by this the crypto investors would have deficit or no profit.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Yes.
It is like the USD of all the altcoins while bitcoin is being converted always at a USD price.

You will notice it always. As bitcoin price goes up then same with ETH and other ERC20 tokens.
Both are leaninng with each other.

Now about those losses on ICO's, most of it is because they are not really investors. Investing takes time and it doesnt just end when the token is listed in an exchange. That is a trader's habit, not an investor.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

2018 is a big reason why you should only invest what you can afford to lose and you should do a research and to study the right time to invest and to exit, there are a lot of losers now but I'm pretty sure 2019 is a big turn around from what happened this year just like what a big turn around 2018 from what happened in 2017.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

yeah, because most people bought it during ATH, bought it during the peak
$20,000 is definitely a 60-70% loss if you bought it that price compare to now

However, if you believe the supply tend to be overtake by the demand and it could be the revolution, why sell it when it drop when it can go higher?
Right
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

And not only Bitcoin investors are poor, when Bitcoin crashed, also Nvidia and AMD are loosing because they produce gpu cards for mining, but mining is not profitable. So thats why Nvidia stocks crashed by 54% Cheesy.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

Yes, the prices of all coins are falling and they are all significantly lower than the price that was during the ICO. But if we keep our coins until the market recovers, we will not lose our money. Therefore, if we want to make a profit in the future, we must count on long-term storage of our coins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

you can not become poor by investing in bitcoin. you can become poor by being a newbie who refuses to use his brain and chooses to listen to FUD and hype. basically someone who is moving like a leaf with the wind!

but if you use your head and start investing wisely (buying the dips not the bubbles, investing what you can afford to lose, not waste money on ICO scams...) then you will only profit from something like bitcoin!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

In my opinion, anyone who more than a month in the cryptoworld, knows that this is true, Bitcoin manages the parade.
matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

perhaps, if their wallets are not diversified, then they might really lose big. 
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Of course, bitcoin has a certain influence on the market. If the first currency of the cryptocurrency market is falling. All coins are starting to fall. We know this with you. So the market needs a strong bitcoin. However, the influence of Bitcoin does not apply to all projects. Quality projects are able to grow even in difficult market conditions.

rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Of course the price of bitcoin affects the price of the coin because most exchanges are done with BTC or ETH, while ETH also falls when the bitcoin market is bearish.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

This is not strange at all and anyone investing in Cryptocurrency should always have it in mind that things might go the other way around and prepare himself for it. This is the reason why we always tell ourselves that one should invest what he can afford to lose.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Unfortunately I am one of those people, this time last year I had so much money that it amounted to 10 times the minimum salary for a work I did in 10 days, right now I am working a whole month every single day without any day breaks and yet I am not making as much as minimum salary for the months work, I usually find some extra work thankfully and cover the difference and make a bit more but life became really hard when bitcoin fell.

I had some bitcoins but since I kept them as bitcoins they lost a lot of value and I lost a lot because of it. Now I have to grind harder and keep on making money and saving bitcoins in order to recover what I lost and get back on my feet. Bitcoin thankfully gathers everyone together like a tribe making world smaller so its easier to make money, while people are out there trying to make money with trading I have made more bitcoins thanks to working than many of them.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Well, If you buy at the top then it will surely make you poor when you start selling it in the current market. I guess you are not yet lost until you sell it on exchanges and receive less profit out of it. Be sure to wait for the bull market to come ahead.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Yeah most of the coin depend on the bitcoin price because usually the trade happened between the coin and bitcoin, and there are many investors stated that they have lost alot of money because of the bitcoin dropping, some even already left crypto world, and seems like the market situation hasn't recover yet, so we still need to prepare for the worse
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: