Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many investors fall poor because bitcoin prices are down  (Read 1186 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh

Well, If you buy at the top then it will surely make you poor when you start selling it in the current market. I guess you are not yet lost until you sell it on exchanges and receive less profit out of it. Be sure to wait for the bull market to come ahead.
in order to wait for a really bullish exit of the cryptocurrency market, you can wait a long time. and in order not to experience financial problems in life during this period, you need to have other sources of income.
luispitchler

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

mistakes in investing in crypto happened because of the get-rich-quick thinking.  some put everything they have and expect a thousand roi.
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

This is very logical! And all because many expected further growth, which was a year ago and it was too late to enter the market. It was necessary to analyze the wounds then.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

that is indeed happening now, not only investors but also most of the crypto community has been affected, because the crypto price has dropped dramatically.
we all can learn from this, we should ONLY Invest What We Can Afford to Lose
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

I am agree with you. A long period, recession period. Apache investors invested, they had no idea of ​​loss. At this time prices were affected by up to 500%, investors were poor and those who invested by selling the property also came to the streets. Even after such a large difference there is a stir in the market. Keep calm and maintain patience.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

In order for the fall of the cryptocurrency was not so terrible, you don't need to invest all your assets. Invest 10-20% and not more.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

Yeah that's true. As we all know, the market always follow Bitcoin, the king of all coins and so if the price of Bitcoin isn't doing well, the the whole market gets jeopardized. This therefore puts investors at risk of losing their savings.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

I think investors must understand that crypto is so risky with an unstable market, for investment it should use consideration and don't put all money into crypto. The current conditions are so bad and investors must have patience in facing this bad market.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

Investors thought that bitcoins would be so good for investments, but this crypto looks good only for settlement payments, I think.
What's wrong for thinking that bitcoin is a good investment? 
It is being used now as a store of value which many people think that someday it will be bigger or same as gold. Crypto should be used for payments but as time goes, people tend to think of it the other way.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

Bitcoin prices dropped to make the altcoin price to be very low and even 500% lower than the price of ico, which makes many investors experience a lot of losses. not a few investors who become poor because of it. is it true that bitcoin affects the price of all altcoins Huh

huge investors who got special bonuses like 50% in the private sale dump the coin bags to realise their gains so this caused the dump in the coin price. so i will say that it is the investors who dump the coin price not the buyers

domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

predicting the price of bitcoin and altcoin is not as easy as imagined, although there is a lot of information obtained, new small investments are profitable if they are lucky and when large investments fall and make investors poor.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

Many investors think that bitcoin price will double than 2017 ...but instead of double bitcoin price is 5 times reduced than 2017 ... so panic reduced,panic holding and panic losses.

THis is the first time I see the term panic holding. I know panic selling and fomo buying but wtf is panic holding?Cheesy It's like when you're drowning and you hold on to every piece of wood that's floating around you no matter how small?

Altcoin market depends on Bitcoin because every law in the world is made with Bitcoin in mind. If a government bans Bitcoin don't think it will allow altcoins to be traded. If Bitcoin fails all altcoins will follow.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

yeah, coz of dumping, right now that is what's happening. I really wanna think right now that it is better to wait for exchanges before getting a crypto coin or token that you wanna hodl because you can get potentially pretty much lower price than the ico. But for me that's not always the case. Their is always give and take. Coz before, whenever an ico finishes and hit exchanges it sky rockets.
When you wanna sell make sure you wont regret it if the price goes higher. and when you wanna hodl, make sure you wont sell it if the price goes lower. That's it. Coz we can never know the future.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

Very important to know the basic fundamentals with regards to crypto environment. At the beginning of crypto investment, investors must determined the possibilities as long as they can to prevent unfortunate investment result. Patient is a must to have a better hope and calmness spirit to deal the volatile place most specially when the market turn to drastic falls.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:12:11 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 07:30:01 AM by guoyu78

None of altcoin can be independent from bitcoin price, the huge drop from the price of bitcoin affected the value of altcoins as a result many investors couldn't realize 10% of initial amount of money invested.
Even all altcoins are depending on bitcoin price movement, we can see some coins are trading on its own time to time. Ethereum must be the good example here and recently waves is doing on its own regardless of where bitcoin is trading. It means we have to choose altcoins after some study, so that we can save our capital even all other cryptos are performing poorer. Also if you are choosing only major altcoins then you do not need to worry about.

Moreover, those investors who are all getting panic on seeing bitcoin markets is falling down may face looses and then may become poor. But, for those investors who are very confident about the future of bitcoins will not get panic hence they will not pull off their bitcoin holding now. They must be choosing to continue their bitcoin stash for the future.

Bitcoin is only good for long term. People who are understanding this fact are making good profits and people are not ready to accept this fact may become poor on their attempts to test the potential of bitcoins.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

I lost almost all my portfolio wealth this year because I didn't sell in January my altcoins when I should have when they had reached an all-time high. I am the only one to blame for this fiasco because I gave in to all the FOMO and positive news everyone was saying back then but wasn't looking at the reality on the ground, that shorting with exchange slike Bitfinex and Bitmex would become a reality and that the Bitcoin Futures were going to make a few whales very rich and most of us hodlers very poor. I wish I could go back now and change everything but it is impossible now so got to hope that at least I can grow a few bags before the next bull run and in doing so want to help my family.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

yes, alt prices are greatly influenced by the price of bitcoin they follow it even though it's not often, and after I altcoin doesn't do ico  Roll Eyes
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

This is a clear example of the fact that Bitcoin is actually very poorly performing the function of accumulating value and it practically cannot be compared with gold in this regard because of its high price volatility. The high price of Bitcoin now plays a negative role for investors who are going to hold it for a long time. At the same time, experienced traders can still have high profits using high bitcoin volatility.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

investors should not use all their money for buying crypto so they won't fall poor and lose only part of their money that is not cricitical for them.
I agree this is not a reasonable investment, you need to properly use the funds to n lose their funds , I think 10-15% of the Deposit is the most reasonable

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:48:48 PM

Now, we are all in one boat - most of the guys that invested in the cryptocurrencies in 2018, lost a lot. Nevertheless, I think that the time to give up has not come yet - hold your crypto better.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: