Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why So Bloody Hard to Buy Crypto?  (Read 1955 times)
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:28:59 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are becoming more accepted these days.  

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?"  

Your opinion?

Bitcoin it'a not dirty money and personally, I don't find it difficult to buy cryptos. The only thing that you must be careful to protect them in the proper way since there have been many people who lost them for thefts and hacks. It's always useful to spend some time learning before.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:41:36 PM

It is quite difficult for some people to write in Word. The world is changing, but some people find it harder to adapt to technology. That's how it is with the crypto market. The crypto market is difficult for beginners because they are not guided. When you are guided and helped to understand the principle of operation, everything that was hard becomes easy to understand. Bitcoin and other crypto do not think they are considered dirty money, because it would be illogical. It's just the result of fair and future investments. Investments do not mean dirty money. Stealing is dirty money.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:48:24 PM

Are you insane? There are so many exchangers where it is possible to by bitcoin and many other so called altcoins. I really do not understand why it's so 'bloody hard" for you to open one, register there and by as much coins as you wish.
That’s true, especially with binance where you don’t need to fill up the KYC form and you can buy more coins as long as you can. Its not that hard, and if you can’t afford to invest now then do it next time, just save money today and learn more about crypotcurrency, when you’re ready you can now have more bitcoin.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:01:45 PM

I would not say that it is difficult because if you have a credit card, then everything is done very quickly

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

I would not say that it is difficult because if you have a credit card, then everything is done very quickly
But not all of us have credit card and fiat money were they are holding. But couldn't be a way that give a hindrance to buy crypto if you want too.
If you are about to start investing crypto,  you can feel it hard and even have worries for it have a successful transactions. The risk you think that you might get mistake and never bring back your money. But you can actually learn it as you go on.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:48:14 AM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are becoming more accepted these days. 

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?" 

Your opinion?
maybe buying bitcoin is difficult because of the lack of knowledge about the digital world and how to use it. diligently read and deepen your knowledge so that you understand bitcoin. do not rush to buy bitcoin, make sure you buy at a low price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:55:27 AM

this has become a natural thing if many are afraid to buy bitcoin again because the price of bitcoin that falls from high prices to this cheap price makes new traders think more for investing and buying bitcoin because they fear prices will fall further, even if no one buys bitcoin again, it looks like bitcoin will no longer have price movements and will not be expensive anymore.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:51:01 AM

Bloody hard ? Lol its not  .   buying crypto today is more easier compared to previous years because crypto today are now verry popular all over the world .  if you ask people on the street about crypto , for sure they will understand it . thats why its not hard to find a place or a store to buy cryptos  .

Even beginners can always search the net for quicker answers on where to buy cryptos   .  its only hard to buy cryptos if you dont have enough cash on your pocket because buying crypto usually charged a slight tax for the fees
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:19:54 AM

To be honest, price drop is really normal on market due to it's volatility. It's very unpredictable! But here is the good thing, you'll have an opportunity to buy it at the low price during price drop. Let's always take the positive side and don't worry much.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:28:34 AM

this has become a natural thing if many are afraid to buy bitcoin again because the price of bitcoin that falls from high prices to this cheap price makes new traders think more for investing and buying bitcoin because they fear prices will fall further, even if no one buys bitcoin again, it looks like bitcoin will no longer have price movements and will not be expensive anymore.
Well it is not difficult to buy crypto specially if it is a potential coin because it is lower now where you can get high volume. It is not bloody to buy it for sure if you really what to take risk for this opportunity because there could be a good return. It won't stay that low, and market will go green again and for me that is what bloody when you do not take chances now.

fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:09:50 PM

I think it's not too hard but to buy Bitcoin you need to go through the KYC process. Create a wallet account to contain Bitcoin and you should not let anyone know this information. You can buy Bitcoin through Altcoin exchanges. That is my opinion.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:45:48 PM

For buying cryptocurrency right now is good for others because they can bought lower price of altcoins and it's not hard for me to start buy and hold.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:02:51 PM

What makes you think that it is so difficult to find out where you can buy Bitcoin? As for me it doesn't cause much difficulty. Of course, I admit that everyone has a different level of observation and ingenuity, perhaps this is the problem.
You can simply enter into Google search the question: "How and where to byu the crypto currency?" In the results, in addition to this information, you will immediately see a lot of introductory materials for beginners in crypto currencies.
And those who consider crypto currencies "dirty money", in my opinion, don't understand the essence of crypto currencies at all and why they are needed.

PS: If my post has offended you with something, please forgive me. That was not my goal. I just wanted to help you think more about crypto currencies, about their understanding and about your true goal in the crypto world.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:25:00 PM

I agree with the poster that it's hard owning Cryptocurrency.
Let's take a look at this, to buy Cryptocurrency as a new investor, you have to register on an exchange , wait for account verification, convert your fiat to Bitcoin before you can buy any other Cryptocurrency of choice.
Believe me , it's a very tedious task to new investors.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:54:25 PM

At the beginning, buying bitcoin can look like an adventure that you have to take since you have to worry about so many things like a safe wallet, a place where you can buy bitcoins securely and also the payment methods that are most reliable for you.

Don't worry, it's easier than it seems to buy bitcoin. Right now exchangers have all kinds of features available for beginners. You have a wallet where you can save you bitcoin, you have tutorials on how to use it and the payment methods are more convenient than ever. You can even buy bitcoin using your debit card or bank account.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:01:41 PM

It is not difficult to buy Bitcoin nowadays. There are coinbase, localbitcoin and other exchanges where you can buy Bitcoin with fiat. Don’t you have an exchange in your country?
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:17:17 PM

For an ordinary person, it is really so difficult to buy or trade on crypto-market. If it was user frendly and easy task for an ordinary person, we would see higher figures and adoption of some major cryptocurrencies may be realized. Crypto-community should find ways to reach as much as people it can. This task is not for a group ar individuals. There must be ways to make it easier and better.
kouba01

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:55:13 PM

Yes, it's a matter of legality and the sites selling coins needing to keep track of customers. Besides, most of the governments of the world really want to know exactly how much money you have and where it is at all times so that they can seize it form you at a moment's notice on their whim.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:33:40 PM

I agree with the poster that it's hard owning Cryptocurrency.
Let's take a look at this, to buy Cryptocurrency as a new investor, you have to register on an exchange , wait for account verification, convert your fiat to Bitcoin before you can buy any other Cryptocurrency of choice.
Believe me , it's a very tedious task to new investors.

Any business that requires brain activity will cause difficulties for a beginner. But let's face it, if a person really wants it, then it’s easy to figure it out.
My friend's wife (my friend doesn't trade crypto currencies, that is, he didn't help her) after she realized that she wanted to trade crypto currencies, for 3 days she studied all the necessary basic information about crypto currencies, registered on the  exchange, found a way how she could enter money in there and bought currencies for them, which she considered promising at that time. No one helped her in this and she didn't receive any advice from anyone (besides to tips that she found on the internet). And at that time she was a mother of a 2 year old baby who was with her 24 hours a day. As a result, having bought crypto currency in October 2017, she very significantly increased her deposit in the coming months.
So even if a woman with a baby in her arms found a solution to all the initial problems of newbies when entering the crypto currency market, how can adult men complain that it is difficult for them to find a way to invest in crypto currency?
By the way, this wonderful woman still successfully trades crypto currencies, for a whole year she improved her skills and didn't despair that the market had become bearish. That is why she learned to trade very well and is now successfully making money.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:13:51 AM

I think buying crypto is rather easy now, you can always buy from localbitcoins and services like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: