Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why So Bloody Hard to Buy Crypto?  (Read 1955 times)
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:10:11 PM

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are becoming more accepted these days. 

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?" 

Your opinion?
Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money? Of course NO but because they not learn more about it, if they learn it, it should be easy. I see in youtube channel already many people know bitcoin but only less of them buy it maybe because still pros and cons and some countries forbid it
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:26:02 PM

Right now it isn't that easy to learn about cryptocurrency. But, people themselves need to learn of their own. This will let the users explore more about cryptocurrency. Right now buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies isn't that hard as the past as we've got more and more cryptocurrency exchanges with bitcoin along with different pairing.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:59:33 PM

Why then, is it so bloody hard for the average person to learn where to buy it?  Is it because it's considered "dirty money?" 

Your opinion?
in my opinion not as you say dirty money in my opinion it is difficult to get bitcoin is one of the facilities and infrastructure that can not support and the government has not received crypto currency in his country
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:54:50 AM

Your opinion?

Cryptocurrency become popular lately and people just know it. I think its normal people asking where to buy it because they think its a good opportunity buying bitcoin at cheap price. I dont think they considering bitcoin as dirty money but they already infected with bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It will change and i am believe people will realize bitcoin is good investment and could become internet currency

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:40:49 AM

It's not that hard to buy crypto because there are lots of exchanges to start with, the only hindrance is that people are too lazy to even research or know about the basics to start buying Cryptos. Kyc is not a problem if you are a genuine person.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:46:35 AM

Right now it isn't that easy to learn about cryptocurrency. But, people themselves need to learn of their own. This will let the users explore more about cryptocurrency. Right now buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies isn't that hard as the past as we've got more and more cryptocurrency exchanges with bitcoin along with different pairing.
It is not easy to learn cryptocurrencies because we need a lot of time to study and read different articles can improve our learnings. I allocate most of my time in researching because I know that my knowledge is still not enough. I have still motivation to learn for me to use effective strategies.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:24:02 PM

I think buying crypto is rather easy now, you can always buy from localbitcoins and services like that.

I do not meet any difficulties when I want to buy the cryptocurrencies. I go to any trusted exchange, and get what I want. The choice is great now, and you can also find the best profitable rate.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:23:43 PM

I don't see anything complicated about that. Yes, you need to spend enough time to understand all the nuances of the purchase and pass the verification on the exchanges, but it's not as difficult as it seems.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:53:52 PM

I think you should not have any problems with buying bitcoin, if you are fluent in computer and Internet. A little perseverance and attention and you can easily get the coins you need.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:15:38 PM

I do not see any difficulties for those people who really want to buy bitcoin. In the Internet you can find out in detail all the necessary information. And here is about "dirty" money... I think it's just the influence of skeptics on bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:35:01 AM

Your opinion?
that is the reality, crypto prices almost all decline including bitcoin, and the market seems to bleed often, but don't stop investing, buy coins that we think will be able to increase prices in the future, choose and buy altcoins that we think have potential in the future , even though it is not easy for us to know, but we should not give up easily to keep investing and trading crypto,

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:48:13 AM

Your opinion?

In these day, people can easily buying bitcoin in exchanger. Maybe its about government regulation, its true that many government prohibit bitcoin but in internet era, government can not block us if we want to invest on bitcoin. We can learn about cryptocurrency in many website and how to buy it. I dont think people having problem when buying bitcoin because its very easy

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:22:12 AM

I think buying crypto is rather easy now, you can always buy from localbitcoins and services like that.

Well, I think for the majority of users is surely much more easy to buy bitcoin from a trusted exchange than from peer-to-peer services. Localbitcoin and these service are more useful if you want to buy via cash, in my opinion.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:27:28 AM

The market has started to decline since 2018 and until now there is still no improvement. many people say that by the beginning of 2019 the market will change but this assumption in my opinion is wrong because until now there has been no change
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:22:50 AM

Cryptocurrency is not dirty money bitcoin and altcoins are so easy to buy this days ,thee are more than twenty ways you can buy crypto either with your fiat or debit/credit cards from websites like coinbase ,copay, local bitcoin ,Luno etc do research well before saying that

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:14:24 AM

Its not hard to buy bitcoin and even stores who offers is isnt hard to find. People are getting more educated now and only few of them thinks that way. Its so hard to buy bitcoin if you dont know and you also dont want to ask. In what country are you at? If youre in the Philippines like me, you can cash in with this outlets using coins.ph app. Convert it into ETH, XRP, and BCH if you want.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:02:07 AM

Damn right, this is the main reason why it has not gone mainstream. You need to go through a KYC process everywhere just to buy some coins. Coinbase, localbitcoins (unless you get the really expensive ones), it needs to be made easier

Lol thats because of anti money laundering from all governments rules so for the security of all concerns KYC is being required,and if we will only widen our understanding this is for our own benefits also

Just like assuring the safety of your precious fiat ,before depositing on banks you will be needing lots of proofs to be able to do that,so in bitcoin theres the same process and if you are not into illegal then theres no problem in providing kyc i guess
miner32342

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:13:21 AM

Damn right, this is the main reason why it has not gone mainstream. You need to go through a KYC process everywhere just to buy some coins. Coinbase, localbitcoins (unless you get the really expensive ones), it needs to be made easier

Lol thats because of anti money laundering from all governments rules so for the security of all concerns KYC is being required,and if we will only widen our understanding this is for our own benefits also

Just like assuring the safety of your precious fiat ,before depositing on banks you will be needing lots of proofs to be able to do that,so in bitcoin theres the same process and if you are not into illegal then theres no problem in providing kyc i guess

It's hard to disagree, but the KYC procedure itself contradicts the idea of bitcoin creation. Nevertheless, there're several platforms (decentralized exchanges, as well) that still let people to buy crypto not demanding to fulfill the KYC process. Just google them.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:55:39 PM

Its not hard to buy bitcoin and even stores who offers is isnt hard to find. People are getting more educated now and only few of them thinks that way. Its so hard to buy bitcoin if you dont know and you also dont want to ask. In what country are you at? If youre in the Philippines like me, you can cash in with this outlets using coins.ph app. Convert it into ETH, XRP, and BCH if you want.

Great, cryptomarket are continues to grow and its good to see this kind of progress in every country, those are big companies that helps to promote cryptocurrency. Its hard to buy if your country prohibits you from doing that, but if its not better to look for it now and buy more BTC.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:18:52 PM

I have learned that "the bitcoin blockchain is maintained by the Bitcoin Core team. But in fact, many changes are preceded by intense negotiations and debates both on and offline. Only once consensus is reached is it then implemented. It’s one example of how the development process can be centralized and inherently political, in that it requires an incredibly specialized knowledge (and a lot of social capital) to even participate in such debates". So what occurs to me is it requires specialized knowledge too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: