Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60526 times)
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:45:39 PM

I think that it is worth investing only in the top coins, at least at the moment when the market is in the stage of accumulation, and now I would not invest at all in your place.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:23:04 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

Im believe that bullrun come soon, we can't predict it but have a big feeling that it will make us all in the lambo. We should keep our patient until bullrun comes because if we mess it, a big failure will happen and disappointment as well. Never dont lose hope crypto is a magician when it come to this matter.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:45:41 PM

You have spoken well.... It isn't about buying a million coins and holding them in your wallet. Its about buying the proper coins and digital assets. As for me, I keep advising people to look at the coins doing well and within the first 100 tokens on CMC, it is best to try and invest in this type of assets as they are surely and most likedly the ones to speedily bounce back once the market returns to normalcy.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:37:59 PM

Yes the bullish run is like the heaven of every cryptocurrency enthusiast around the world but there is still so many factors that would affect the coming of the bullish run like if the bitcoin ETF can be approved
even though it was not approved, it still could increase the market because last year it was also like that where ETFs were rejected, but the market continued to crawl because what big investors really need is certainty that crypto will go to an independent place or in accordance with the ETF.
so I will also look forward to the decision whether the ETF will be rejected or accepted and what the impact will be.

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:26:43 PM

Bull run will come with reason. At the moment we are at bearish market for more than a year and the market is prepared for the cycle change. With institutional investors entering the market it will happen for sure.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:06 PM

It is difficult to say when prices will soar up again. More precisely, even impossible. After all, this can happen in a day or maybe in a year. It all depends on the mood of the crowd who listen to the news in the world.
we really cannot know when prices will soar or when bullrun will occur, no one can find out because it depends on the conditions
of demand and supply in the market, but we must remain confident that bullrun will definitely occur
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:38 PM

No body know when bull run comes because until now bear market is on. But still people hopeful that the bull run will come this year soonest. Let's observe and be patience for the coming of bull run it may not now but soonest.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:18:06 AM

Base on the history and technical analysis I think the bull will return by 2021 which will bring back the glory of crypto and more investors by walking toward the uptrend as the market will be recovering from 2020 , so I can still see 2019 as a correction year for the bear but will have a balance from next year and fully gain its strength by 2021.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:36:35 AM

Bull run will come with reason. At the moment we are at bearish market for more than a year and the market is prepared for the cycle change. With institutional investors entering the market it will happen for sure.
the period of a year may be one of the deadlines that can be used as a moment for bullrun to come. but when the right time can not be ascertained

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:38:30 AM

As a matter of fact you don't really need bull run to make profit off crypto. Even in a bear market people are still making profit.  Jyst buy a low sat coin with good project  and keep just a little spike in price will shoot it up

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 521

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:51:14 AM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

I think bullrun will come for all coins at once to all at nearly the same time when it comes! Why? I think and I know from some projects and ICO's that many coins by the devs were converted to fiat, BTC or ETH and a small part will flow back later.

Always the same schema:

1. Collect 100 million on ICO
2. Create a Shitcoin (example copy of Shitcoin)
3. pay 5 million to illegal unknow exchanges (95 million left)
4. launch the coin go live at this unknown meaningless exchanges and offer for example 190.000.000 tokens price 1USD per coin
5. sell/trade within the next 6 month 50% of your coin, many thousands of micro trades a day
6. after 7 month you have 95M + 95M = 180M
7. If you detect a small Bullrun invest max 10 Million to push the price but do not shoot more money into that the growth is +- 0,5% of the avg market growth
170 million USD left,
8. on next day start again an exchange and market manipulation with full automatized algos on those micro trades/exchanges.

Repeat the step 7-8 as long your pocket is under one billion.

Is there a 100% guarantee? Yes! Why?
Here we say: "Every morning will wake up an idiot! Cheesy"

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:14:48 AM

the period of a year may be one of the deadlines that can be used as a moment for bullrun to come. but when the right time can not be ascertained
no one knows when Bullrun will happen and they can only think by looking at market movements.
sometimes someone's predictions are right and something is wrong so don't expect too much.
looking at market movements, maybe Bullrun will happen but not this year because the value of the coins at Crypto is still low and tends to rise but not too high.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:28:09 AM

Bull Run is a highly anticipated time for cryptocurrency lovers, but in my opinion a bull run will be very difficult to happen, learning from experience in 2017, a bull run has caused many people to fall, some have suddenly become rich, I'm sure Cryptocurrency will minimize increases ahead of the bull run, why is that, because we need to maintain a balanced price at Crypto so that investors don't lose interest in investing in Cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:35:05 AM

I think that in about 2 years there will be a very noticeable bullish trend

Yeah it takes time before bull run comes again in the market and it is unexpected. Do not lose your patience of waiting because when you let go this chance of investing, you gonna regret this time of being doubtful. Do not wait for the market to bull and wish for it without any coins that you keep. Many are waiting for this trend and taking action, be with them.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:40:28 AM

We actually has many coins in the market for no reason and some have dead and others has been abandoned by the developers.  I think we should invest in those that we have see them performing and not those one that are not doing well.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:50:56 AM

There's always a right time for bitcoin to experience another bull run again which could be better that what we've experience last 2017. Even if 2018 wasn't good for our holdings, but for the best part of it we wi be able to have huge chance seeing higher price that's more profitable than the last bull run. We all knew it reached 20k that time, and it could be doubled up when market will began to soar higher again.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:19:13 AM

There's always a right time for bitcoin to experience another bull run again which could be better that what we've experience last 2017. Even if 2018 wasn't good for our holdings, but for the best part of it we wi be able to have huge chance seeing higher price that's more profitable than the last bull run. We all knew it reached 20k that time, and it could be doubled up when market will began to soar higher again.
yeah definitely bull will come at any time but don't mind it for now and try to adapt the environment changes in the market since its already been in long time. Bull run will start I guess if bitcoins backing stuffs are finalized and ICO for alternative coins will be replaced to security token offering so investors will come again and prevent incompetent losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:32:55 AM

Bullrun will happen but do not know when it is clearer because it is difficult to know or predict it.
coins that don't have great potential can be profitable if Bullrun comes especially coins that have great potential, it will be more profitable. be more careful, it is necessary because to avoid things that are not desirable or will plunge into crime.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:37:33 AM

This is mostly true but it’s still better to stay away from shitcoins. There are already many good and promising coins in crypto market. So, make your investments wisely and just wait for the bullrun.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:39:57 AM

Nobody knows whether there will be a growth in the cryptocurrency market at all, maybe we will see something in 2020 when there will be a bitcoin halving, but this year most likely we are waiting for the bottom after bottom, because no one wants to invest in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: