Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60526 times)
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

wt do u mean by bullrun if you mean BTC at 20 k again it is so difficult and will take many months from now
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

your friend is just lucky. You should not play in this risky game and try to earn only on shit coins. Only 5 percent of the deposit can be invested in the shit coins
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
Don't gamble your money on shitcoin, your family member was lucky to have gotten profit buying them it is 10/90 chance in most cases, you can lose your money doing that, it is better to invest in well known coin with good use case.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

for now, in my opinion, bullrun cannot be seen yet, because crypto prices are still down, we can only be patient to get big profits, hopefully by the beginning of 2019 prices in the market will rise and we can get a lot of profits.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

It is not really a worse scenario if bull run won't come ahead this year, still, it implies that we should still take the opportunity to buy more and invest while the market is open. Expect the profit in 2019 since I see no sign of progress for this year.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

It is my hope that, in the next bull run, those worthless coins or tokens will no longer pump. People should have learned by now not to get carried away with hype.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Yes, really there is a factor to gain profit in times of HOLDing in bear market and bull run. If you store altcoins that is not that much promising, you just let your money have a less value rather than gain profit while waiting for the bull run. But, if you research about an altcoin and you see it is promising, with good teams and developers, then it is the time where you can gain much profit.

wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

I think that Bitcoin will be the first crypto to begin rapidly growing when the bull run comes. Then, when its growth goes slower, some other coins will show some good pumps - main altcoins from top-50 on coinmarketcap. And then we will see some pumps with other small altcoins when people who earned money in previous pumps will be trying to earn even more by further investing.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

A cryptocurrency must be providing a service or creating a product or both.  If a coin is not viable,  tradeable and traceable,  there is no point investing in such coin.  Don't listen to promoters of ICO or telegram group,  do your own research and decide based on fact and figure!

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Bull run is unpredictable it is depend on the market status and it doesn't depend on an institution. I believe that we can only experience bull run when there are a big investors that buys huge amount of bitcoin on crypto market. The direct affect on the price may occur when there are so many big investors that buy on it. It is maybe depend on the law of supply and demand.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

I think the Bull Market is going to be a lot more selective. Good projects that are executing their business plan will rise but dead coins and projects that are failing to meet targets are going to languish. I also think this bull market will be longer and rise more slowly than in the past. All part of the maturation process for Cryptocurrencies.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

I agreed with OP, newbies should be cautious when investing. Doing research than asking which coins to invest in will be better since everyone has their own opinion.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

I think no on2 can really predict when bull run comes or start. Maybe there are so many speculation or specified date of bull run but it is not depend on the speculation, I think it depends upon the crypto market or it spends upon some issue or news that affect on some investors sights about crypto. If the crypto rise or in a good status bull run may take place but if crypto faces some negative issue the bull run will not occur.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

Buy low, sell high thats my moto  Cool
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

I think no on2 can really predict when bull run comes or start. Maybe there are so many speculation or specified date of bull run but it is not depend on the speculation, I think it depends upon the crypto market or it spends upon some issue or news that affect on some investors sights about crypto. If the crypto rise or in a good status bull run may take place but if crypto faces some negative issue the bull run will not occur.
i think i will agree on that, because it is happen everyone the price always change and even expert cannot speculate the price also with the bull run.

Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

In the near future we should not expect big growth. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will be in this flat for a long time.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

I think it will start when the market has the most favorable conditions for attracting new capital to the market. Maybe when the full functionality for futures trading will be created.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

If you are really lucky then you can make a shit load of money from those shitcoins but that is a risky very risky approach and one should allow much of its portfolio to such coins. You gotta behave as per the market and see which type of coins are gathering more attraction of investors and invest accordingly.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

I think the bullrun is now on the way. There is a rapid increment in Ethereum and bitcoin as well. Let's just hope things get to go on like this. I believe next year is going to be a great one for crypto investors. Let's just keep hoping for better.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:31:55 AM

Experts say we didn't hit rock bottom yet. Better hodl and see what happens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: