Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When bullrun comes  (Read 60526 times)
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:54:59 AM

Why you are wait for one side bull run means from last some days market pump little little so you can earn in this pump too by the away i thanks in Aug market goes up with good numbers.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:59:03 AM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

We need positive vibes here like what your doing. The market is not stable some stop in crypto because too much disappointment of the market. Still so many want to do crypto even this time and have strong faith that bullrun will come someday and all will have lambo.

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:01:20 AM

Why you are wait for one side bull run means from last some days market pump little little so you can earn in this pump too by the away i thanks in Aug market goes up with good numbers.
maybe it's going to happen, but we need more small pumps to see bullrun. maybe if the market is able to survive for its current growth, maybe mid or until the end of this year we will see a bull.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:06:33 AM

Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

Investors will become more and more wise, the dead coins will not be able to recover. Don't be greedy on altcoin with a low price of just a few sat, it will make you regret it.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:41:10 AM

Maybe this coming months or year we can't predict the bull run in the market and I think it will take more time to get his stable value in shape. What we can only do is to deal with it the market and just ourselves in patients with our holding currency to make a better profit in the future just in case.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:44:45 AM

I think that in about 2 years there will be a very noticeable bullish trend

Yeah it takes time before bull run comes again in the market and it is unexpected. Do not lose your patience of waiting because when you let go this chance of investing, you gonna regret this time of being doubtful. Do not wait for the market to bull and wish for it without any coins that you keep. Many are waiting for this trend and taking action, be with them.
true because patience will bring great pleasure to us all especially in crypto if you want to be patient waiting to get big results it's easy than those who are not patient most become the opposite of those who are patient

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:53:58 AM

Yeah not all coins are worth to invest in. Some coins came into being and it has lost it value so all that happens daily is pump and dump. Just invest in coins with basis and you will see that the crypto world is full of potentials.
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:00:11 PM

I do not agree with those who are waiting for the running of the bulls in the near future. In my opinion, in 2019 there are no prerequisites for running with the bull. So the crypto spring will not come as fast as everyone is waiting for it. But again, this is my personal opinion.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

The bull trend today still has to show serious performance. I think that this will happen very soon, in spite of all the negative predictions of people who today say that everything will be bad and nothing will turn out. I am sure that most of the correction is over.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

no need to rush, the bull run will come at the right time and it's not instant that we need time until the bull run actually occurs.
patience is a very necessary thing in the trading world.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:50:14 PM

for now the market is still stable at last year's price, there is no sign of a movement indicating that it will soon rise this year, maybe it still takes time to slowly rise again and repeat from below.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:54:23 PM

Investors will become more and more wise, the dead coins will not be able to recover. Don't be greedy on altcoin with a low price of just a few sat, it will make you regret it.
I’ve experience to buy shitcoins and it makes me feel bad until now, so its good not to be greedy at all. The bull will come as expected, but thinking where to invest should be done properly. Shitcoins are not working well right not, there is no more hype, invest with the good technology.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 02:02:49 PM

The big run was end in end of 2017 and last year was not comes to bull run due to bad marketing condition. Anyway lot of cryptocurrency experts are say 2020 will be come next big bull run again and top coin prices will be up.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:19:51 PM

We are all powerfully awaiting the bull run.
It is better one get involved the projects that are valuable just as you have said,because bounteous reward will be enjoyed when bull run hit the valuable tokens.. That one will not regret not doing the reasonable projects.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:22:24 PM

The bull trend today still has to show serious performance. I think that this will happen very soon, in spite of all the negative predictions of people who today say that everything will be bad and nothing will turn out. I am sure that most of the correction is over.

i do not think it happend soon. not in this year. 2019 is recovery year. 2020 possibly year of bullrun. plus halfing in 2020.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:42:24 PM

i do not think it happend soon. not in this year. 2019 is recovery year. 2020 possibly year of bullrun. plus halfing in 2020.

No need to expect big things to happen this year quickly because there will be many new processes that appear and see prices rise again later. It might take years to see prices rise again. You should make the right choice to harvest what you have planted.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:45:14 PM

Not everyone can provide a certainty about an increase from the market. because indeed the market cannot be predicted by anyone, including experts. market conditions can change greatly at any time and because negative issues make prices lower
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:20:27 PM

Anything can happen, but nobody knows what will happen later. We know that at the end of 2018 it is not a profitable year for most investors and myself for now prefer to keep holding the coins that I have and continue to observe the development of the market day by day to determine the steps I will take next.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:33:02 PM

I sometimes just imagine the rate at which some coins plunge. Most of those coins gave nothing to make them stable
Their holders are also ready to dump them at any price, because they already know that such coin has no product to bring about more value.
If we can always have coins with good products, cryptocurrency generally is likely to experience a high growth rate.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:21:52 AM

You will not be able to predict which coin will be able to raise its price very high. So as in what the time DOGE have been able shoot very well.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: