Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT BULL RUN 2019  (Read 15280 times)
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

I would talk about the next bull run only after breaking through the strong historical levels, for a start it is the level of 6500 and the next important level of 8500. After confidently passing them and bargaining above 8500 for a while, then we can confidently talk about the beginning of the next ascending cycle.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

I have continued to increase my speculative fund from 3-year savings. This is an important time to take advantage of this opportunity. I will try to put them all in the top 3 coins. The opportunity is really good to go into crypto perfectly and create tremendous changes in everyone's life.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

in my opinion, the bullrun in 2019 cannot be predicted yet. but we just hope the market price will rise at the beginning of the year and we are better off using our funds to increase prices gradually.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

I hope there will be a high price increase in 2019 to restore investor confidence, I have bought a few coins and are ready to hold the long term I believe crypto will rise again
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Well as you say i hope that the market will rise in 2019.It this will happen the prices will explode and a lot of investors will be tempted to sell all their Altcoins or Bitcoins, to make some profit after this unfavorable period of BTC.This is why you must be careful with your holdings and don't throw your head forward at every possible price increase.You may be sorry afterwards and even get angry because you could  have made more money if you were patient.
so far after the market has risen, not long after that there will definitely be a price drop because as you say investors will definitely be interested in selling their coins and that is what is happening now, this long bearish is the impact of so high price increases.
many people sell their assets on a large scale because the profits that they can take at that time are very high, and things like this will keep repeating so we should be able to use the bullrun moment in the future as well as possible so that our money is not trapped in the market
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Very important will be to avoid fast sellings for little profits. In previous years I heard people selling BTC at a few dollars and missed the entire bullrun after they sold. They would now be very rich, but they sold all BTC very early and are now not rich.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:01:04 PM

The best preparation is to collect money for which you will invest in the event of the beginning of a long-term growth of cryptocurrency. Before this, your money is best kept in Bitcoins or Ethereum.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

It's a good thing that we know the basis of knowing when the bull run will start. We need to learn a lot from crypto to predict what is going to happen and to be honest those crypto guru's who predicted a lot this 2018 end up wrong so what i suggest is just study on your own and always keep an eye on the news. As we know a lot of things might happen to crypto in 2019 and bitcoin in general.

Nastinmel

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

I think it's impossible to prep for it even if you buy many coins, and the growth starts. You will regret you haven't bought more! The most important is not to fall for that FOMO and not to be greedy. You'd better prepare for the downfall and gradually sell at pre-set levels!
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

Well if in this year of 2019 the bull run will start maybe ill should let all my coins that i have to sell them into a high price. It has been long some of my coins are hold. So it is the time to sell them in the time of bull run.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:03:14 PM

We are leaving in 2018, and since January crypto prices have continued to drop and this December reached its lowest position, for true investors this has become an opportunity to be able to get big profits by buying more.

well,, a lot of people panic in this situations, and mostly they need a good period time to get back in crypto market,,
because they lost their confidence in crypto market because of this red market,,
and just like the past,, only a smart investors will be the winner  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

I have continued to increase my speculative fund from 3-year savings. This is an important time to take advantage of this opportunity. I will try to put them all in the top 3 coins. The opportunity is really good to go into crypto perfectly and create tremendous changes in everyone's life.

That's right, consider from its ATH and that makes sense for those top 3 coins to rebound its price easily dude. there will be a little recovery for the next month and this will happen without any news. we are waiting for the speculators to change the trend.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

There is nothing like bull run in 2019 , so kindly make up your mind and buy little you can afford now and trade small by small till it might become an ocean in soonest, the market is always swinging and that is the the bull that make a little to be a big and never expect the one time run to success.
You can't just say no on this one because everything is possible and unpredictable in the future. Though there is no one that could predict the future but it is still better to just get ready whenever it comes again after a long time of resting. While we are facing these bearish trendies market, yet we still managed to find hopes in spite of all of this.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

Preparation is the mother of manifestation, and if you must make out profit in the next bull market you will need adequate preparation because you don’t want to miss out.
A bull market is a period of rising of crypto currency asset prices. And those higher prices mean sizable profits for holders, investors, and trader this include individual trader and institutional traders as well who own these crypto asset in the course of ICO purchase, crypto exchange market, Airdrops & bounties etc. a bull market which will experience in 2017 is inevitably followed by a bear market, or a period of declining prices such as we are experiencing.
About Bull Run 2019?
There is a saying “what goes around comes around”. Most institutional investors and countries that once ban crypto asset trading and advertising now fully embrace crypto currency in the lite of china , Facebook etc. despite this unbanned I will base my judgement on the fundamental analysis why there will be a bull run in 2019 which are outline below :
   Coinbase Expands Trading Platform across Six Additional European Market
   Litecoin’s Franklyn Richards Says Cryptocurrency Will Be Institutionalized
   Israel’s Central Bank Seeks Public Input in Crypto Regulation Initiative
   China: Media Alliance to Use Blockchain Technology for Copyright Protection
   Number of Crypto ATMs Steadily Growing Amid ‘Crypto Winter,’ Data Shows

These are positive bull drivers to bring back upward trend of crypto asset once again in the year 2019 and to read more on the spike headlines please kindly check the coin telegraph, ccn, coindesk for more details.
 When Is the Time for the Bull Run
Bitcoin and Altcoin in general have fall from a great a height with a loss of more than 80% and this calls for a reversal as just like the law of the gravitational force. If there is no reversal it means the crypto assets are not tradable. Lot of whales are have close their short position at $3400 because the long time correction is over which hit below all-time low of $3200. for more details about the analysis > https://www.coindesk.com/this-price-chart-indicates-bitcoins-bulls-are-back-in-business.
 PREPARING FOR THE BULL RUN 2019
   Prepare your mind: emotion is a key factor when there is rise, most people get carry away with rise hoping that it will never fall
   risk reward ratio management  ready: this will help you to control the price action movement
   Use your head, not your heart; don’t be carry away with whales news that bitcoin/altcoin will hit a certain figure. This is a disguise so you buy from them at all time height
   Utilize the BOLLINGER BAND , MACD, RSI indicators to help control your fears and greed in taking out profit
   Be satisfy with small profit because regulation/FUD news might flush your profit out.
   Read more cryptocurrencies  books author by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar,  Tarik Gönen etc and also Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas

These are my thought
Please kindly contribute to the thread and I will update to enlighten more readers

I am quite impressed with your analysis. But you see, things may not always go the way we thought when it comes to crypto. Even the best crypto analysts have gotten it wrong at one time or the other.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

Your plan seems like a really serious one, i like your thoughts and your ideas and i want to add some points into your thread.
First, always try to never invest real cash for hodling.. personally i prefer investing your profits for long term, always withdraw your capital and leave the profits .. never risk, some risk is always needed but DYOR and never invest what you can't afford to lose.
Second, use a fast and a trusty exchange... never fall for these shitty auto-swap exchange allowing you to swap usd into coins .. they are almost all scamming peoples.
USE A COLD STORAGE WALLET!
Thats all.. happy investing.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:38:57 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 10:34:38 PM by kravas86

Quite a strange opinion you have that the bull market will come to us in 2019. Where did you get this information? Personally, I think that in 2020 there is a chance, but 2019...

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
temilade200

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

OP,  I will advise that you tread it with care and try to play safe. You nerd to understand some things about the crypto market. You might be expecting some approvals, partnership, investments and yet all these might not come up. Learn to trade. It is a skill that will help you in the year we are about entering. Take your profit whenever you get one and do more of this, it will be for your good.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

I was more thinking it would be bull run 2020... But I suppose if its 2019 I can't be too upset.

Anything better than this $3k Range is good to me.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

It's quite sad to see people relying all their hopes in bull run that they predicted to happen in 2019, if any bull run doesn't happen in a few months, it will be very bad to think that those people just wasted their time waiting, I want to recommend, how about trading? and doing some cryptocurrency jobs in order to earn allot even the market is in a bearish condition?
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

And how can you get ready?as if much depends on you, and when you want and then will growth?I think there's an investor who plays in the long-term prospects much wins than the one which in the short term,just wait when the market will go,there is no sense to twitch,only nerves will spoil to itself,and the market sooner or later up anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: