Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty?  (Read 2255 times)
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 12:53:08 PM by myohmy81

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Hey I'm still here finding some ways to survive and I think most of the bounty hunters are in just taking a break while the market has not performing good. I'm sure they will be back after this Christmas season or when the market returns into a bullish.
dakiller (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
It seems that you are right, there are many who leave the bounty because the situation does not benefit the bounty hunter, I myself also just follow the campaign signature if the social media seems to not have time to work on many projects because the market does not yet have signs of going up
I am also working as a signature for the new campaign. I am thinking that we should try to work and wait until the market gets better.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I'm new to bounty ,I've join since few months back but because of merit implementation I wasn't able to get reward so I'm starting afresh and hoping I get something atleast ,its not easy to get paid this days because scam rate is very alarming in cryptocurrency world

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

well I'm still here to work on the bounty, many people leave the bounty because this year's income is very little, they can't be blamed too, things are really very bad.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

nevertheless, bitcointalk user activity has fallen a lot. It is noticeable in the spreadsheet 1 Bounty companies, as well as on the activity of writing messages on the forum. But we must understand that the results of many ico companies depend on us.
I hope that bounty hunters will create a certain effect (in a good way), this will help the survival of the bounty program be extended.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

I could say, most of them are not leaving but pause for a while waiting for a good market which contrary needed for a project to success but for me, no more halting, I'm determined to find a new project that somehow gives a decent reward and value in the future.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Nearly every account, from Jr. Member above, who is actively posting here is wearing signature of different ICOs or start up projects. If you add the newbies, then it is probably safe to assume that at least 80% are also bounty hunters.  
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

The market plunged, projects failed, selling price is too low... and many other reasons why they get discouraged and leave. Of course there are still many people who do this work.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

I continue to work and earn money, because I understand that everything is temporary. and the calm will pass. I will collect a portfolio of tokens from good projects before the bull run

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Less people more oxygen. I think many will come back again if the bull comes. Hoping to earn. It will be seen very soon. Welcome to the hunters.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

I'm still continuing to participate the bounty campaigns. But I've reduced the number of bounty I've joined. I'm joining bounties just which i believe,  have a good project and ICO's will be successful.
Lacoste

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

Nearly every account, from Jr. Member above, who is actively posting here is wearing signature of different ICOs or start up projects. If you add the newbies, then it is probably safe to assume that at least 80% are also bounty hunters.  
After BTT has new regulations, the number of participants also decreased significantly. I think that's one of the reasons. And in fact, it should be.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Join them all.  The people who are continuing to do bounties in the face of such a sentiment destroying bear market (totally controlled & manipulated, by the way) understand something about crypto at a deeper level and would be considered die hard crypto fans.
Working a bounty for a week or two will give you a strong indication of how the project will fare moving forward.  Yes, in a lot of cases you will be working for free for those couple weeks, but it gives you a distinct measure in your mind on how the project might go.

When you do that (join as many as you can manage) you get a better cross-section of projects to compare and contrast, plus your learning curve gets shortened faster.  Over time, by listening to your heart, you will receive stronger signals to guide you on what to do, ie., stick with the campaign or abandon it.

Persistence is key at this stage. Persistence and a long term goal should be priorities.  That and a accumulate and hold strategy will win the day in the end.  Everything goes in cycles in life.  As a bounty hunter, you have to learn to roll with the punches instead of getting wound around the spoke. Focusing too much on the narrow picture will eventually cause confusion and sow doubt. So keep it light, keep working, keep accumulating, and keep holding.

Best of luck to everyone and theirs, both now and well into the future!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Lacoste

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

I continue to work and earn money, because I understand that everything is temporary. and the calm will pass. I will collect a portfolio of tokens from good projects before the bull run
Do you have your own channel, buddy? If possible, please share me about some of the projects that you are interested. I am very grateful for that.

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

Well cause crypto conditions I think, so many hunters left cause they think bounty isn't worthy again.
Now I still trying to start bounty again after left for two weeks, and I hope the market conditions gonna recover again like before

joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Welcome if you want to make bounties ... but do not expect to make money with that.
I "play" bounties, mostly twitter ones, and a big percentage of them, the reward (when paid) is very low and few tokens go on exchange.

I take it like a game ... maybe one day I'll own the next bitcoin Wink
dakiller (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Join them all.  The people who are continuing to do bounties in the face of such a sentiment destroying bear market (totally controlled & manipulated, by the way) understand something about crypto at a deeper level and would be considered die hard crypto fans.
Working a bounty for a week or two will give you a strong indication of how the project will fare moving forward.  Yes, in a lot of cases you will be working for free for those couple weeks, but it gives you a distinct measure in your mind on how the project might go.

When you do that (join as many as you can manage) you get a better cross-section of projects to compare and contrast, plus your learning curve gets shortened faster.  Over time, by listening to your heart, you will receive stronger signals to guide you on what to do, ie., stick with the campaign or abandon it.

Persistence is key at this stage. Persistence and a long term goal should be priorities.  That and a accumulate and hold strategy will win the day in the end.  Everything goes in cycles in life.  As a bounty hunter, you have to learn to roll with the punches instead of getting wound around the spoke. Focusing too much on the narrow picture will eventually cause confusion and sow doubt. So keep it light, keep working, keep accumulating, and keep holding.

Best of luck to everyone and theirs, both now and well into the future!
Thanks for the advice, my friend. That is good advice. I did this job, then I took a break, and now I'm ready for that. Return.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

I still believe in bounty and keep doing my work even i dont earn anything in this year. I hope icos will be booming again like 2017, so i will get a lot of money from bounty.. Btw i just do signature campaign and sometimes i do blog bounty too.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Left? No mate lot of new people join this forum just for the bounty, just look a new member and see their post. Most of the post is for reporting the bounty, and the rest is for just raising the activity and sometimes trying to get merit
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

In my opinion for now it is indeed difficult to get a good bounty because the price of bitcoin is down, but it does not mean that the bounty has been abandoned, until now there are still many people participating in the bounty.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: