Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty?  (Read 2237 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:18:05 AM

I see that number of bounty participants decrease, but i am still here. May be this year will be better for bounty hunters than 2018.
Only it will get better when the prices of bitcoin and the other cryptos were increases then only there will be some hope for the new projects.Until now there is no changes in the market yet hope it to be changed.

we dont need to wait for the cryptos to recover in order to see a good bounty and airdrops because they are both dependent on the investors and not on the price of cryptos  .  

right now many of them are still valueable but its just they are hard to find because they are usually got dumped by these junk projects  .  we can see that many users are still a  bounter hunters on this forum because majority of them are wearing  a signature   .

like you and me , they wont also stop because they also wanted to earn a profit so theres no point on quiting too early  .  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:42:28 AM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?

There aren't really good projects out there. And besides, ICOs does not make a lot of investors excited anymore where before that even a small ICO project can give us bounty hunters a decent amount of reward. But now even a huge ICO project can barely give us a justifiable amount of rewards after the bounty.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:10:07 PM

I see that number of bounty participants decrease, but i am still here. May be this year will be better for bounty hunters than 2018.
Only it will get better when the prices of bitcoin and the other cryptos were increases then only there will be some hope for the new projects.Until now there is no changes in the market yet hope it to be changed.

Even though the price of Bitcoin is not increased in the market we are seeing many ICO companies launching their ICO but the problem when the market is in the bearish mode it is impossible to reach the hard cap and this makes many companies fail to devote to the investors and to the bounty hunters. That's why many people lost their patience with the bounty campaigns.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:27:20 AM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?

I think most of people here want to quit doing bounty campaign because of many failed ICO or scam ICO. We cant deny the fact that ICO and doing bounty will give you the best profit if you joined a potential project.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:32:12 AM

My status is still a bounty hunter, but only 1-3 bounty programs that I follow for now.

I think most of people here want to quit doing bounty campaign because of many failed ICO or scam ICO. We cant deny the fact that ICO and doing bounty will give you the best profit if you joined a potential project.
Yep, that's true. We can't disprove it anymore.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

If they leave, it's their decision.Those who remain will pay more.There are many factors - a falling market, small payments for bounty, and sometimes there are no payments at all.As soon as the market will recover-a lot of people will return to hunt.I'm trying to come back after a pause.
Hiru941126

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:25:30 PM

I believe most people are here for bounties. But you're right because most users left from bounties.

First thing is the market condition is not good to get investors, then most ICOs were failed recently. ICOs were failed me no bounty rewards.

The next thing is there are so many scam ICO projects.

The third one is low allocation. Most hunters are don't like to go with low allocated bounty campaigns because they're not getting enough rewards.

The fourth and important one is a number of participants. Most users are cheating bounty campaigns with multiple accounts. Bounty managers fail to catch those participants. Then most single participant not getting enough rewards.

There are so many bounty campaigns. Then hard to choose good projects. But you can do your own research before start working on bounties.
Before starting a bounty campaign it is better to check ICODROPS risk rate
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:50:39 PM

Really hunter don't quit from bounty in this time. I believe most of the people don't quit. It's a good news that you start your work again and everything run by people.
If we talk about bitcointalk, then there is some evidence that some users leave this forum because of certain rules and conditions that appear on the forum. But including most of the scam does not work as a bounty hunter. In addition, the theft of an account, a ban of accounts and a red rating aggravate the activity.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:40:53 PM

we dont need to wait for the cryptos to recover in order to see a good bounty and airdrops because they are both dependent on the investors and not on the price of cryptos  .  

right now many of them are still valueable but its just they are hard to find because they are usually got dumped by these junk projects  .  we can see that many users are still a  bounter hunters on this forum because majority of them are wearing  a signature   .

like you and me , they wont also stop because they also wanted to earn a profit so theres no point on quiting too early  .  
But most of them were wearing signature for months without any rewards that is the problem with bounties and I don't see any bounties paid their participants in the last few months so it means they were completely gone ineffective.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:44:19 AM

Lots of people have left bounty hunting because now bounty is no more profitable compare to the previous back in 2017. But at the end, it is still good to promote some good projects and have some good profit. I think changes in market will also attract bounty hunter again.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

Many people don't know how to find the best bounty in the market which makes many people lose their hope in this market. Due to many scams, many people left the bounty hunting which sometimes it is impossible to find the right project. We don't know the exact numbers how many people have left the bounty searching.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:16:01 PM

Lots of people have left bounty hunting because now bounty is no more profitable compare to the previous back in 2017. But at the end, it is still good to promote some good projects and have some good profit. I think changes in market will also attract bounty hunter again.

Yes, as soon as the prices rise again and you can earn more again, the forum will be overrant by bounty hunters again. Since I am active in the forum anyway, I have not stopped bounty hunting and will continue to do so in the future. Currently I think it's good that not all bounty campaigns are totally overfull in the last weeks.  Smiley
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:21:46 PM

One of the factors of this forum is that many people visit it because of money, they can get money in this forum. I think it's quite understandable when many people approach the bounty campaign in 2017, how can not every bounty hunter get tokens that immediately experience a rapid price increase as they sell every token they get at a high price However, today's bounty campaign only gives everyone fatigue, they are taken part of a project that takes about 3 months but will only get around 20 $, you can judge that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:15:09 PM

Good luck. I`m still here too to support bounties world because I believe there is a success if I never stop working to try my best to earn more, hope we can achieve our goals why we are still here.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:02:01 AM

There are tons of scam project, and some legit project didn't success so bounty hunting isn't effective at this rate, maybe when the market starts to recover again, bounty will be good again.

Yes, we are seeing many fake projects launching in order to collect the fund during a market downtrend, there are many other potential projects still postponing their ICO's for market recovery. It completely dependent upon us, we have to get some experience in order to find the potential for making a decent profit.
pakupayung

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:54:46 AM

I'm also a bounty hunter, previously I have participated in more than 5 bounties, especially the bounty of social media campaigns. But now it's just 1 bounty, because since many scam bounties, the promised tokens have never been distributed, the length of time waiting for an exchange to sell tokens, even if the token has been released, the price is very cheap. So getting a token from the bounty requires process and struggle. Therefore, for now I prefer to get tokens by trading, because the price of new tokens that enter the exchange is very cheap. Maybe if calculated, trading capital is smaller than the bounty capital
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:39:36 AM

Due to some restrictions many people cannot able to join in bounty and this makes many people left the bounties. Some people left due to market condition and which they don't find any good bounty campaigns.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:13:39 AM

Most of the projects now are rubbish and when it hits on exchange sites it will dump the hell of it. And so bounty participants will just deal on few penny with months of promoting the product.

Some people treat bounty participants as dumpers and didn't even acknowledge the effort that they made. The fact that we work for it and didn't get it as free so we all have the rights to do anything with our token/coin.

Hopefully by 2020 we will see the rise again of ICOs, if there will be a regulation on it then it will lessen shitty icos thus, we will bring back the trust of investors.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:48:44 PM

Bounty hunting is a bit harder nowadays, because it is not really profitable like 2017, for example. Actually, the whole ICO industry is suffering, and the market is down, and there is a lot of scam ICOs and worthless projects. But despite that, there are still many people try to make some money from bounty hunting.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:39:08 AM

Bounty hunting is a bit harder nowadays, because it is not really profitable like 2017, for example. Actually, the whole ICO industry is suffering, and the market is down, and there is a lot of scam ICOs and worthless projects. But despite that, there are still many people try to make some money from bounty hunting.

Yes, we are seeing many scam bounties circulating which they cannot manage to collect the mentioned softcap in the market due to low valued project. So it is always good to research before joining any project and it will help to gain some coins for promoting their ICO's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: