Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are still here to hunt bounty?  (Read 2255 times)
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

Yep, I'm one of them. I had stopped from the bounty program approx 3 months since many scam projects that makes me not eager to participate in the bounty program.

Many bounty hunters are on the verge of leaving generosity. Uninteresting projects, a scam, a small payment for hard work - that’s what is available today. <snip>
You are right. Those are the main reasons why I stopped. But besides that, almost all bounty programs require that we complete the KYC.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

For me, everything is still happening as usual. I understand that I cannot have a good income, But I hope that the market will have a new development in the nearest day.
Looks like I'm saving.

getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Bad market, along with the unsuccessful projects or token price split after being listed. This makes many people want to give up.

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

I'm still a bounty hunter and haven't stopped my activities for more than a year. I sold some tokens at very good prices, some are still in my wallet and are waiting in the wings. I'm not leaving since this is my only job.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

A lot of peoples left bounty campaign because ico’s are not achieving their targets & bounty hunters remain unpaid, most of ico’s became scam.
But peoples are entering again to bounty campaign, hoping market will green & ico will successful.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

I am still here and want to get something meaningful and make me survive. Hunting for prizes is a fun and knowledge-enhancing thing so I will not leave this forum. This is where we are able to manage our assets well and control greed.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

The number of participants has significantly decreased. But I do not think this is a negative point. It seems to me that the bounty was cleared of unnecessary people.

alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

I think that it is very difficult to find a pearl among bounty campaigns now, for this purpose it is necessary to differentiate the work and to participate in a large number of campaigns at the same time. But it is possible and now you need not to waste time and do not wait until bitcoin will again cost above $10k, and work.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

maybe because the price in the market is not good so it turns to another to look for profit. If the price of bitcoin is stabilizing maybe they will come back again, I think this situation is just a strategy
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

It is obvious that current market state is a major culprit in the decline of bounty hunters. On a personal note I am still optimistic and on look out for bounties
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

I think many have become disillusioned by all the projects that have failed to pay. The market decline in crypto prices has also dampened enthusiasm. We are also seeing a changing regulatory environment that is driving people towards doing STO's rather than ICO's and the jury is still out on whether Bounty Campaigns are compatible with STO's.

Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

I am also here, I didn’t stop the work, although the number of firms has greatly decreased! It’s a pity to throw so much labor!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

I think many have become disillusioned by all the projects that have failed to pay. The market decline in crypto prices has also dampened enthusiasm. We are also seeing a changing regulatory environment that is driving people towards doing STO's rather than ICO's and the jury is still out on whether Bounty Campaigns are compatible with STO's.
Yes!
I have not even seen any STO project to host a bounty program. Everything seems to be against bounty hunters.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Well many people have quit bounty or atleast paused it. Many projects have also paused the bounty program or terminated it before time and the one's that are completed are not paying anything, it looks as if the cryptos are disappearing from the world.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

It seems to me that now for a long time, working as a bounty hunter will not be as attractive as it was before, because the current income from this type of activity has ceased to be attractive to anyone. And now many people leave this field of activity.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

the crypto world has caught me and i will probably not leave it so soon. i am still part of some signature campaigns, but i would still be here without them.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

Sincerely speaking, alot of people have given up. I know about seven people that have quit bounty in our bounty group. The market situation is disheartening and there doesn't seem to be hope of recovery any time soon. At the moment, I only do trading bounties

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

Quite a lot of people have left the bounty. I am here and start this work again. Do I want to know your opinion?
Certainly there are still many bounty hunter here in the forum. The spreadsheets are still very full and some bounties are still crowded. It may be less bounty hunters than at the big boom, but still enough.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

I am still hunting, however, this year had never been good for most bounty hunters since most bounties failed and some of the bounties I joined in are scam. But, I am still saving most of my coins from my bounty because I believe that once the market recovers, it will be worth it.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

The advice of a person who has more than half a year to join a bounty is to look for bounties that you must first see what their project is, and who their team is. Then see the number of participants, if it has too many participants, skip and find another bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: