Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:25:50 PM

Truly speaking your strategy seems good but its very difficult to trace bottom and top only with BB, I am also a technical trader but I consider many factors before taking any trade which are probably not available in crypto charts, I day trade in forex.

Pundit
Yes
4260$

I am not tracing bottoms by using the BB. Thats why I also mentioned before that even if the candle breaks the lower BB it is not a 100% guarantee it will bounce back up. Thats why I strongly recommend people following me to use smaller parts of their balance so they have sufficient funds left to take more positions if the coin keeps dropping.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:22:54 PM

Wanna join the party

Siren

NO

$5,780

Lets  wait for a whole year on who's good in predicting about this contest

Goodluck to all of us

I believe you missed my answer OP because in Sheet you putted YES while my answer here is NO

Thank you 😊

Edit: daily trading looks pretty good as it was growing day by day,cant wait to see the final result in the next xmass season,if this continues to happen then i will be much better😜

Your amount is to high to say NO. The goal is to reach 3,778$ which is exact the amount of 1% daily + 100% compounding for 365 days. So or you change answer to YES or you lower the result amount. It can only be NO of you add in an amount lower than 3,778$
Oh my bad,thanks for clarifications but i will stick to my answered amount and besides i believe that you will earn more than the target amount

So were waiting for under 360 days now 😍
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:49:05 PM

Updating day 11 and 12 in the same post tomorrow. Had a new years party today and a little to drunk to check my trades..... double vision  Grin

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:35:06 AM

Day 11

Trades

Balance

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

Day 12

Some people say how in earth can you get 1% profits daily on a consistent basis. Well it isn't that hard. Just pick up good spots.
At this moment ETH is a good one to take some fast profits. 11th of January there is an ETH hard fork. People receive 3 ETCV for every 1ETH they hold in their wallet. So people are stacking up their ETH. So these days when ETH makes a small dip you can practically be 100% sure it will bounce back up because people will keep buying ETH for the fork.

So for those who are following me or doing the same strategy, keep an eye on ETH dips. I just made my first trade in ETH/USDT for about 0.62$ profits which already is almost half of my todays goal.

Trades

That is because you can control yourself and you can prevent from greediness to reach more profit. I am sure if they can follow your step, they can also make at least 1% profits daily and even more.

ETH gets pump higher than yesterday and today, the price increases and I guess your profit will bigger Cheesy
Don't forget, be careful on the ETH because it could be a trap for the buyer to buy at the high price. I glad to see you can make a profit in your first trade this day, keep continue bro Cheesy
Two thumbs for you

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:44:40 PM

Day 12

Some people say how in earth can you get 1% profits daily on a consistent basis. Well it isn't that hard. Just pick up good spots.
At this moment ETH is a good one to take some fast profits. 11th of January there is an ETH hard fork. People receive 3 ETCV for every 1ETH they hold in their wallet. So people are stacking up their ETH. So these days when ETH makes a small dip you can practically be 100% sure it will bounce back up because people will keep buying ETH for the fork.

So for those who are following me or doing the same strategy, keep an eye on ETH dips. I just made my first trade in ETH/USDT for about 0.62$ profits which already is almost half of my todays goal.

Trades

That is because you can control yourself and you can prevent from greediness to reach more profit. I am sure if they can follow your step, they can also make at least 1% profits daily and even more.

ETH gets pump higher than yesterday and today, the price increases and I guess your profit will bigger Cheesy
Don't forget, be careful on the ETH because it could be a trap for the buyer to buy at the high price. I glad to see you can make a profit in your first trade this day, keep continue bro Cheesy
Two thumbs for you

I do not buy eth to hold. only to make some fast profit. It is pumped because of the fork on the 11th. After that it will get dumped again probably. But for now its a perfect coin to make some fast profits every time

ipanks

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:58:22 PM

Agree with you, $10 profit still a profit Cheesy
And I repeat it for more than 5 times Cheesy
I wonder how much the price will get dump Huh I will love to buy more ethereum if the price is less than $100 in a deep flash dump Cheesy lol

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:29:32 PM

I wonder how much the price will get dump Huh I will love to buy more ethereum if the price is less than $100 in a deep flash dump Cheesy lol

I have no idea. I think ETH can easily go to 200-250$ until the fork on the 11th. But after that I see ETH restoring again to 100-125$

ipanks

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:54:08 PM

I have no idea. I think ETH can easily go to 200-250$ until the fork on the 11th. But after that I see ETH restoring again to 100-125$

I hope so, but lets we wait and see what will happen after the 11th, shall we? Grin Grin
Meantime, lets we take as much profit while we can but don't ever greedy.
Btw, how good this day?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:00:35 PM

Nice challenge you have going on here, I'm surprised with the amount of people voting no.

But at the same time I'm disappointed you close your day and keep your funds in fiat.. Arent you feeling the FOMO of when it rises back up? Or maybe you dont sleep? Cheesy

Because of that my expectation of your profits is going to be a bit lower (LOL) . If I average your profits at around 2.6% daily, and that you're going to commit to at least 1% of your total balance every day(Im going to have a laugh watch you struggle the last month), but to account for fuckups on your side I'll divide by three, making my prediction :

-KingZee
-YES
- 450 622$

Good luck! Grin

Beep boop beep boop
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:35:26 PM

Nice challenge you have going on here, I'm surprised with the amount of people voting no.

But at the same time I'm disappointed you close your day and keep your funds in fiat.. Arent you feeling the FOMO of when it rises back up? Or maybe you dont sleep? Cheesy

Because of that my expectation of your profits is going to be a bit lower (LOL) . If I average your profits at around 2.6% daily, and that you're going to commit to at least 1% of your total balance every day(Im going to have a laugh watch you struggle the last month), but to account for fuckups on your side I'll divide by three, making my prediction :

-KingZee
-YES
- 450 622$

Good luck! Grin

Yeah I know but I can't afford to keep it in crypto at this moment.

firstly my goal in this challenge is to build fiat value and not crypto amount. So I can't afford to keep in crypto in the evening and wake up it dropped to much and see a couple of days work vanished.
But I do set buy order before going to bed.I mostly set my buys 5-15% lower as the value @ time of going to sleep.

One of the following days or weeks I am also starting the same challenge with the same amount but then I will try to build as much crypto as possible.

So if I stay in BTC overnight in that one it does not matter cause the BTC value will remain the same. But I rather do not have open positions when going to sleep. I could put up stop loss but I rather have only open positions when I am trading during the day and take some smaller profits than hoping there will be a bounce at night. In this way I try to avoid too many losses. At this moment I did not close any position at a loss. After 12 days every single trade got closed with profit and thats the way I like it.

KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

firstly my goal in this challenge is to build fiat value and not crypto amount. So I can't afford to keep in crypto in the evening and wake up it dropped to much and see a couple of days work vanished.
But I do set buy order before going to bed.I mostly set my buys 5-15% lower as the value @ time of going to sleep.

One of the following days or weeks I am also starting the same challenge with the same amount but then I will try to build as much crypto as possible.

So if I stay in BTC overnight in that one it does not matter cause the BTC value will remain the same. But I rather do not have open positions when going to sleep. I could put up stop loss but I rather have only open positions when I am trading during the day and take some smaller profits than hoping there will be a bounce at night. In this way I try to avoid too many losses. At this moment I did not close any position at a loss. After 12 days every single trade got closed with profit and thats the way I like it.

I can understand that, no harm in keeping it all in fiat, worst case you miss out on a bunch of profit but your fiat value stays the same.

The hardest thing about your challenge is going to be to keep up your momentum for the whole duration of the challenge. I don't really expect you to do it, (even though I'm sure you'll definitely finish in the green). But if you can keep making more than 3% profits for 90 days you're going to have your initial balance multiplied by 10. My prediction stops looking like a joke then and things might start to get a bit serious for you Smiley

Beep boop beep boop
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:34:47 PM

I can understand that, no harm in keeping it all in fiat, worst case you miss out on a bunch of profit but your fiat value stays the same.

The hardest thing about your challenge is going to be to keep up your momentum for the whole duration of the challenge. I don't really expect you to do it, (even though I'm sure you'll definitely finish in the green). But if you can keep making more than 3% profits for 90 days you're going to have your initial balance multiplied by 10. My prediction stops looking like a joke then and things might start to get a bit serious for you Smiley

Yes indeed. I do not make any predictions but in one way I hope I can blast this challenge and end up with a very serious balance. Then my quote ' you can achieve whatever you want with only a small starting balance' is proven.
I know when the balance get higher it will become tougher. But on the other hand if you put 1k in a trade or 100$ its the same, as long as you out it in high volume markets.
I also apply this strategy on one of my personal accounts. I started with that one 20 days ago with 25k balance. On this account I am up about 4k. So a little less than 20% profits in 20 days. I did the same 2 years ago as well. the only thing I notice is that with a higher balance it is easier when we are in a bull run. But still even in a bearish market you can make nice profits as well with a higher balance as long as you spread your orders on different buy levels

Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:07:14 PM

I'm doing a similar challenge myself for fun but I only trade in btc pairings to increase the crypto stack, I'm not doing any usd trades.  Maybe I will open a thread eventually after some more experimenting.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:12:42 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 04:25:25 PM by s1lverbox

make sure you can make 5% weekly for 56 weeks and you will be rich.

To make even more please use BNB for fees. you will see the difference once you start trading big buck.

Good luck

Please count me in in your contest.

You will easily get to your target: YES
End balance : $6000
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:52:40 PM

I'm doing a similar challenge myself for fun but I only trade in btc pairings to increase the crypto stack, I'm not doing any usd trades.  Maybe I will open a thread eventually after some more experimenting.

I am going to start a crypto account as well and do the same to increase crypto like I am doing here.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

To make even more please use BNB for fees. you will see the difference once you start trading big buck.

Good luck

I activated BNB for fees. I am converting all my small balances daily to BNB. As soon as my balance is a little higher I am going to purchase a small amount of BNB to cover the fees.
Will add you to the file.

BTW thx for participating and the support.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:16:53 PM

Good luck

I activated BNB for fees. I am converting all my small balances daily to BNB. As soon as my balance is a little higher I am going to purchase a small amount of BNB to cover the fees.

I know this might sounds a bit silly but better buy 1 bnb now and start saving straight away on fees. this works great when you doing many small trades.
Also make sure you always have it turn on. small balances convert once a week as binance takes small fee for converting to bnb. This way you will maximize savings and therefore earnings.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:37:48 PM

Good luck

I know this might sounds a bit silly but better buy 1 bnb now and start saving straight away on fees. this works great when you doing many small trades.
Also make sure you always have it turn on. small balances convert once a week as binance takes small fee for converting to bnb. This way you will maximize savings and therefore earnings.

thx for the tip. will do that. Gonna purchase 1BNB tonight when I closed all my trades

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:01:54 PM

Day 12

Trades

ETH/USDT made me a good day today. As expected with the upcoming fork ETH is bouncing up and down and hitting new 24h ATH couple times. I expect a further uptrend until the fork so probably gonna keep trading this market for the upcoming days.

Today I made about 6$ profits on a 138$ balance which means almost 4.5% profits again today.

In this way I keep well ahead of my compounding schedule. At this moment I more or less have the balance I should have at day 37. But I already achieved this in day 12. So I am 25 days ahead of the schedule.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: