Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:19:20 AM

One more lesson I got from you only stays with one pair when doing daily trading because we can focus to analyze the coin. And make changes for the pair if necessary, and I see you change your trade from xrp into eth because eth can give more profit than xrp. Your balance is also increased so far, and you can get $44 from the beginning. That is good for you because now, you can make buy order bigger than before and I am sure you can get a profit too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:48:57 AM

One more lesson I got from you only stays with one pair when doing daily trading because we can focus to analyze the coin. And make changes for the pair if necessary, and I see you change your trade from xrp into eth because eth can give more profit than xrp. Your balance is also increased so far, and you can get $44 from the beginning. That is good for you because now, you can make buy order bigger than before and I am sure you can get a profit too.

Yeah only switched to ETH because the upcoming fork. You can almost be 100% certain the price Will keep increasing until the fork. So at This moment ETH has Good opportunities to take Some profits.
Indeed i can start putting larger or more important more different orders. My balance already grew with 44%. This also means my daily profit goal increased with 44%. But well making 1.44$ daily is pretty much the same as making 1$.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:09:37 PM

You are kidding  Grin I will not visit this thread every day for one year  Shocked because it's very boring
 Roll Eyes you should do it in one to two months, so I quickly received a present from you  Grin

meskellil

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:21:58 PM

I'll defnitly check this thread every fcking day haven't seen yet a person doing 1% per day and seems like the OP is on a good momentum for now.

You are kidding  Grin I will not visit this thread every day for one year  Shocked because it's very boring
 Roll Eyes you should do it in one to two months, so I quickly received a present from you  Grin

crazy-igzo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Data Scientist

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:46:39 PM

Do you still accept predictions! I believe you are a very good trader!

- crazy-igzo
          - YES
          - 150,207$ 
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:24:15 PM

Havent told you you should check or follow This thread daily. The compounding only had a maximum of effect when doing iT longterm. IT has no use to compound 100$ and 1% daily for 2 months cause iT would only be a couple 100$.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:24:45 PM

I'll defnitly check this thread every fcking day haven't seen yet a person doing 1% per day and seems like the OP is on a good momentum for now.

Thx for the follow.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:25:35 PM

Do you still accept predictions! I believe you are a very good trader!

- crazy-igzo
          - YES
          - 150,207$ 

Will add you. I still accept participants until the max of 50 is reached or when first 30 days of trading have past.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:28:18 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 08:39:10 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 13

Not much traded today so far. I have been out with the family. But this morning i placed some orders on ETH which got filled. I made some small profits.

I took the advice of one of the guys that replied on my topic. Today my balance grew to almost 150$. I used 10$ to purchase some BNB to cover my fees. It will leave 10$ less for trading but the discount on the fees will cover this by far.

If any more trades executed today they will be posted here.

Profits used to purchase some BNB to receive discounts on the fees.

Trades

To clarify I had more winning trades today but this one is the first one that is making me profits again. Earlier trades made me about 5$ profits today but I bought some BNB to cover fees and receive discount on them.

So I actually made about 6$ profits today which brings my balance at 150$. But little less than 10$ is in BNB to cover fees and to receive the 25% discount on fees. But of course also this is included in the total profits cause the BNB are bought with profits made during this contest.

Balance

Compounding progress

Please do not take my results for granted. During this first 13 days of trading I am on a very good winning streak which has lead to an average profit of almost 4% daily. But well as long as I can keep making this profits you will not hear me complaining. The more I can gain daily to faster I will achieve my goal or be able to cover possible loosing days that will come for sure.

After 13 days of trading I managed to get my balance up with a great 50%. Never thought I could do this in only 13 days. But as I said you don't here me complaining. I ma more than happy.

Normally my balance with 1% daily and 13 days of trading would have to be 113.80$ to achieve my goal to end with 3,778$ at the end of the challenge. But by having very great days I managed to get 150.31$ which means in only 13 days I managed to reach the goal I normally would have to achieve after 43 days. This means in only 13 days I am 30 days ahead of my compounding schedule.

ipanks

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:54:08 AM
Merited by QuadsPoker (2)

I don't mind to always visit in this thread every day because I want to learn something from him. He shows to us that with $100, he can increase his balance with only 1% and it proves to us that nothing impossible to trade using a limit money as long as we are not greed and we don't expect to make a big profit in a day. It is a good lesson for us to control the emotion in trading because this is the hard things we could do and not all people can control the emotion and take the profit at the same time. Most people want to make a bigger profit, but we cannot do that in every time we trade because the market always fluctuates.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:52:51 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 07:37:44 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 14

Morning guys. I adjusted my strategy a little. Do not get me wrong I am still doing the 1% daily and 100% compounding. But by making 50% profits in less than 14 days it allows me to add something to my strategy. Normally I close my trading day in USDT and go to sleep. I still keep funds in USDT at the end of a trading day but since yesterday I use a part of my balance to set some buy orders around the 24h low and rest of my balance I spread 5-10% below the 24h low.

For the first night I did it paid of. ETH had his 24h low around 143.5$ So I decided to put up a couple buy orders around this amount. I practically knew it would test this level again. But to be sure I also put up buy orders down to 135$ IF it would break the 24h low. But it didn't. Around 143 it bounced back up and 2 buy orders got filled. This morning I sold the 2 buy orders around the 153$ level which lead to a 5$ profit on a 150$ balance, which is 3.5% of my total balance. So actually while I was sleeping I already crushed my daily goal. So all trades I will do today will only lead to more profits.
So its going to be another bright day without any stress to reach my daily goal  Grin

Trades

Balance

This was another great day. Beside hitting a nice profit overnight I made an additional 4.9$ profit today. So almost a total of 10$ profits in 1 day with only a 150$ trading balance which brings my total on 159.99$.

Compounding schedule

Today was day 14 of trading. So according to the compounding model I should have a balance of 114.94$

My actual balance is at 159.99$ which is the balance of day 47 of the compounding model.

So a short summary after 2 weeks of trading. I am on a nice winning streak. However this results can't be taken as a guarantee. I should admit I have been on a good run the entire 14 days. But I can only be happy with the results I achieved. I have a nice balance but numbers aren't important for me. The most important for me is that I am 34 days ahead of my compounding schedule. Not the trading but the compounding is the most important factor of this challenge. The further we are in the challenge the more effect the compounding will have on the balance.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:39:47 PM

Tonight I am going to put up a couple of buy orders like I did last night. Today the 144$ level got tested a couple times. So I will put up several orders between 135 to 145$ before going to bed.

ipanks

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:04:21 AM

Be careful to do that, because the market cannot predicted although the trend will go up or go down for first and then to go up. And if 144$ cannot hold the test, then it would break down.

This is what I see on a few minutes ago.

I don't left the open order while I sleep because sometimes its work, sometimes its not work. And if I really want to make an order, I make lower order buy or order sell. But you are so lucky, you can get the perfect time to close the order by taking a profit. Nice job.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:38:30 AM

your trade has increased, can you give us a weekly gift, so that we enthusiastically follow your thread, too long if we have to wait in one year  Grin
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:31:13 AM

your trade has increased, can you give us a weekly gift, so that we enthusiastically follow your thread, too long if we have to wait in one year  Grin

WoW thats greedy. I am so generous to give away up to 10% of my profits at the end of the challenge what keven dont have to do. And you are asking for money. Thats something just not done and very rude.

By the way. I always told patience is needed in This strategy. I even do not take out 1 single penny myself during the entire challenge but you expect weekly gifts....pffff

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:47:31 AM

Be careful to do that, because the market cannot predicted although the trend will go up or go down for first and then to go up. And if 144$ cannot hold the test, then it would break down.

This is what I see on a few minutes ago.

I don't left the open order while I sleep because sometimes its work, sometimes its not work. And if I really want to make an order, I make lower order buy or order sell. But you are so lucky, you can get the perfect time to close the order by taking a profit. Nice job.

Yeah i perfectly understand that. Thats why i put only small amounts at night and i placed my lowest orders 10-12% lower than the value when i went to bed. So i put up orders down to 135$. At This moment i am feeling pretty confident that value Will not drop that significantly because of the upcoming fork. So i do not expect ETH to drop more than 10% overnight. As soon as we are close to the fork or after the fork then there can be a massive correction. But at This time ETH Will generally keep going up.

ipanks

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

Yes, ETH still going up but it will make many times of correction and it depends on the support, if support break then the price down for a moment but it will up again.

Btw, how much percentage do you take on every trade? Is it random or you make a calculation? If it's calculated, then how do you determine the percentage to take?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:15:05 PM

Yes, ETH still going up but it will make many times of correction and it depends on the support, if support break then the price down for a moment but it will up again.

Btw, how much percentage do you take on every trade? Is it random or you make a calculation? If it's calculated, then how do you determine the percentage to take?

as soon as a buy order got filled I set a sell order 1% above the buy. So if I buy at 150 then I put up a sell at 156.5 more or less. I always check if there are huge walls around that. So most of the times I put sell orders for 1% profit. But when I am behind laptop and I see the price pumping then I cancel the sell and try to take a little more.
Beside that I sometimes take some more % but that's only when I set out buy orders in the evening and get lucky they hit during the night, Like 2 evenings ago then I bought lowest level at 142 and sold at 153 which almost is 6%.

ipanks

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:09:19 PM

as soon as a buy order got filled I set a sell order 1% above the buy. So if I buy at 150 then I put up a sell at 156.5 more or less. I always check if there are huge walls around that. So most of the times I put sell orders for 1% profit. But when I am behind laptop and I see the price pumping then I cancel the sell and try to take a little more.
Beside that I sometimes take some more % but that's only when I set out buy orders in the evening and get lucky they hit during the night, Like 2 evenings ago then I bought lowest level at 142 and sold at 153 which almost is 6%.

So you didn't see about the price and see about the profit, okay I understand that.
I see on your first day until now, you use all balance to trade, and you are so lucky because you can get a bigger profit in one-time trade which is really difficult.
So how good this day?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:22:27 PM

So you didn't see about the price and see about the profit, okay I understand that.
I see on your first day until now, you use all balance to trade, and you are so lucky because you can get a bigger profit in one-time trade which is really difficult.
So how good this day?

Not much going on today. Had some other things to take care off. I just made a sell with 0.61$ profits which is 0.38% of my total balance. So a couple more trades to achieve my 1% goal today. So im not stressed Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: