Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:22:33 PM

---

I thought you went to sleep with your funds in USD :p This dip would have been perfect for you.

Still, looks like there's a long road ahead of you my friend. Skipping days is alright as long as you stick to your goal I guess, so good luck Cheesy

Yeah a skipped day does not count as a trading day. I will effectively trade for 365 days. So I will keep sticking to the plan.

Yeah I know today would have been a good day for me. However after every dip it kept dipping. And I was out with my family today. Some quality time from time to time is a must.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:02:08 AM

Glad to see you still trade although you are out with your family. Yeah, I admitted that we need to spend with them too besides our jobs because we live with them.

The market seems to get down again this time, and I wonder if it could be back to the higher price in a short time or not because I get stuck too hahaha lol.

Did you sold your eth and gain a profit or you still hold the eth and waiting for the price increase?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:05:47 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 05:02:24 PM by tranthiky

I think you will not be able to achieve this. I will choose "No". You will have to consider carefully when trading . In addition to cutting losses when the market goes down and transaction fees.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:41:45 AM

maybe your mind is tired you need entertainment, tired brain often makes our work chaotic, just relax don't get too tense, there is still tomorrow to increase the target to 2-3 times..
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:38:42 PM

Glad to see you still trade although you are out with your family. Yeah, I admitted that we need to spend with them too besides our jobs because we live with them.

The market seems to get down again this time, and I wonder if it could be back to the higher price in a short time or not because I get stuck too hahaha lol.

Did you sold your eth and gain a profit or you still hold the eth and waiting for the price increase?

I bought eth at different levels. In that way I was able to sell without any loss and just got break even. At this moment I have everything back in USDT and can start trading again

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:39:46 PM

maybe your mind is tired you need entertainment, tired brain often makes our work chaotic, just relax don't get too tense, there is still tomorrow to increase the target to 2-3 times..
yeah sometimes you need to chill and leave the trading behind for a day to be able to get a fresh start again.

ipanks

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:54:23 AM

I bought eth at different levels. In that way I was able to sell without any loss and just got break even. At this moment I have everything back in USDT and can start trading again

That is good. Glad to see you get everything in USDT so you can prepare for the next trading. Don't push your trade, remember that you need to take a rest for a while to refresh your mind and body and soul. I hope everything goes well and you don't have any problem with your daily trade to reach 1% daily profit. I still on your side and give my support to you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:23:19 AM

I tried this $100 trading for 2 weeks on Binance but it seems $100 is too small to profit I cant even reach $5 in 1 day with just this money although Im not a skilled trader Im a newbie thats why Its hard for me.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:38:34 AM

I tried this $100 trading for 2 weeks on Binance but it seems $100 is too small to profit I cant even reach $5 in 1 day with just this money although Im not a skilled trader Im a newbie thats why Its hard for me.

You should really try the micro profits. 5$ a day with 100$ is very hard. You should set your goal at 1% daily and follow the compounding calendar I am using to set your daily goals. If you want we can connect on telegram and I can maybe guide you a little. Cause it has to be possible that you, even without much experience, can make decent money

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:44:54 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 08:51:34 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 17

Hi guys after a couple days off I am back in business. Just turned on my laptop and ready to find some spots.

As you see my balance dropped about 1.5$ but thats because I have a couple open positions in BTC. So its not a loss.

Trades

Couple sells of some ETH and XRP I held. Now I have everything in USDT and bought some BTC today. I only need to have BTC get trough the 3600 once more today.

ipanks

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:14:18 AM

Be careful, the market it seems not good for trade, many coins have got down because bitcoin price was getting dump too hard. Maybe you can moves in Tron or Waves because that coins still trying to increase although it's hard too. Ripple and Ethereum still on the red candle and I wonder if the Ethereum update will improve the price or not because we are in the time to see the update soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:54:51 AM

Be careful, the market it seems not good for trade, many coins have got down because bitcoin price was getting dump too hard. Maybe you can moves in Tron or Waves because that coins still trying to increase although it's hard too. Ripple and Ethereum still on the red candle and I wonder if the Ethereum update will improve the price or not because we are in the time to see the update soon.

Thats why I didn't trade to much yesterday. Market was very unpredictable and very often when we broke the Bollinger it kept dipping further.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:59:40 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 05:57:06 PM by QuadsPoker

day 18

Not much trades done yesterday... only 1 to be exact but well it doesn't matter. The most important is to get at least my 1% daily goal. Doesn't matter if it is achieved with 1, 10 or 100 trades.

Yesterday I executed only following trade... But almost 3$ profits which is almost 2% on my total balance

balance

balance of course is very important but my main goal is to stick to the compounding plan, which I am doing pretty well. After 17 days of trading my balance should have been around 118$. However I managed to build my balance up to 168$ which brings me 25 days ahead of my compounding schedule. So I am doing pretty well. Every day I can win the bigger my results will be at the end of the challenge.

My balance should have been 118.42$

My actual balance is 168.69$ which is approximately the goal of day 52-53

There are still 13 days left to join the attached competition. After trade day 30 I am closing entries for the competition so join now

BTCtalk username
Achieve goal YES/NO
How much wil my end balance be at the end of the challenge?

schlossi155

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:53:30 PM

I believe in you but I don't believe in BTC trading
nvm

- schlossi155
 - YES

good luck
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:02:17 PM

nvm

- schlossi155
 - YES

good luck

Brand new account just to comment here? I don't know about that dude

Beep boop beep boop
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:50:24 PM

nvm

- schlossi155
 - YES

good luck

Brand new account just to comment here? I don't know about that dude

Will add to the list And will keep an eye on its involvement during the next 11-12 months

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:08:00 PM

Day 19

Like mentioned before sometimes its not about many trades to make but just find the good spot. Today I only made 1 trade so far. I bought ADA in the dip @ 0.04002$ For about 40$. And I put up some more buys from 0.04 until 0.03850$. Only with a 40$ spot I made 3$ (almost 2% of total balance) profits. So people saying 1% a day is difficult.... another day proven it is not that hard

Trades

only 1 trade needed for achieving my daily goal. Better... I almost made 2% on my overall balance.

Balance

ipanks

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:35:57 AM
Merited by QuadsPoker (1)

With the bigger balance, I am sure you can do that easily especially when there is a good moment to buy and sell. So you can get relax after your 1 trade only in this day lol. Making 2% is good for you because you only need 1% to reach the goals every day. I still watch on your thread and still support you for the best.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:59:01 PM

With the bigger balance, I am sure you can do that easily especially when there is a good moment to buy and sell. So you can get relax after your 1 trade only in this day lol. Making 2% is good for you because you only need 1% to reach the goals every day. I still watch on your thread and still support you for the best.

Yeps thanks for the follow. You are most loyaal follower at This moment. Maybe i get more when the balance is becoming bigger ans when people start noticing i am going to crush the goal 😁

KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:15:46 PM

Yeps thanks for the follow. You are most loyaal follower at This moment. Maybe i get more when the balance is becoming bigger ans when people start noticing i am going to crush the goal 😁

What do you mean most loyal follower. Some people just like to watch from the shadows, I'm offended because I'm supposed to be the only one who bet on you making it in the 6 digits, tss tss. Tongue

Beep boop beep boop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: