Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

With the bigger balance, I am sure you can do that easily especially when there is a good moment to buy and sell. So you can get relax after your 1 trade only in this day lol. Making 2% is good for you because you only need 1% to reach the goals every day. I still watch on your thread and still support you for the best.

Yeps thanks for the follow. You are most loyaal follower at This moment. Maybe i get more when the balance is becoming bigger ans when people start noticing i am going to crush the goal 😁

What do you mean most loyal follower. Some people just like to watch from the shadows, I'm offended because I'm supposed to be the only one who bet on you making it in the 6 digits, tss tss. Tongue

Not meaning anything mate. Just ipanks often joins the conversation. I know more Guys like you included are silently following the topic and its progress. Im not doing This to get groupies 😂

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:33:34 PM

Like I stated in the post above. I got stuck in ETH at a higher level. Yesterday night I got back to break even point and sold my ETH without profit but my balance kept the same.
Are you saying you are trading without a stop loss? So if it goes the opposite way you just wait for it to return? If that is what you do, you may be lucky and it comes back, but it also may happen that the waiting is prolonged, and you have to wait even months if not longer.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:37:40 PM

Like I stated in the post above. I got stuck in ETH at a higher level. Yesterday night I got back to break even point and sold my ETH without profit but my balance kept the same.
Are you saying you are trading without a stop loss? So if it goes the opposite way you just wait for it to return? If that is what you do, you may be lucky and it comes back, but it also may happen that the waiting is prolonged, and you have to wait even months if not longer.

I sometimes use a stop loss when I am away from pc from time to time but mostly I am behind my screens continuously. Like I told before I ALMOST never go Allin on a position. so I enter the market. If it keeps dropping I purchase more, if still dropping I buy again. But beside that the majority of my trades are closed within 15-20 minutes after the buy and just take small profits

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:07:27 PM

I sometimes use a stop loss when I am away from pc from time to time but mostly I am behind my screens continuously. Like I told before I ALMOST never go Allin on a position. so I enter the market. If it keeps dropping I purchase more, if still dropping I buy again. But beside that the majority of my trades are closed within 15-20 minutes after the buy and just take small profits
Does this strategy have any connection with reversed aggressive martingale? Buying more can decrease the possibility of stop out but it also reduces profitability of trades in same time. What if main market trend keeps going against your trades?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:44:09 AM

With the bigger balance, I am sure you can do that easily especially when there is a good moment to buy and sell. So you can get relax after your 1 trade only in this day lol. Making 2% is good for you because you only need 1% to reach the goals every day. I still watch on your thread and still support you for the best.

Yeps thanks for the follow. You are most loyaal follower at This moment. Maybe i get more when the balance is becoming bigger ans when people start noticing i am going to crush the goal 😁

What do you mean most loyal follower. Some people just like to watch from the shadows, I'm offended because I'm supposed to be the only one who bet on you making it in the 6 digits, tss tss. Tongue

Not meaning anything mate. Just ipanks often joins the conversation. I know more Guys like you included are silently following the topic and its progress. Im not doing This to get groupies 😂

LOL, you make me laugh Cheesy
By the way, you're welcome.

I only follow what I think it's important for me so I can get something benefits or learn from him. I see that he is trying to increase his balance with only chasing 1% profit constantly. It is difficult in my opinion because you know that greediness will always attract and drag you to the deeper side and will trap you if you are not aware.

I give my salute to him because not all of us can do what he did, trust me. Many of us said I trade in every day, and I only chase 1%-10% in every day but the reality, in the first of 10-20 days, his trade stuck because he cannot see the opportunity of different coins which he always needs to aware.

I wish he can finish his goals with a bigger balance. I always give support to him.

PS: be careful, the market seems to get down again, or at least if the market can stay like this until the weekend, we can see something in the next week and I hope it will trigger all coins can increase higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
meskellil

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:46:25 AM

Hi,

Do you have any screener to spot the pair you trade, or you are just watching several chart randomly and decide to trade or not that pair ?

I watch this thread everyday and everyday you are proving that 1% per day is totally possible with discipline and without being greedy.

Thanks Smiley
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:31:50 PM

Day 20

Trades

Bought some ADA yesterday but it took longer before it bounced up again... but well another nice profitable trade of 3.33$ ( almost 2% of my entire balance.

post updated during the day. Have to leave for some hours for work. be back later

Gr8 u paying fees using bnb. Today you could.sold your raining bnb and buy back later. That's 2x trades , one for your goal and second for more bnb at no cost.

Watching closely
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:22:06 PM

Day 20

Trades

Bought some ADA yesterday but it took longer before it bounced up again... but well another nice profitable trade of 3.33$ ( almost 2% of my entire balance.

post updated during the day. Have to leave for some hours for work. be back later

Gr8 u paying fees using bnb. Today you could.sold your raining bnb and buy back later. That's 2x trades , one for your goal and second for more bnb at no cost.

Watching closely

Yeah I know but I was out 7-8 hours today. So I only put up some ridiculous low orders on a couple coins. Just got back home so gonna search for some spots rest of the night.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:27:32 PM

Hi,

Do you have any screener to spot the pair you trade, or you are just watching several chart randomly and decide to trade or not that pair ?

I watch this thread everyday and everyday you are proving that 1% per day is totally possible with discipline and without being greedy.

Thanks Smiley

I have a set up at my homeoffice with multiple and large screens so I just follow a bunch of markets at the same time. I prefer to trade the bigger coins against USDT but actually it doesn't matter. Because when BTC/USDT is dipping most of the other pairs are making the same dip, but on the higher volume coins you have the chance it bounces back up faster. Previous week I also noticed if for example BTC/USDT makes a dip of 1-2% it takes a little longer they go back up 1-2% compared to low value coins like XRP or ADA. I also trade ETH some days ago but that was because of the upcoming fork. I almost knew 100% price would pump up.

But anyway it actually doesn't matter what coin to trade for this strategy, but preferable high volume coins.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:14:22 PM

I replied on one of the post I prefer high volume coins but those with a much smaller value. I will explain below with an example where I compare BTC/USDT and ADA/USDT.

On the picture above you see there was a dip around 17:20 CET today. We are looking at the 5 minutes candle chart. It took 20 candles (100 minutes) before BTC jumped back up with 1%

Above you see the chart of ADA/USDT. At the exact same time ADA made a dip as well but if you see only 2 candles (10 minutes) later it bounced back up with 1%. And during the same timeframe there were 2 other possibilities to take 1% on ADA.

CONCLUSION: You will be able to take 1% profitable trades much faster and more often on high volume coins with a much smaller value.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:25:18 PM

I replied on one of the post I prefer high volume coins but those with a much smaller value. I will explain below with an example where I compare BTC/USDT and ADA/USDT.

On the picture above you see there was a dip around 17:20 CET today. We are looking at the 5 minutes candle chart. It took 20 candles (100 minutes) before BTC jumped back up with 1%

Above you see the chart of ADA/USDT. At the exact same time ADA made a dip as well but if you see only 2 candles (10 minutes) later it bounced back up with 1%. And during the same timeframe there were 2 other possibilities to take 1% on ADA.

CONCLUSION: You will be able to take 1% profitable trades much faster and more often on high volume coins with a much smaller value.

Stick to liquid coins. BNB/ETH/BTC something which is highly liquid. that way you can esily get in and out without worrying about slippage.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:50:13 PM

high-volume trading makes profits faster, but also vulnerable to losses especially new unpopular coins, because new coins are more difficult to predict.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:04:43 PM

high-volume trading makes profits faster, but also vulnerable to losses especially new unpopular coins, because new coins are more difficult to predict.

Thats why I avoid new coins. But if you follow the dip strategy well and take the bounce dips than you can avoid making (to much) losses

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:50:12 PM

Day 20

Trades

Bought some ADA yesterday but it took longer before it bounced up again... but well another nice profitable trade of 3.33$ ( almost 2% of my entire balance. So I actually can relax rest of the day again. But definitely gonna find some more spots tonight when I get home.

gonna close laptop. had a very tough day and going to bed early. But well only by the above trade I achieved and even crushed my daily 1% goal. so I am more than happy.

Balance

Compounding schedule

I am still way ahead of my compounding schedule. After 20 days of trading my balance is the same as I should have at day 56. So this means I am more than 1 month, exactly said 36 days ahead of the compounding schedule. If I can continue like this we can maybe achieve the 60 day goal in one of the following days.

ipanks

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:38:49 AM

You are moving fast than you can be expected and meantime, you still have much time to get another 1% profit from daily trade. Maybe you can check LTC, ETH, TRX, EOS, XRP against USDT. I see some of that coins have a fast moving but still, needs time to search which coin to choose. LTC get dumps too deep, ETH looks on the sideway, TRX trying to increase after getting dump too, EOS is on the slow mode to increase, while XRP doesn't have a good move although it's on the way to increase back.

Your balance was increase than before, good job. I am sure you will have a good day every day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:42:05 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 07:10:00 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 21

Its not about chasing huge profits. Its all about picking good spots and chase multiple smaller profits and get out of the trade as soon as possible. If you for example can make a trade that profits you 0.50$ on a 175$ balance than you made almost 0,3% profits. Do that 3-4 times a day and you achieve your daily goal as well. You do not always need to chase that 1% in a single trade.

Trades

A small trade which made me a little over 0.5% on this trade and 0.25-0.3% on my overall balance. It is only a 0.48$ profit but well a profit is a profit

Another small trade on ADA/USDT pair. My sell goal got reached in only 10 minutes and made me another 0.63$ (or 0.35%) profit on my entire balance. Another such trade and I will have reached my daily goal again without any difficulty or many effort.

Another small trade which made 0.31$ profits within a 10 minute timeframe. Almost at my daily goal Smiley

Another one for about 0.30$ profits. Now it took about an hour. There was a giant sell wall that needed to be crushed first that took some time.

This trade took some longer. I picked up this spot before it started dropping further. but as you see I had balance left and had more profitable trades while this one was stuck for 2 hours. Again 0.40$ profits made on this trade.

1% Goal achieved today With above trades I again reached my 1% minimum profit for today. We are trading 21 days and have a 100% succesrate on closing trading days with the daily goal achieved. Most of the days I even crushed the daily goal.

Balance

Calling it a day and im gonna have some quality time with the kids. Goal achieved today so mission accomplished.

bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:51:55 PM

Very good tactics, I hope you win this challenge
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:09:19 PM

for me its not about winning. I challenged myself. I only want to proof people you can achieve magical things even if you have smaller balance to work with.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:52:03 AM

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT to join the FREE competition attached to my 365 day challenge.

If you havent done yet, you still have 9 days to join the free competition.

How to join?

Reply in This thread with

- your btctalk username
- achieve goal YES/NO
- balance in USD at the end of the challenge

ipanks

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:18:29 AM

for me its not about winning. I challenged myself. I only want to proof people you can achieve magical things even if you have smaller balance to work with.

The biggest challenge is to beat ourselves in any aspect so we can achieve the goals. I agree that we don't have to depends on one-time trade only because it's just limiting ourselves to make more profit, at least if we can achieve 1% in one-time trade, we can get relax and do the other things we want. The important is we need to gain 1% daily profit which is many people doubt that we can get it every day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄