Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:07:38 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 08:55:15 AM by QuadsPoker

Day 22

Had a long day out of home today. got home about 1 hour ago. But already caught a dip in ADA. So waiting to grab my first profit for today Smiley

Trades

Balance

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rillater

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:48:18 PM

Making a forecast for a year is very difficult to guess, I will try to see if there is luck:       
- rillater
- no
- 6543$ 
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:59:45 AM

Making a forecast for a year is very difficult to guess, I will try to see if there is luck:       
- rillater
- no
- 6543$ 

added you to the spreadsheet

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:03:09 AM

Not bad, I hope you can reach your goals yesterday even if the market was drop. Sorry for not to visit your thread, I got sick in 2 days ago but I am now at a recovery.
Today, the market gives a sign of increasing especially for altcoin although bitcoin is not moving higher and tend to stay at that level price. Meanwhile, you can try to take a look with FCT, TRX, Waves, EOS, NEO, and of course LTC Cheesy
But please take a look at QTUM, ADA, and ICX because that coin was down since a few days ago and today, the volume seems to want to increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:24:28 AM

Day 23

Had a couple quit days. Needed some rest and went out with the family for a couple days. Today im gonna try to find some spots again. Yesterday was a rough day with BTC and lot of alts dropped 5-10% in USD value. So think today its a good day to pick up some spots.

Trades

0.60$ profits made on this trade. So already 1/3 of my daily 1% goal achieved.

Another 0.66$ profitable trade.

0.56$ profitable trade

Achieved my 1% daily goal again

Balance

Another milestone achieved on this day 23.

Like everyone knows the power to succeed in this challenge and to achieve the ultimate goal of 3,778% profits is the compounding. The power of reinvesting is going to have a huge effect on the succes rate of this challenge. At this moment I have been trading for 23 days and the compounding calendar shows us we should have had a balance of 125.70$

...But the challenge is going this good that I already achieved the 60 day goal already on day 23. This means I am 37 days ahead of my compounding schedule to achieve my goal. And this is very very good news.
- I am well ahead on my schedule so if there would be some days that I do not achieve the goal or even make some losses, this profits can be used to cover this.
- But the most important is that if I continue like this I will reach my goal much sooner. At this moment after 23 days I am on the 60 day goal. Imagine if I can keep this flow going than I would reach the 365 day goal in about 130-140. This is not sure but the faster I achieve my goal the more extra days I have to keep increasing my balance and to crush my goal.

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:24:34 AM

First of all congratulations for your 80% profits which you have already made. I've some questions if you don't mind:
1. How do you exactly analyse the Bollinger bands as an indicator? Any guides available?
2. Do you use Stop loss?
3. Is USDT your main pair?

Blah blah
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:56:11 AM

First of all congratulations for your 80% profits which you have already made. I've some questions if you don't mind:
1. How do you exactly analyse the Bollinger bands as an indicator? Any guides available?
2. Do you use Stop loss?
3. Is USDT your main pair?

1. 80% of the time markets do not have a real trend and they move between the upper and lower Bollinger band. So you will notice a lot that the price is waving between those bands. as soon it touches the lower band it will wave back up until the middle line or upper Bollinger and then reverse back down. So I 80% of the cases after a candle touches the lowest band the price will move back up. It is a very accurate strategy but not a 100% guaranteed.
For example if bollingers are squeezing together and the candle breaks down the lower band then its very likely we get a major dip that wil go way below the bollinger. So when I see a squeeze and the candles go down then I wait to enter the market cause likely it will go down further.
But for the strategy you will notice that in 80% of the cases price bumps back up as soon as it touches the lower band or breaks it with a 'flash crash'. So it is a very good tool to make some profits. You will not make huge profits but profits between 0.5 and 2% can be made easily by using this strategy.

2. In this strategy I do not use stop loss. In this strategy it is important to not use your entire balance in 1 position. Cause you never know. If you buy a dip that breaks the bollinger but the market decides to keep dropping then you must have some balance left to buy extra. Stupid example.
I buy 5 XXX coin @ 1$ per coin for a total of 5$ but price keep dropping
Then I buy 10 XXX coin @ 0.9$ for a total of 9$ but again it keeps dropping
Then I buy 10 XXX coin @ 0.8$ for a total of 8$

So now I have 25 coins for a total of 22$ which means my average buy price is 0.88$ which mean I will start making profit of price goes back higher than 0.88$ even on the coins that I bought at 1$. Lets say price goes back up to 0.93$. Then you almost make 5% profits even on the coins you bought at 1$ cause you decreased the break even point by purchasing more coins.

3. In this challenge my goal is to increase my USDT value. So yes in this challenge USDT is my base currency. So at the end of a trading day I will have USDT in my balance and no crypto. But this strategy can also be applied if you want to increase your crypto value

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:28:04 PM

What a nice tactic for day trader. Maybe i have to try this one  buy and sell dsily even for a small profit but if you keep gaining daily it would be much when it comes to year end. Thabk you for sharing this i will keep watching  your post to gain more strategy.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:52:00 PM

What a nice tactic for day trader. Maybe i have to try this one  buy and sell dsily even for a small profit but if you keep gaining daily it would be much when it comes to year end. Thabk you for sharing this i will keep watching  your post to gain more strategy.

Indeed thats my mindset. I rather make daily smaller profits and compound my earnings than chasing bigger profits and get stuck in a position for days and weeks. For me its like sex. In and out as many times as possible in a short time frame  Grin

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

Day 24

Thank god Binance has a good working app otherwise I would have missed this one. Was on the toilet and suddenly there was a 'huge dip' on ADA. It helped me to make an overall 2%+ profit on my balance

Trades

Had a very nice trade. Had some coins left that I bought much earlier which lead to a 6-7$ profitable trade.

Another profitable trade.

I am calling it a day today. made some very nice profits and closed the day with almost 4.5% overall profits. so I am very happy again I can maintain this good flow.

KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:21:13 PM

Day 24

Thank god Binance has a good working app otherwise I would have missed this one. Was on the toilet and suddenly there was a 'huge dip' on ADA. It helped me to make an overall 2%+ profit on my balance

That's actually pretty ballsy of you. How do you trust Cardano that much? I'm assuming you bought the dip and sold it at the top, even if your trade screens only show trades above a price of 0.042.

But don't you fear dumps? How do you know the dip will pick up and not keep going into a downtrend when one happens?

Beep boop beep boop
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:41:40 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:46:25 AM by bitcoin31

This challenge is good to people want to earn big with small amount of capital. Other people maybe will follow you. You can gives us motivation even the market is not good that there is traders who can really earn money.  But 80 percent less than a month is not easy and you need to try your luck. Keep updating this thread to know what happen to your challenge.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:59:31 AM

While I read one by one of the replies from another member, I see you made a lot of profit more than 1% in a day, and you always can maintain your trading time to make it profitable. And yes, ADA will be a good choice after it breaks down too deep in a few days ago. I hope you are not confused to determine the coins because as I can see, there were many coins in the green area Cheesy

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:06:21 AM

That's actually pretty ballsy of you. How do you trust Cardano that much? I'm assuming you bought the dip and sold it at the top, even if your trade screens only show trades above a price of 0.042.

But don't you fear dumps? How do you know the dip will pick up and not keep going into a downtrend when one happens?

Like I stated many times. I do not go all in in a single position. I always keeps balance aside for the times it keeps dropping. But this strategy has nothing to do with the coin. This strategy can be applied on any coin.
The only reason I pick such coins like cardano, xrp is because they have a very low value and when they dip the go back up faster compared to BTC. I showed that in one of my replies here in the forum. I showed a picture of BTC/USDT and ADA/USDT which made the same dip at the same time. For BTC it took over 1 hour to recover 1% But ADA only took 5-10 minutes

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:19:01 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 06:30:49 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 25

Another day... other trades. Yesterday was a very good day. Hopefully some nice profits again today.

Trades

First trade of the day. We made around 0.80$ profits in this trade which is almost 50% of my daily goal. So good start of the day.

Another 0.54$ profits today. So one more such trade and I will have my daily goal locked again today.

Calling it a day. About 0.70% profits today. but yesterday was great. am a little tired and gonna watch a movie with the kids

Balance

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:28:39 AM

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT to join the FREE competition attached to my 365 day challenge.

If you havent done yet, you still have 9 days to join the free competition.

How to join?

Reply in This thread with

- your btctalk username
- achieve goal YES/NO
- balance in USD at the end of the challenge

I am following your thread for a few days and I believe that you are going to make it. I also want to join your competition please.
Congratulations

ophyrim
YES
20000 USD

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:12:40 AM

This is a great trading strategy tho. It is really difficult to trade these days but you just did a 80% profit just WOW! I guess challenging yourself will able you to do this kind of profit rather than just merely trading in expectance of like 5-10% profit. Choosing of coin would be a decider for this kind of challenge, also time is your enemy here.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:30:48 AM

This is a great trading strategy tho. It is really difficult to trade these days but you just did a 80% profit just WOW! I guess challenging yourself will able you to do this kind of profit rather than just merely trading in expectance of like 5-10% profit. Choosing of coin would be a decider for this kind of challenge, also time is your enemy here.

new time isn't my enemy. I will reach my endgoal for sure if I can keep this up. Only 1% per day and I will automatically reach it. The compounding will do the rest

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:10:58 PM

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT to join the FREE competition attached to my 365 day challenge.

If you havent done yet, you still have 9 days to join the free competition.

How to join?

Reply in This thread with

- your btctalk username
- achieve goal YES/NO
- balance in USD at the end of the challenge

I am following your thread for a few days and I believe that you are going to make it. I also want to join your competition please.
Congratulations

ophyrim
YES
20000 USD

Added you to the spreadsheet. thx for the confidence

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:41:55 PM

Great idea, it's fun to watch and learn. I have faith in you.

HippiePyro
Yes
$8420
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: