Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:44:55 PM

Also, Ophyrim said $20,000 but the spreadsheet says $2000. Don't make the same mistake while trading. :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:02:05 AM

Also, Ophyrim said $20,000 but the spreadsheet says $2000. Don't make the same mistake while trading. :-)

Thx for mentioning.  Will adjust the spreadsheet

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:19:36 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 09:39:14 AM by QuadsPoker

Day 26

post updated during the day when trades are made

Trades

A small trade which made me 0.5% profits in this trade

It were 2 silent days. Have been out of the house a lot for work related things, so I didn't have much time to trade. But well we still are well ahead of our schedule.
Our balance at this moment is 189.42$ or 0.05322166BTC

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
meskellil

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:49:54 AM

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT to join the FREE competition attached to my 365 day challenge.

If you havent done yet, you still have 9 days to join the free competition.

How to join?

Reply in This thread with

- your btctalk username
- achieve goal YES/NO
- balance in USD at the end of the challenge

Can you confirm if I am in too Cheesy
The balance in USD was too low for my prediction Cheesy, Now I am sure you will get to your goal for sure.

Keep it up.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:59:29 AM

Thank you very much for your attention.  I didn't notice the mistake. By the way, I'm looking forward to the results of the competition. This is not going to be easy Smiley

Thx for mentioning.  Will adjust the spreadsheet

Thank you for the correction. And good luck. You will need it Smiley. but "nothing is impossible"
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:03:32 AM

@meskellil yes your in the competition as well.

@ophyrim im looking forward to but to know the result we still have to wait 340 days  Grin

BTW I am doing another challenge as well but then with gambling. In that challenge I give away BTC every week IF I AM IN PROFIT THAT WEEK

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:47:20 PM

I keep following this thread though i didnt join in betting  if may reach your goal or not but the way you perform your daily trade it is achievable good luck to you and i hope you can add some trading tils for newbie trader like me. This maybe a big jelp to us if you keep sharing your expertise and technique. Thank you.
meskellil

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:07:21 PM

@ophyrim im looking forward to but to know the result we still have to wait 340 days  Grin

BTW I am doing another challenge as well but then with gambling. In that challenge I give away BTC every week IF I AM IN PROFIT THAT WEEK

Did this second challenge started or not ?

And what do you mean by gambling ?

Thanks Smiley
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:45:04 AM

I hope you can stay focus on each challenge because both trading and gambling is a different thing. As long as you can manage your time, I am sure you can reach two goals every day. Still be careful because bitcoin now is down again, but I think it will bounce up again so there a chance for the altcoin to increase especially the altcoin pair usdt.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
EVERMINT
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:48:12 AM

Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:40:44 AM

Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD

Added you to the spreadsheet. However I adjusted your reply in 'NO'. If the balance is below 3,778$ then goal is not achieved

EVERMINT
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:51:35 AM

Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD

Added you to the spreadsheet. However I adjusted your reply in 'NO'. If the balance is below 3,778$ then goal is not achieved

QuadsPoker can you update my estimate to $13335 and the reply to YES.

Thanks!
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:52:40 AM

Good luck!

EVERMINT
YES
3335 USD

QuadsPoker can you update my estimate to $13335 and the reply to YES.

Thanks!

ok I will

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:29:53 AM

Day 27

Trades

Balance

Balance is over 190$ now. 3 more trading days for first month. Wonder if I can achieve to double my balance before the end of the month. Would be a nice extra achievement.  Grin

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:27:34 PM

Havent done any trading today. It was a very unpredictable day and I have spend some time with the family on this Sunday. Maybe im gonna take some positions this night and otherwise I will be back tomorrow.

ipanks

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:18:23 PM

Havent done any trading today. It was a very unpredictable day and I have spend some time with the family on this Sunday. Maybe im gonna take some positions this night and otherwise I will be back tomorrow.

Be careful, every coins in USDT pair is on the red candle because bitcoin down too deep this day. I am not sure that its a good idea to trade but if you still want to try, then you need to analyze deeply and I hope you can get a good coins to buy. Maybe I can give an advice to take a look on QTUM, IOTA, WAVES, LTC, NEO, and BNB.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:35:26 PM

Be careful, every coins in USDT pair is on the red candle because bitcoin down too deep this day. I am not sure that its a good idea to trade but if you still want to try, then you need to analyze deeply and I hope you can get a good coins to buy. Maybe I can give an advice to take a look on QTUM, IOTA, WAVES, LTC, NEO, and BNB.

Yeah I know. I am happy I didnt put any buy orders overnight. Would have been down a lot. I am just waiting until we dipped out and then enter the market again. I rather skip a day of trading than jumping in and keep crashing

ipanks

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:48:57 AM

Yeah I know. I am happy I didnt put any buy orders overnight. Would have been down a lot. I am just waiting until we dipped out and then enter the market again. I rather skip a day of trading than jumping in and keep crashing

I think we can see something in the next weeks since bitcoin still on the down or stagnant price. I check twice, that bitcoin cannot increase higher, and it's on the horizontal line, but I hope I am wrong.

And the daily trend still on the down and there is no signal to increase, but once again, I hope my prediction is wrong.

But the big question in my head, is bitcoin is going to down below than $3300 or even lower? We will see it later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:42:42 AM

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT to join the FREE competition attached to my 365 day challenge.

If you havent done yet, you still have 9 days to join the free competition.

How to join?

Reply in This thread with

- your btctalk username
- achieve goal YES/NO
- balance in USD at the end of the challenge

- your btctalk murondi
- achieve goal YES
- balance in 1000000 USD at the end of the challenge,

I don't expect too much, because the time is still too long, but I will take part in your competition.
Good luck
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:56:42 AM

Its a nice challenge. It help keep people think of good things about bitcoin investments and not just the negative side of the coin like volatility and other things not so good. Anyway,  I may have problem with your idea though it seems really possible. The exchange that we have in my area had implemented higher transaction fees which I think that with just a percent increase would make me loose the gain. But I am as well positive about it so I think it is worth to try.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: