Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:55:38 PM

Have you heard about Xena Exchange? It’s a next gen crypto exchange with a superior trading terminal, extremely low latency with 1 Mil orders per second passthrough, proprietary trading signals and a market barometer, giving you access to advanced market analytics and quality news feed on one page. Margin trading is coming next month with up to x100 leverage, along with perpetual contacts for top currencies. I highly recommend this exchange, made by professionals for professionals.
http://xena.exchange/about/terminal?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=mailing

And why would one use this exchange over an established exchange such as Binance that has millions of dollars in volume on a daily basis? The 1 million orders per second passthrough means nothing if there's next to no volume.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:27:06 PM

Guess I'll try but it may be too late, enjoyed reading this thread a lot and seeing all the past trades

BTCtalk username  BitBustah
           - Achieve 3,778$ goal  -> yes
           - Estimation of what my trading balance will be after 365 days - 4220
xRIGAx

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:51:07 PM

xRIGAx
Yes
18800$

GL! keep up the good work,and keep posting.Nice read.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:07:10 PM

Guess I'll try but it may be too late, enjoyed reading this thread a lot and seeing all the past trades

BTCtalk username  BitBustah
           - Achieve 3,778$ goal  -> yes
           - Estimation of what my trading balance will be after 365 days - 4220

Will add you to the sheet. You still qualify. Entries end after 30 trading days

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:08:15 PM

Been little bit ill last 2 days. Hoping tomorrow to be better again so i can start trading again.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
clover12

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:54:06 PM

clover12
yes
$13,029
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:22:22 AM

Been little bit ill last 2 days. Hoping tomorrow to be better again so i can start trading again.

Everything OK... Huh

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:04:10 PM

Get well soon mate.

How much is your current balance now?

I may try making scalping again sooner with like 1% to 3% profit as target.
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:29:16 PM

I think you will reach your goal.

My guess is you will end up with $5,785 at the end.of the challenge.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:45:54 PM

For less than a month you've been able to  earn 80% profit even current market is very volatile and bearish what more if market become bullish? Anyway good luck to your goal and i'm confident you can achieved it.
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:44:37 PM

For less than a month you've been able to  earn 80% profit even current market is very volatile and bearish what more if market become bullish? Anyway good luck to your goal and i'm confident you can achieved it.

I don't think there'd be much of a difference honestly. OP doesn't really bank on large swings, he day-trades on small corrections. Those happen no matter the trend, and as long as he keeps timing them correctly, he should be able to keep it up.

Beep boop beep boop
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:56:59 AM

Hi guys, I am back again. I have been ill for an entire week. Previous 2 days I went better but decided to wait for trading until I got back 100% fit. So now I am back guys. We just gonna resume where we left.  Grin

I will update the spreadsheet with new participants.

And hopefully we can keep up the good work as before I got ill  Wink

Regarding the contest. Today we commence with trading day 28. So 3 days left to enter the competition. After day 30 entries will close.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:00:09 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 01:53:26 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 28

Updated during the day. Good luck us today

Small update regarding to the balance. Last update showed us I closed with 192$. But I got a couple open positions between the 0.036 and 0.037 on ADA. They got all filled and got sold around the 0.04$ range for some nice profits.

So we are commencing again after my week of absence with the following balance. As you see, we crushed the 100% increase of value within a 1 month period. This certainly isn't normal and I am surprised I did. But well we should be happy and just keep doing our very best to achieve more good results.
So hopefully no reflects his own efforts with the results I made. I had the luck to get in a couple good positions during the first 26 days where I took multiple profits above 10% on a trade. For example once a buy order got filled when I left to the shop for 30 minutes. After I got home order was filled and the coin suddenly got pumped 12%.

trades

Very small trade but well profit is profit. Sold 6 TRX to less other wise it would have been a 0.35$ profitable trade. But well more trades and profits coming.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:51:14 PM

Glad to see you're back. I check it every day, but you don't make any update, and I guess that you might busy in your RL. Happy to see your healthy again.

I buy some TRON this day, but I am not going to sell too soon, I will wait for a while Grin

The market still unpredicted but you have much option to buy coins. So use your time to analyze, and maybe TRON will be your chosen one Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:37:41 AM

Glad to see you're back. I check it every day, but you don't make any update, and I guess that you might busy in your RL. Happy to see your healthy again.

I buy some TRON this day, but I am not going to sell too soon, I will wait for a while Grin

The market still unpredicted but you have much option to buy coins. So use your time to analyze, and maybe TRON will be your chosen one Grin

Sorry for not updating. Will be done This night. I am stuck at Some levels in ADA. Price needs to recover to the 3860-3890 Area to take profits. Im pretty sure that Will be today

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:18:03 PM

Day 29

Trades

Made some nice profits on this trade. it took some time but ADA reached my profit level.

I like Cardano too for short term and also for long term. I have done many profitable daily trades with ADA. Maybe you can also look at Wanchain which moves like ADA and can be profitable for short term trades.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:56:49 PM

So you have doubled the account within a month, congratulations. I think you will achieve your yearly target and I would be happy to see it. Trading is a game of patience, one mistake done and trade is gone. Most of the traders get emotional after having loss and start to fight with the market which ultimately leads to account destruction. Many traders will learn patience from your trading method.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:05:06 PM

Day 29

Trades

Made some nice profits on this trade. it took some time but ADA reached my profit level.

I like Cardano too for short term and also for long term. I have done many profitable daily trades with ADA. Maybe you can also look at Wanchain which moves like ADA and can be profitable for short term trades.

I can have a look at the other coin. But for USDT pairs iT doesnt matter that much because ‘generally’ iT follows the trend of Btc/usdt. If Btc spikes, other usdt markets do the same. So for me actually iT does not matter which coin to day trade if the goal is to increase the fiat value.
In one of my other accounts where my goal is to increase the Btc value i trade more different coins in Btc pairs cause its much more different.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:09:05 PM

So you have doubled the account within a month, congratulations. I think you will achieve your yearly target and I would be happy to see it. Trading is a game of patience, one mistake done and trade is gone. Most of the traders get emotional after having loss and start to fight with the market which ultimately leads to account destruction. Many traders will learn patience from your trading method.

Yeah iT has been a wonderful first month. I would not have expected to have my account doubled in first month.

Compared to my compounding schedule to achieve the goal i should only have Made about 35$ profits. But well i do not complain. After less than a month trading i have the same goal achieved like i should have at day 74. So i am 40+ days ahewd of my schedule which makes me more than happy.

Yea i agree. Patience is one of the main factors to become succesful.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:18:30 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 08:19:48 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 29

Trades

riding the ADA wave. exact the same trade as previous one only 40 minutes later

calling it a wrap. done for today. Made some very nice profits and crushed again my 1% day goal.

balance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: