Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:17:42 AM

Day 31

After a dip markets are little bit recovering again. I have some position in ADA opened yesterday but got stuck a little because of the dip.
But just hit my first sell. So we are making some profits again. Took 1 trade of yesterday to todays trading. Yesterday I had to leave unexpectedly so havent been able to trade decently

Trades

held some ADA from a lower level. made some nice profits

It was a nice day and made some good profits.

Balance

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:39:55 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 09:02:06 AM by QuadsPoker

Day 32

Just got home and took a small profitable trade. gonna try to hit couple more to get my 1% today.

Trades

Balance

Everything is running very smooth and we keep on track. Balance again jumped 2%.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:57:00 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 07:39:08 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 33

Trades

calling it a day. Again crushed my daily 1% goal and made 4.5$ profits on a 220$ balance.

Balance

Desmond1543

Activity: 22
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:38:26 PM

What candle-interval are you using when applying your BBs?
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:51:44 AM

What candle-interval are you using when applying your BBs?

For my daytrading i use candle interval of maximum 5 minutes

clover12

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:48:20 PM

How do you calculate your fees for trading? Do you add that to the 1%? Embarrassed
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:55:54 PM

How do you calculate your fees for trading? Do you add that to the 1%? Embarrassed

As discussed in PM I never calculate fees for a trade. I just multiply my entry price with 1.005 or 1.01 for 0.5 or 1% profits. Net it will be a little less cause of fees get deducted but I do not waste any time on calculating fees

Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:56:27 PM

Damn really you can make it with 1% daily profit, i think cant sometime analisis about market we got the wrong predict about that. With a compound strategy i think this method cant bringing that.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
clover12

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:22:02 PM

Quads it looks like you are just placing one order at a time, and you wait for it to sell or clear, then you do another single trade?

You are not juggling multiple trades simultaneously, just watching one at a time?
clover12

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:20:32 PM

I think all people can do what he did [...]

I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

This guy just has the magic touch and experience too. None of his trades are losses?
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:20:34 AM

Quads it looks like you are just placing one order at a time, and you wait for it to sell or clear, then you do another single trade?

You are not juggling multiple trades simultaneously, just watching one at a time?

I always focus on 1 pair and set multiple orders. Depending on how much orders get hit i have multiple open trades but i only trade at 1 pair at a time

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:21:55 AM

I think all people can do what he did [...]

I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

This guy just has the magic touch and experience too. None of his trades are losses?

Correct i have very few losing trades. Sometimes i have losing trades but they are covered with entries Made a lower levels.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:40:39 PM

Day 34

Trades

Decided to trade a little on BTT/USDT. This pair is bumping like crazy. If you are careful and beside the bollingers keep an eye on buy and sell walls you can take multiple small profitable trades in a short timeframe

balance

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:50:53 AM

100$ for trading is normal to make some profit from other kinds of raised funds because it depends on a altcoins if you are gonna pick those old coins or new coins to make the challenge begin.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:56:15 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 11:27:18 AM by sbogovac

[...]I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

What are you doing exactly? I ask because the strategy is sound. And as he also said, not all his trades turn into profit but most do...

The pseudo code for the algorithm of this strategy would look something like this:

WATCH DESIRED TRADING PAIR WITH LOW VALUE AND HIGH VOLUME

IF VALUE HITS LOWER BOLLINGER BAND
   AND THERE IS A BUY WALL
      THEN BUY THE COIN WITH A [5-10%] PART OF YOUR TOTAL BALANCE
         ELSE DO NOTHING

IF BOUGHT COIN RAISES VALUE BY 0.3 [OR WHATEVER] % [MORE THAN YOUR COSTS]
   THEN SELL
      ELSE IF BOUGHT COIN DECREASE IN VALUE EVEN MORE
         THEN BUY MORE OF THE COIN WITH ANOTHER [5-10%] PART OF YOUR TOTAL BALANCE

IF STILL TRADING
   THEN RETURN
       ELSE CLOSE ALL POSITIONS AND RETURN TO FIAT

END

Something like that @QuadsPoker?

EDIT: reworked the pseudo code to reflect QuadsPoker's comments above...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:29:52 PM

[...]I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

What are you doing exactly? I ask because the strategy is sound. And as he also said, not all his trades turn into profit but most do...

The pseudo code for the algorithm of this strategy would look something like this:

WATCH DESIRED TRADING PAIR
   IF VALUE HITS LOWER BOLLINGER BAND
       AND THERE IS A BUY WALL
         THEN BUY THE COIN WITH A PART OF YOUR RESERVE
            ELSE DO NOTHING

IF BOUGHT COIN RAISES VALUE BY 0.3 [OR WHATEVER] % [MORE THAN YOUR COSTS] THEN SELL
   ELSE IF BOUGHT COIN DECREASE IN VALUE EVEN MORE
      THEN BUY MORE OF THE COIN WITH ANOTHER PART OF YOUR RESERVE

RETURN

Something like that @QuadsPoker?

Yes exactly,

I focus on one pair, mostly a pair with a lower value like for example BTT , ADA , TRX.
After that I just patiently wait until I notice that candles are moving to the lower Bollinger Band
When the candles hit the bollinger or break it then I put a buy order.
When a buy order gets hit I just put in sell orders. Buy value multiplied by a number from 0.005 up to 0.01. Then I will make a net profit between 0.4 and 1%.

But most important is not to go all in on 1 entry. Only use 5 to max 10% of your balance. You can get more in a trade as soon as you fully understand how it works. In this way you always have funds left. 85% of the times the candles bounce back up after touching or crossing the lower bollinger. But in some cases we get a (mini)crash, mostly after a bollinger squeeze. So always make sure you have funds left to enter multiple times more if the coin keeps dropping

Above steps can be done multiple times every single day.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:18:19 PM

100$ for trading is normal to make some profit from other kinds of raised funds because it depends on a altcoins if you are gonna pick those old coins or new coins to make the challenge begin.
That is truth.  Some altcoins will be able to get that for you.  The challenge can be achievable if we select the right coins especially those old coins that has good prospects.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

That is truth.  Some altcoins will be able to get that for you.  The challenge can be achievable if we select the right coins especially those old coins that has good prospects.
The challenge is achievable since OP knows well what he's dealing on, being patient and have a good attitude towards any market conditions keeps
OP from its achieving status, having a great system and completely stick according to the plan will make a clear path to success, though sometimes
chances being trapped still possible as the market is too volatile.

Trying to figure out on how to follow OP's track using the same method ,still far from achieving knowledge that I need, Good luck buds.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:03:31 PM

The challenge is achievable since OP knows well what he's dealing on, being patient and have a good attitude towards any market conditions keeps
OP from its achieving status, having a great system and completely stick according to the plan will make a clear path to success, though sometimes
chances being trapped still possible as the market is too volatile.

Trying to figure out on how to follow OP's track using the same method ,still far from achieving knowledge that I need, Good luck buds.

thx bro.

I do not agree with what some guys are replying. They say I can succeed if I carefully choose the coin I am trading. I don't think they get the idea and do not understand how I am trading. It doesn't matter what coin to choose. I mostly switch between BTT, TRX and ADA but in fact I could pick any pair with a decent volume that I want.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:03:55 PM

Day 35

trades

Balance

We keep crushing the charts. Another great. Previous 2/3 days we are waving the BTT/USDT pair and it is paying of seriously

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: