Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:17:42 PM

You are the one who earns profits in Cryptocurrency because most investors fail to invest in it. It's like I spent $ 1,000 in Bitcoin when it was priced at $ 6000 a few months ago and now it has a much lower price than the price I invested.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:24:57 PM

You are the one who earns profits in Cryptocurrency because most investors fail to invest in it. It's like I spent $ 1,000 in Bitcoin when it was priced at $ 6000 a few months ago and now it has a much lower price than the price I invested.

I am not an investor. I am a trader. I am not making money in cryptocurrency by investing but I am making money by working (trading) in the crypto space.

Beside trading I have a hodl portfolio as well. But lot of investors get in the market and speculate if it will go up and down. And maybe like you are in loss. I am never in loss because I invest in crypto every week. Every week I have a fixed amount I use to purchase coins to add to my hodl portfolio. So I am winning all the time because I approach this holding in crypto and do not look at the fiat value unlike I do in my trading. My trading provides me my daily living and is my fulltime job. so with my trading I work on fiat value and goal is to increase this on a daily basis.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:09:16 PM

100$ for trading is normal to make some profit from other kinds of raised funds because it depends on a altcoins if you are gonna pick those old coins or new coins to make the challenge begin.
That is truth.  Some altcoins will be able to get that for you.  The challenge can be achievable if we select the right coins especially those old coins that has good prospects.

Yes those old coins may have promising market gains, but these days while bear market was still going to pull down the price due to panic holder, I think it not easy to achieve better gains. Probably during the days of bull run we might see our tokens doubled it's price and unfortunately these days it's an impossible matter to see. Choosing those right coins is our previledge to do so, that's why it's suggested to hold for long term prior we can enjoy the benefits after all.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

clover12

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:44:52 PM

[...]I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

This guy just has the magic touch and experience too. None of his trades are losses?

What are you doing exactly? I ask because the strategy is sound. And as he also said, not all his trades turn into profit but most do...

I have been working with Quad's suggestions. I had already been using a list of rules to follow for Quad's strategy because I read this entire topic, twice, and took notes. In the past several days my account is down some, not much, but it is not increasing. I have had some wins but in the past several days I have lost mostly on the pairs Quad is suggesting: ADA/USDT, TRX/USDT, and today's loss is coming from BTT/USDT. I am following Quad's rules the best that I know how. I have learned a lot. But it is not a 100% air tight method. I like this 1% method but it can use some more constructive criticism.

I am placing orders and then the pair's value just drops and keeps going. Then if I view a vaster picture of the pairs performance over more than just the 5 minute candlesticks it starts to be more revealing. The price drops, then my orders hang on, then they hang on overnight, then Bitcoin price drops thus it drops my total Binance balance because the orders did not close and then did not complete the day back with all funds being USDT and BNB. In this bear market, if you do not close out all your orders before you log out then your are at the whims of BTC prices, not sturdy with USDT.
clover12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:50:50 PM

Another issue is that a lot of pairs currently have such a small space in between Bollinger's that no profit is really available.

Most of my trades are being placed for making 0.125% profit. I am not going for 0.5% right now because none are hitting those marks.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:36:20 AM

100$ for trading is normal to make some profit from other kinds of raised funds because it depends on a altcoins if you are gonna pick those old coins or new coins to make the challenge begin.
That is truth.  Some altcoins will be able to get that for you.  The challenge can be achievable if we select the right coins especially those old coins that has good prospects.
The challenge is achievable since OP knows well what he's dealing on, being patient and have a good attitude towards any market conditions keeps
OP from its achieving status, having a great system and completely stick according to the plan will make a clear path to success, though sometimes
chances being trapped still possible as the market is too volatile.

Trying to figure out on how to follow OP's track using the same method ,still far from achieving knowledge that I need, Good luck buds.

thx bro.

I do not agree with what some guys are replying. They say I can succeed if I carefully choose the coin I am trading. I don't think they get the idea and do not understand how I am trading. It doesn't matter what coin to choose. I mostly switch between BTT, TRX and ADA but in fact I could pick any pair with a decent volume that I want.
Your principle  is the one who's giving you success that you have right now, sorting few coins and stick with them, waiting for the good sign before buying and patiently waiting just in case market will not favor you, then buy more if you seen that the value fall more trusting your knowledge and
understanding the risk, that's the point that we needs to learn from yourstyle.

Believing with your system and follow every pattern that you created, that's how the plan will workout and bring you success.
More luck for you buds..
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:11:38 AM

[...]I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%. [...]This guy just has the magic touch and experience too. None of his trades are losses?
What are you doing exactly? I ask because the strategy is sound. And as he also said, not all his trades turn into profit but most do...
I have been working with Quad's suggestions. I had already been using a list of rules to follow for Quad's strategy because I read this entire topic, twice, and took notes. In the past several days my account is down some, not much, but it is not increasing. I have had some wins but in the past several days I have lost mostly on the pairs Quad is suggesting: ADA/USDT, TRX/USDT, and today's loss is coming from BTT/USDT. I am following Quad's rules the best that I know how. I have learned a lot. But it is not a 100% air tight method. I like this 1% method but it can use some more constructive criticism.

I am placing orders and then the pair's value just drops and keeps going. Then if I view a vaster picture of the pairs performance over more than just the 5 minute candlesticks it starts to be more revealing. The price drops, then my orders hang on, then they hang on overnight, then Bitcoin price drops thus it drops my total Binance balance because the orders did not close and then did not complete the day back with all funds being USDT and BNB. In this bear market, if you do not close out all your orders before you log out then your are at the whims of BTC prices, not sturdy with USDT.

Well, for one; you obviously are not following the rules (pro-active), you're following the examples (re-active)... big difference (between profit and loss too).

One of the rules is to always leave your balance in FIAT (or as close to it as possible, like USDT) when you are AFK (whether sleeping or whatever) and you say: "The price drops, then my orders hang on, then they hang on overnight [...]". So: no, you are not following the rules...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:37:34 PM

[...]I am trying Quad's plan and after 11 days, my account balance is down by 3%.

This guy just has the magic touch and experience too. None of his trades are losses?

But if you are in a loss then iT means you sell at a loss. If you buy a coin only use 10-15% of your balance. If the coin keeps dropping then buy more of the same coin until iT starts increasing again. This week i also had an order in BTT and suddenly Btt dropped 5-7%. But i just bought more and more and sold with profits.
If you ate loosing with my strategy iT means you sell in loss. As simple as that. I never sell in loss but when s coin keeps dropping after buying then i just buy more

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:38:38 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 05:18:50 PM by QuadsPoker

Another issue is that a lot of pairs currently have such a small space in between Bollinger's that no profit is really available.

Most of my trades are being placed for making 0.125% profit. I am not going for 0.5% right now because none are hitting those marks.

Then i do not know how you apply your bollingers. I see 100+ opportunities DAILY to take 0.5 to 1% or more profits.

All the green areas Are possible 0.5 to 1% profitable opportunities. This are 15+ opportunities and only on 3 different markets. So I have no clue why you are not hitting o.5% profitable trades. But now I do understand that you are not making any profit and your balance is going down.

You place trades for 0.125% profits but you already need to pay a fee of at least 0.075% when you buy coins and 0.075% when you sell. So your total expense is 0.15% (if you use BNB to pay fees, otherwise its 2 times 0.10%) In this way you are loosing money cause your profits do not cover your total fee. I already told you that in a private message. But if you do not take my advice then you will keep loosing money. I told you multiple times multiply your buy value with 1.005 or 1.01 for a profit between 0.4 and 1%. Its just a matter of taking advice and listen to what people say. You say o.5% profitable trades dont get hit and hit them every single day multiple times a day.

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:45:03 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 06:23:26 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 36

Trades

clover12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:57:32 PM

Yeah I asked multiple times in PM to clarify how you are calculating numbers but I still do not get it, and you say calculating numbers does not matter much, but it definitely does for me.

In one of your last trades you just posted, for BTT

You bought at 0.0009260
You sold at 0.0009324

If you multiply 0.0009260 by 1.05 = 0.0009723

So I do not understand because the two numbers in bold above do not match up.
clover12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:58:58 PM

Nowhere in your "rules" does it mention how to calculate BNB fees for all these trades. You mention it is not important but I would still like to know how to calculate fees.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:11:29 PM

Nowhere in your "rules" does it mention how to calculate BNB fees for all these trades. You mention it is not important but I would still like to know how to calculate fees.

I do not calculate BNB fees. Every trader on binance knows the 0.10% fee on buy and sell and 0.075% if you use BNB. So if you calculate logically you know you spend 0.15% on fees so it has no use you set sell orders of 0.125% cause you will loose money on your trades cause your fees aren't covered. I told you multiple times to multiply your buy value with 1.005. Then you always are sure your fees are covered and you take profits.

You must check the general fee rules on Binance. Then you would know that by using BNB your fee decrease to 0.075%. So it is normal that total fee on a buy/sell trade is 0.15%. So that also is obvious you set sell orders that are at least 0.25 but you can easily set sells at 0.5% to grab a net profit of 0.35%.

So it has no use to calculate fees.

If you do not use BNB then its 2 x 0.10 or 0.20%
If you use BNB then its 2 x 0.075 or 0.15% in total.

So no need to calculate fees, only thing you need to do is to set your sell orders properly

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:16:32 PM

Yeah I asked multiple times in PM to clarify how you are calculating numbers but I still do not get it, and you say calculating numbers does not matter much, but it definitely does for me.

In one of your last trades you just posted, for BTT

You bought at 0.0009260
You sold at 0.0009324

If you multiply 0.0009260 by 1.05 = 0.0009723

So I do not understand because the two numbers in bold above do not match up.

You need to read properly. I said to multiply with 1.005 not 1.05. Multiplying with 1.05 then you calculate a 5% profit.

Bought at 0.0009260 x 1.005 => 0.0009306 This is 0.5% and I sold at 0.0009324 so I even made some more than 0.5% profits

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:48:35 PM

I do not calculate BNB fees. Every trader on binance knows the 0.10% fee on buy and sell and 0.075% if you use BNB. So if you calculate logically you know you spend 0.15% on fees so it has no use you set sell orders of 0.125% cause you will loose money on your trades cause your fees aren't covered. I told you multiple times to multiply your buy value with 1.005. Then you always are sure your fees are covered and you take profits.

You must check the general fee rules on Binance. Then you would know that by using BNB your fee decrease to 0.075%. So it is normal that total fee on a buy/sell trade is 0.15%. So that also is obvious you set sell orders that are at least 0.25 but you can easily set sells at 0.5% to grab a net profit of 0.35%.

So it has no use to calculate fees.

If you do not use BNB then its 2 x 0.10 or 0.20%
If you use BNB then its 2 x 0.075 or 0.15% in total.

So no need to calculate fees, only thing you need to do is to set your sell orders properly

Easy as hell , and noobs got now preety good exmaple how to trade with profits. Some scalping thinking they making anything but acctually fees eating profit and account shrinks.
clover12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:02:06 PM

lol  Grin
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:11:20 PM

[...]

IF BOUGHT COIN RAISES VALUE BY 0.3 [OR WHATEVER] % [MORE THAN YOUR COSTS]
   THEN SELL

[...]

But OK, you did ask how to do that...

[...] If you multiply 0.0009260 by 1.05 = 0.0009723[...]

You need to read properly. I said to multiply with 1.005 not 1.05. Multiplying with 1.05 then you calculate a 5% profit.

[...]

This has nothing to do with reading, this is a basic math error... Shocked

Although i do appreciate you (clover12) are trying to learn here. But then you should really pay close attention.

Good luck, and enjoy!

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:54:13 PM

Have to leave for my job for a couple of days. So I will probably not be able to trade the following 4-7 days depending on the time I will spent outside my hotel.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:04:27 PM

The market is showing good signs. it is far more easier to trade with good gains when market is bullish. I think we are heading to break $4,000 sooner than later.  Grin
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:49:06 PM

[...] it is far more easier to trade with good gains when market is bullish. [...]

Yes, that's why it is so extraordinary what QuadsPoker is doing here (and willing to share with all of us)...  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: