Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Courage for cryptocurrency participants  (Read 35457 times)
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:31:15 PM

The cryptocurrency worker is the cause of the cryptocurrency so we continue here even though we know the cryptocurrency market is in a low position. which is why we hope to return all the same as raising the cryptocurrency market again.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:16:41 PM

I think in the environment of cryptocurrency you need to be bold and decisive, and the stream of income will flow to you. Stock up on great knowledge in this area, and you can become a winner.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:28:43 PM

This market has proven itself. it is not a market that can disappear in a short time. We will see together that the investments in this market will soon become unpredictable.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:43:44 PM

In crypto currency it is likely that

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

And Nobody else can decide for you because you have

Nobody to blame for wrong decisions except Only you.

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
Your time will come with you prevailing
In investing in cryptocurrencies, all decisions can only be made by yourself, and others cannot give you any help.
That is not good according to me because in this forum all of us are working to make people invest and take the advantage of crypto currency. No doubt that the final decision will be taken by the investor but tell every one how great bitcoin investment is and how smoothly and safely it grows our money, try to encourage them.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:56:01 PM

I have started in crypto because it has a better option than stock market. It is much risky, but I like crypto coz it has no minimum to start and trading works 24/7.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:03:00 PM

I have started in crypto because it has a better option than stock market. It is much risky, but I like crypto coz it has no minimum to start and trading works 24/7.

Crypto gives a lot of opportunities to earn money and we must use this opportunity. Investing in 1000 dollars can make a profit of 50 thousand. No market makes such a profit.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:05:19 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.
But facts remains that you must always pick yourself up as long as you remember that you are in control of your portfolio and choices

Remember Only you have the power to change your options and choices of investment
In investing in cryptocurrencies, all decisions can only be made by yourself, and others cannot give you any help.

That is very correct. My point exactly. All of the suggestions, pieces of advice from somebody, nobody, are all just a guide but not the ultimate path to take. You are making your own path. You alone and not from somebody or anybody.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:10:27 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

That is very correct. My point exactly. All of the suggestions, pieces of advice from somebody, nobody, are all just a guide but not the ultimate path to take. You are making your own path. You alone and not from somebody or anybody.
but at the same time I recommend to understand economic theory. It is necessary to understand the structure of the cryptocurrency market and its community.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:17:19 PM

You were right. It's never gonna be perfect. We all stumble and fall, but it's an invaluable experience that benefits us. Only we have to control our own funds and decide where to invest them. After all only we bear responsibility for their actions.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:26:42 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

I agree with you. Everything that we do is solely our decision. We have our choices and we have to be very careful about choosing the things we have to hold on to. In cryptocurrency, we really need to decide which path we should go and what time we should take action. I believe that there is time for everything and we have to wait for the right time until we succeed. It is a fact that we will experience these things as the first generation also experienced that or worst than that but they are still here.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:41:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the most difficult financial investment to get involved in and manage. It is something that you need to really be strong mentally to deal with.
Ifemini1

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:21:13 PM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

That is not good according to me because in this forum all of us are working to make people invest and take the advantage of crypto currency. No doubt that the final decision will be taken by the investor but tell every one how great bitcoin investment is and how smoothly and safely it grows our money, try to encourage them.

I think bitcoin is really great and has lot of benefits
But talking about greatness of bitcoin had to contain both the advantages and disadvantages
So that newbies can learn
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:24:11 PM

It is a real pleasure to work hard and accumulate, while everybody around you is telling you crypto is dead and you know we are at the bottom and good things are coming soon.
I love this position. I was more uncomfortable when we were at all time highs and everybody was hyping.
That's the most bullish signal you can get in this market. You'll have the last laugh.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:27:41 AM

You will fall.
You will fail.
You will stumble.

The crypto market is a good environment for all of us to show our strengths and weaknesses in the financial and monetary fields. Success and failure change are also very fast and mistakes give us much knowledge and can enrich it.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:35:02 AM

What matters here is our decision to keep pushing on not only pushing on, doing the right thing. If you notice that your trades always fails, take a break look at what you did wrong improve on it and do better. Giving up isn't an option one must push on and do well.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:41:24 AM

Any anybody in the business of cryptocurrency should first of all summon the the courage before anyone encourages you, because the business of crypto you are the CEO of yourself, make decision yourself, invest yourself and you bear  the profit or lost alone. That are the reason why u have to encourage yourself.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:43:21 AM

It all depends on you and your decisions. That line and strategy you choose in the crypto market will determine your continued success. Be conscious, attentive and flexible.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:43:55 AM

That's right, no one except ourselves should control the portfolio and the responsibility for the actions committed lies only on ourselves!
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:19:24 AM

You totally right,crypto is full of up and down,we need a lot of courage if we will ever make it in crypto.As long as we did not give up we will surely make profit.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:25:02 AM

Financial literacy, the ability to manage risks, the right time management are those things without which I do not see success in crypto. Only from you that you will see looking at the current market, opportunities or dangers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: