Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278347 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Mazacoin has made some big gains lately, let's build on this success!

I made a video that includes Mazacoin in a discussion about a few lesser known crypto currencies, have a look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmT8nTN2bRw

Even if you don't care to watch the entire video, you will notice there is a link to the android wallet in the description - IT WORKS!

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

To bad Maza got kicked off of Bittrex before this big bull run.  It would have benefited greatly from it.  I'm thinking of getting back into this coin but I see it is still SHA POW.  I really think they should consider introducing masternodes and some smart contract capabilities.  They could to something similar to bulwark

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
spiralus

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Don't mean to be rude, nor to stifle the conversation, and whatever Payu, Owlhooter, Guruvan and the rest do I'll try to be helpful, but I do not see how Natives using MZC directly would benefit them. It would give them an economy controlled by outsiders, most of whom are white, and little else.

An idea that has been discussed elsewhere is creating Native currencies distributed entirely, and only, to speakers of Native languages. There are a number of Native languages that have gone extinct, but there are also quite a few with a very limited number of speakers. If a coin were issued in such a way that each Native speaker was given a wallet with a hardcoded amount that could not be spent, but which produced a fair number of coins through proof of stake, the coin would get far more support than even Maza got, even if it were not immediately available to outsiders. It would produce a financial bonanza for the remaining fluent speakers of those languages, along with some credibility that would come with a coin that had genuine muscle.

Maza could be used initially to secure the networks of those coins, since these people would not be major tech types for the most part, and also to provide liquidity with outside markets, though that should not be restricted to MZC.

A lot of things could be done as well with data 'encrypted' by having it put in a Native language that few people speak.

The problem with just giving out a coin to people is that many will see it as having no value and either immediately convert it to something else or just throw it away.  You need a critical mass of people to see it as having value and this will not be easy with a new coin. What MZC can offer though is that it has value and since it's market cap is small there isn't a reason it could be majority owned by tribes in due time. I think there does need to be a way though to shake the coins from the people just HODLing to do that as such owners rarely contribute much to the network
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

The problem with just giving out a coin to people is that many will see it as having no value and either immediately convert it to something else or just throw it away.  You need a critical mass of people to see it as having value and this will not be easy with a new coin. What MZC can offer though is that it has value and since it's market cap is small there isn't a reason it could be majority owned by tribes in due time. I think there does need to be a way though to shake the coins from the people just HODLing to do that as such owners rarely contribute much to the network

You are talking about airdrops, faucets etc.

As a white person, MZC suits me, it's a widely held reliable coin made by a guy with good intentions. Better than most coins and the only coins I favor over it are math and science coins like grc.

However... if a Native asked my opinion, I'd tell him or her that this is not their coin and does not benefit them. It is held mostly by people who are trying to look out for Native interests but it isn't remotely in their interests to accept this as their primary currency or currencies.

-

If a Native tribe issues their own currency, with 100% of the coins going to speakers of the language of a particular coin, and if trading with other currencies is restricted for a while to let an ecosystem develop, the coin will have actual distribution that benefits them.

There are some Native languages that have plenty of speakers, but some others have only a few left.

Here is an example of how MZC could facilitate a more real Native currency.

1) A Native person who has computer skills makes a basic coin for one language, and distributes the coin entirely to fluent speakers of that language.

2) Initially Mazacoin devs agree to support the network, make sure it stays afloat, and agrees that when outside trading in the coin starts, in a year or whenever, the Native currency will be fully convertible to MZC on a market cap basis, in one direction only. So a holder of 1% of the Native coin could swap it for 1% of the supply of MZC, but not the other direction. This would not be necessary but it would provide a ground floor to the Native currency's value if it ever became necessary.

3) When a second coin is issued, MZC does the same. At this point Maza will be stretched thin, and would not be able to cover the obligations of both coins, but it would cover the weakest of the two coins. Same for a third and fourth. Maza would be providing a guarantee to the value of the weakest coin on the network, and if that were cashed in then Maza would be toast, or very fragile, but it would be more accurately serving a Native economy.

So the value of each Native currency, which would be strong anyway because of public sentiment, would have a backup to its value in practical terms, but the mechanics would depend on a substantial amount of Mazacoin being available to fulfill that obligation. There may be a number of ways to do that, but taking a lesson from the mainstream economy, MZC could be diluted at any point by a hard fork if necessary. So if 5% of MZC supply is needed to cover a massive exit from a Native currency, very unlikely but possible, MZC devs could hardfork a large quantity of Mazacoins into existence for that purpose.

-

With regard to somebody specifically starting such a currency, I do know enough of one such group with few speakers of their language to shortcut the process, but I'm watching for the moment, hopefully somebody with better abilities will do it. Once it does get started there are any number of mechanisms in place to make sure it gets off to a good start. 
The Zah

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:18:38 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:21:51 AM by The Zah

Do you know the story behind this project. Please see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BoQGkCu_Fk&t=304s
adorid

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

Added coin to pool:

http://hashpool.eu

chrispancakes51

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Hey everyone, I made a short review on mazacoin, Check it out Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96joy-iQxh4&t=5s
accsell

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Some people really have nothing to do in their lives and go but criticize others. Are not you tired of yourself. Why do we always have the same, and are becoming repetitive. It's really about nothing. Better just not responding.
CoinRaper

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

CoinRaper Miningpool [MAZA]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for MAZACOIN [MAZA]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:32052 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                    Port: 32051, Diff: 4096
                                                                                    Port: 32052, Diff: 8192
                                                                                    Port: 32053, Diff: 4160000

Payout minimum 10 Coins every 10 minutes
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Greetings, friends at MAZA! 

Now that Komodo Platform has a stable GUI available on mainnet for our BarterDEX decentralized exchange, allowing the average user to trade peer-to-peer via atomic swap with 80+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies, we aim to expand the reach of our decentralized and open-source solutions and unite the coin communites -

• ATOMIC Swap trading following Noel Tiernan's protocol
  • Control your own funds, maximizing security and privacy
  • Automatic orderbook matching, trading p2p
  • Integrate and List your coin for free
  • Set up SPV electrum server, allowing users to trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain
  • Anyone can become a market maker or dedicated liquidity provider, pairing your coin with any other 80+ featured coin and allowing traders around the globe to access your coin
  • Native trade bots can automatically buy low and sell high, allowing low and high volume traders to provide liqudity 24 hours a day

>> BarterDEX protocol (wp/git) >>

The following requirements are necessary for an easy integration:
  • bitcoin protocol
  • CLTV (bip 65) support
  • gettxout and importaddress rpc calls
  • and 8 digits for one coin

What does a non-Bitcoin/zCash-protocl coin need to do to make atomic swaps possible on BarterDEX?

Quote from: jl777B, lead Developer at Komodo Platform
"the code to do all this is quite complicated and I assumed a bitcoin protocol coin, but it is possible to do the atomic swaps even if only 2of2 multisig is supported. So i guess a bitcoin protocol emulator for the subset of rpc calls that I use and at least a 2of2 multisig, but preferably CLTV mechanism to be able to handle both sides of the trade... this would require making changes to the existing barterDEX code, unless the bitcoin protocol emulator is really, really good and it actually works as a bitcoin protocol coin via rpc calls"

Our goal is to  integrate as many cryptocurrencies into our ecosystem as possible, providing end-users with unparalleled privacy and control of their funds! The developers of Komodo Platform would be more than happy to assist with integration into the ecosystem. Please send me a DM if you are interested in joining our decentralized exchange!

Note: according to our tracker, MAZA does not have CLTV. Is this still accurate?
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

'Mazacoin up 33.79% on solid trading...Kimitsu Capital announces opening of new trading office in rapid city after positive meeting with Sioux nation leadership regarding support of Mazacoin as a intertribal monetary system'

- Payu H, fb post 17th of february

Long live MAZA

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

'Mazacoin up 33.79% on solid trading...Kimitsu Capital announces opening of new trading office in rapid city after positive meeting with Sioux nation leadership regarding support of Mazacoin as a intertribal monetary system'

- Payu H, fb post 17th of february

Long live MAZA

yep, been following Payu's posts on Facebook
he is also in discussion with Brock Pierce, the billionaire crypto guy, they have talked on twitter as Payu and Mazacoin were the first ones on the ground in Puerto Rico doing humanitarian work and have many connections there
lots of work done with intertribal monetary platforms, not just Lakota but Sioux
this is such a great coin and project

I wasn't aware until couple weeks ago you could look at distribution of wallets on cryptopia to see who has what
I saw a 20 million wallet grow to 45 million, the other big one has grown to about 32 from 18 million, there is either a megawhale or two whales looking to accrue as much as pssible before a huge overdue rise imho which can only be good news for more adoption and visibility and lead to funding more great dev work

don't have any btc to buy meaningful amount not theres much available so will hodl the bit I have , so I am just watching price get pushed down and theyre accumalating, I think hardly anyone is watching it

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

here's the Brock Pierce/Payu tweet
https://twitter.com/kimitsucapital/status/961607882457468928

here's the telegram group, let's get as many members as possible. is a great community, with no pumping talk, just dev talk and what people can do to grow coin
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mazatribe

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
KingZA

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

CLOUDMINT.NET MINING POOL

I have setup a new Mazacoin mining pool and would love for users to make use of it.

http://cloudmint.net/

It's based in South Africa to help all the miners in Africa with a low latency option. Will be running it with 0% fees for the first few weeks and thereafter will change 2% in order to cover the running costs.

Simply point your miner to stratum+tcp://cloudmint.net:3334 with your wallet address as your username.

Payments are processed every 24 hours. Any feedback is welcome and please PVT me if you would like other coins added.
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:08:16 AM by GoogleBit

...all looks well, except the wallet is not syncing since a few hours.

"No block source available" it say's ...

...anyone....anyone...Bueler?

edit:
...is working again after a few hours.
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:08 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:56:42 PM by Guido

that big wallet holding is consolidating more and more Maza,
now on about 10% of current supply!
currently only exchange so chunks to accumulate

up to over 100 MILLION!

I have been watching this and still sold a chunk in 20's!
like an idiot, but rent needed paying

anyway, imho we're going up, we won't be revisiting those levels unfortunately
classic cup and handle pattern formed

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

which should mean this very soon:

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

also the BIG NEWS, the Great Sioux Nation have adopted Mazacoin as their currency, they are applying for recognition from U.N as well and this may help
video here
again, bad quality sound etc, but was done on fly on reservation
no pretty graphics and vaporware for the icomonsters I'm afraid  Grin just a decentralised sovereign cryptocurrency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXRrKgQZpOA

HUGE news but don't expect to see it on cointelegraph or coindesk, the centralised cryptomedia

Vice are looking to run an article though

again join the telegram channel
no pumpers/dumpers . just news, development, ideas, discussion, friendships

we like you to help MAKE the news

coders, designers, graphic artists, crypto journalists especially welcome
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mazatribe

remember Native American people are not braggards, they are always understated and thoughtful people so don't even post here or twitter really about developments so i'm updating people

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
spiralus

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

Mixed feelings about the huge wallet on Cryptopia.
While it is great that someone is accumulating coins, if that person is not willing to get involved with moving the coin forward such as funding development or marketing efforts, then it's less likely that other people will help for free. Since they would essentially be working for free for the big holder moreso than for themselves or the greater community. AFAIK, most of the people actively doing work are not Maza whales and would have a small fraction of what this whale has
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

Are you guys planning to do somthing to address the orphan issue?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: