Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:33:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring tokens from wallets to exchanges  (Read 375 times)
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

You need to have at least 0.003 ETH in your MEW wallet to pay for transaction fee. Beside it'll be impossible to transfer although you have ETH in your wallet if these tokens are being locked by ICO dev team. At first make sure that it's not locked.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

It is impossible. You have to deposit ethereum first. If you want to transfer any token to the exchange you must have ethereum if you want to successfully make a transaction.
strawberrypills (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

I guess I have to go buy ETH to be able to transfer these tokens. Thank you for answering guys.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

It is not possible you need Ether to pay for gas fee in order to use Ethereum platform, just go to exchange and buy $10 Ether this could do that is close to 0.1Ether. My advice for you for not to make mistake is to first send small amount to the address before sending the whole amount since you are doing this for the first time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

I recently received tokens from my first ever bounty campaign and I was wondering if it's possible to transfer tokens from my MEW account that doesn't have any ETH yet to an exchange site like Binance?

It is not possible to transfer your tokens without paying fees to the miners who verifies your transaction. Try to keep atlist 5 to 10$ worth ethers in your MEW & try to take advantage of free social media like YouTube to learn about how to add tokens and transfer them on exchange from MEW to exchange.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I recently received tokens from my first ever bounty campaign and I was wondering if it's possible to transfer tokens from my MEW account that doesn't have any ETH yet to an exchange site like Binance?
You will always need gas fee, which is mandatory foir every transaction. The gas is not always  much, depending on what eth gas station brings out.
There are also some platforms that do not use gas for sending and receiving coins,  it is free.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

it can't, at least your token must be worth it first, if there is no value and the amount of accumulation in my opinion it's impossible to move.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

You can send the token that you have from myetherwallet to the exchange but at least in your wallet you have several ethereum for the gas costs needed when sending, at least the shipping cost requires 0.03 Ethereum for the wallet you have is enough to transfer your tokens.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

You can't, because when you make transactions from MEW to any site, there must be a minimum of 0.001 ether in your wallet.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

you must have few amount of eth to pay the fee my friend
if you have zero balance of eth, thats impossible you can send out any amount of tokens from your wallet  Wink

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:20:28 AM

I guess you are pertaining to some gas payment in order to get your tokens from your MEW, and it is not quite too expensive so, you can deposit some little amounts in order to get your desired tokens in to an exchange.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

if you don't have ETH (gas) then you can't send tokens that you get from any bounty anywhere (MEW). and for that before you sell tokens make sure you have (gas) and have an account in exchange
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Transaction costs depend on the exchange to be addressed. Some exchanges like Idex and etherdelta can be directly used with the integration of your Mew account. While large accounts such as binance require you to have a certain amount of gas to transfer tokens and coins.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

First of all you need to know that your token is listed on any exchange? Then only you can move from your wallrt and yes you need to have ethereum on your wallet if you want to make any transaction.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

In order not to go into details, simply replenish your wallet with 0.1 ETH and this will be enough to complete the transaction.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

No, you will not be able to transfer tokens with zero Ethereum balance. Be sure to have Ethereum in your wallet, not necessarily a lot, 0.01 ETH is quite suitable, this amount will be enough to cover the cost of the transfer (gas). Wink
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

You need Eth for gas all coins that use Ethereum platform needs eth for their gas the good news is you only need a small of Eth to push the transactions and there are a lot of Ethereum faucets to work with but if you are living in the Philippines you can use coins.ph to buy ETH.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

You can buy a small amount of Ethereum, $ 1 - $ 2 in any exchanger. It will be quite enough for carrying out transactions. When sending, specify the minimum number of gas, but not less than 6.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
galya.crip

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Each project chooses an exchange for itself and where conditions seem more promising to it, so they cannot bargain in Binance, but can switch to any other stock exchange right now there are enough of them.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

You need ETH as transfer fees. Without ETH in your MEW wallet, you can't transfer/move any of your token. You can simply buy a little from any exchange if you have BTC or you can swap here in this forum for paypal, pm or whatever you have.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: