Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transferring tokens from wallets to exchanges  (Read 375 times)
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

If these tokens are not listed on any exchange, it is not possible to transfer them. Just wait for the team announcement, until they will list on their first exchange. You can also try selling your tokens on forkdelta or etherdelta,
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

I recently received tokens from my first ever bounty campaign and I was wondering if it's possible to transfer tokens from my MEW account that doesn't have any ETH yet to an exchange site like Binance?
it's not possible but decentralized ethereum exchange like forkdelta,idex you can use your private key to login in the website but you need ethereum to trade on the website.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

I recently received tokens from my first ever bounty campaign and I was wondering if it's possible to transfer tokens from my MEW account that doesn't have any ETH yet to an exchange site like Binance?
it's not possible but decentralized ethereum exchange like forkdelta,idex you can use your private key to login in the website but you need ethereum to trade on the website.
I don't think you need ethereum to trade on any exchannge,if you have tradeable token you may trade that into ethereum or other coin if they have trading pair for that.He is asking about having ethereum in his MEW wallet.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

You definitely need to have some certain amount of eth on that wallet for you to be able to you it for transaction or else it will surely fail why trying to transfer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: