Bitcoin Forum
April 21, 2019, 07:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform  (Read 3048 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 546
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:38:30 AM

You need to try to reach the maximum number of users, then the chances of success will only grow.
Only global scaling can make a project successful. In today's world, there is no other way. Any attempts to localize projects usually fail. Only a global launch.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:05:54 AM

You need to try to reach the maximum number of users, then the chances of success will only grow.
Only global scaling can make a project successful. In today's world, there is no other way. Any attempts to localize projects usually fail. Only a global launch.
Globally, a very large amount of investment is needed. And also the platform should be multilanguage immediately after launch.
kovin
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:17:07 PM

Great project. I think it will be very popular. The price of the token should quickly go up because the project will quickly scale.

Thank you for your feedback and support of the project.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:17:43 PM

You are absolutely right. This is what the project team is aiming at.
generous

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:09:37 AM

Great project. I think it will be very popular. The price of the token should quickly go up because the project will quickly scale.

However, with any conditions, we must always provide support for this project because it is a good thing, of course, and hopefully in the future this project can develop even further

Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:01:31 AM

However, with any conditions, we must always provide support for this project because it is a good thing, of course, and hopefully in the future this project can develop even further
But as a matter of fact, as an investor, the main thing for me is to have an opportunity to make money on it. If I think that the project will be profitable, then I invest in the purchase of tokens.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:31:46 AM

The idea is just beautiful. Clips of animals gain the maximum number of views. And it would be most correct that such videos were assembled on one platform.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:57:56 AM

ZloiRediska

Activity: 546
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:18:47 AM

Globally, a very large amount of investment is needed. And also the platform should be multilanguage immediately after launch.
Given the specifics of the platform (it is positioned as a platform for animals), I think that with the understanding of the problems will not be )))

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Real14Hero

Activity: 882
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:19:25 AM

pets shrots video ? its can be work with crypto ? i mean have a lot video platforms what  you use diffence
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:30:22 AM

pets shrots video ? its can be work with crypto ? i mean have a lot video platforms what  you use diffence
Interesting. I have not seen such projects on the net, but it seems to me that this makes sense since many people want to watch videos about animals.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:37:30 AM

But as a matter of fact, as an investor, the main thing for me is to have an opportunity to make money on it. If I think that the project will be profitable, then I invest in the purchase of tokens.

Of course, we are also interested in ensuring that investors are happy while cooperating with the project.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:25:20 AM

-
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:39:14 PM

I really like the team approach to the case. Constantly respond to the forum, there are constant updates and news. Keep it up.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

I really like the team approach to the case. Constantly respond to the forum, there are constant updates and news. Keep it up.

Thank you for your feedback and support.
Kagi

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:43:29 PM

Do you plan to carry out the KYC procedure, or will the ICO be completely anonymous?
Auggen

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:47:26 PM

Do you plan to carry out the KYC procedure, or will the ICO be completely anonymous?

In the project documents, I did not see any references to this. I think that KYC is not required. If I am mistaken, correct me.
steinen

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:07:02 PM

In the project documents, I did not see any references to this. I think that KYC is not required. If I am mistaken, correct me.

KYC verification is necessary to ensure that the client is not a terrorist or launders money. I think this procedure should be mandatory.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:23:58 PM

KYC verification is necessary to ensure that the client is not a terrorist or launders money. I think this procedure should be mandatory.

KYC procedure is required for all. It must be passed before the withdrawal of tokens.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:40:29 AM

But also great. So you can buy a few tokens and remain anonymous. I think now it is also important for investors. But in any case I am ready to support the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.