Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2019, 12:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform  (Read 3048 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:30:05 AM

Tell me already know when there will be any working prototypes? I just would like to see how this will differ from standard video services.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kovin
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:42:54 AM

Tell me already know when there will be any working prototypes? I just would like to see how this will differ from standard video services.

Petchains - this is not a video service.
There are various types of services which are offered on Petchains:
 ● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

All user information is fully secure with Petchains and they are secured according to different security levels. Moreover, the user is only required to share his/her information as and when requested by the system at a particular time. User information is the asset of Petchains, hence it would not be leaked from the platform, which has all policies with regards to user privacy set in place. Petchains will only use the information where and when it is essential.

In more detail we described in a white paper - https://www.petchains.io/whitepaper/Petchains.pdf
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:10:15 AM

● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

All user information is fully secure with Petchains and they are secured according to different security levels. Moreover, the user is only required to share his/her information as and when requested by the system at a particular time. User information is the asset of Petchains, hence it would not be leaked from the platform, which has all policies with regards to user privacy set in place. Petchains will only use the information where and when it is essential.

In more detail we described in a white paper - https://www.petchains.io/whitepaper/Petchains.pdf
Yes, in essence, this is an ecosystem. I think it should be very convenient. Tell me the project will start in some particular country or around the world at the same time?
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:21:57 AM

Do you plan to carry out the KYC procedure, or will the ICO be completely anonymous?

In the project documents, I did not see any references to this. I think that KYC is not required. If I am mistaken, correct me.
But also great. So you can buy a few tokens and remain anonymous. I think now it is also important for investors. But in any case I am ready to support the project.

The KYC procedure is required for all participants.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:50:00 AM

Interesting. I have not seen such projects on the net, but it seems to me that this makes sense since many people want to watch videos about animals.
More precisely, many people would like to have a platform with a video that you can show your animals. People tend to humanize their Pets.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:13:19 AM

● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

Yes, in essence, this is an ecosystem. I think it should be very convenient. Tell me the project will start in some particular country or around the world at the same time?

This is an international project. The launch will be global.
horsten

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:41:15 AM

Hello! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it in order to make money. I support this project by participating in a bounty campaign.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:19:09 PM

Hello! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it in order to make money. I support this project by participating in a bounty campaign.

Thanks for your feedback. We will be glad to see you among the participants of the bounty campaign.
DeViL303

Merit: 103

Migranet

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:26:43 PM

Petchains to Revolutionize the Pet Care Industry and Create a Secure Environment for Pets Worldwide
https://www.ccn.com/petchains-to-revolutionize-the-pet-care-industry-and-create-a-secure-environment-for-pets-worldwide/

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:10:56 PM

Hello! Interested in your project! Tell me please what do you know about your competitors? There is one similar project called PetsLife. What are your advantages?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:08:07 AM

Petchains to Revolutionize the Pet Care Industry and Create a Secure Environment for Pets Worldwide
https://www.ccn.com/petchains-to-revolutionize-the-pet-care-industry-and-create-a-secure-environment-for-pets-worldwide/
Very interesting stuff. It looks like these coins will have more liquidity. Due to the real sphere of business with which this project will be connected.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

It is impressive. Now I understand how huge the market is and I think the project will be able to occupy a decent place in this market. But I would also like to say that this will be relevant only in developed countries.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:09:35 AM

It is impressive. Now I understand how huge the market is and I think the project will be able to occupy a decent place in this market. But I would also like to say that this will be relevant only in developed countries.
Nevertheless, the market is growing every year and I think it will be very convenient for users. Personally, I would use such a service. It would save my time.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:26:00 AM

Hello! Interested in your project! Tell me please what do you know about your competitors? There is one similar project called PetsLife. What are your advantages?

Thank you for your question.
Now we don’t see any competitors in the market, it’s a blank area, we aim pets owners,other projects aim pet itself,it is quite different.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

Nevertheless, the market is growing every year and I think it will be very convenient for users. Personally, I would use such a service. It would save my time.

Thank you for your opinion. We are very pleased.
riburg

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:41:08 PM

You're right. Projects that are associated with the real sector of the economy have high rates.
ZloiRediska

Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:05:35 PM

The fact that this project holds a bounty is very cool! I think that a lot of participants will want to participate and this contributes to the promotion of the project.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:02:25 PM

You're right. Projects that are associated with the real sector of the economy have high rates.

Thank you for your feedback and for supporting the project.
ellweiler

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

It is interesting for me to look at the development of the project and look at the success of a turnkey solution. The project is really interesting, let's wait until the team releases the project.
kovin
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:38:08 PM

The fact that this project holds a bounty is very cool! I think that a lot of participants will want to participate and this contributes to the promotion of the project.

Thanks for your feedback. We will be glad to see you among the participants of the Bounty campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.