Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform  (Read 3334 times)
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:25:20 AM

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:39:14 PM

I really like the team approach to the case. Constantly respond to the forum, there are constant updates and news. Keep it up.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

I really like the team approach to the case. Constantly respond to the forum, there are constant updates and news. Keep it up.

Thank you for your feedback and support.
Kagi

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:43:29 PM

Do you plan to carry out the KYC procedure, or will the ICO be completely anonymous?
steinen

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:07:02 PM

Do you plan to carry out the KYC procedure, or will the ICO be completely anonymous?

In the project documents, I did not see any references to this. I think that KYC is not required. If I am mistaken, correct me.

KYC verification is necessary to ensure that the client is not a terrorist or launders money. I think this procedure should be mandatory.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:23:58 PM

In the project documents, I did not see any references to this. I think that KYC is not required. If I am mistaken, correct me.

KYC verification is necessary to ensure that the client is not a terrorist or launders money. I think this procedure should be mandatory.

KYC procedure is required for all. It must be passed before the withdrawal of tokens.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:40:29 AM

But also great. So you can buy a few tokens and remain anonymous. I think now it is also important for investors. But in any case I am ready to support the project.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:30:05 AM

Tell me already know when there will be any working prototypes? I just would like to see how this will differ from standard video services.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:42:54 AM

Tell me already know when there will be any working prototypes? I just would like to see how this will differ from standard video services.

Petchains - this is not a video service.
There are various types of services which are offered on Petchains:
 ● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

All user information is fully secure with Petchains and they are secured according to different security levels. Moreover, the user is only required to share his/her information as and when requested by the system at a particular time. User information is the asset of Petchains, hence it would not be leaked from the platform, which has all policies with regards to user privacy set in place. Petchains will only use the information where and when it is essential.

In more detail we described in a white paper - https://www.petchains.io/whitepaper/Petchains.pdf
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:10:15 AM

● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

All user information is fully secure with Petchains and they are secured according to different security levels. Moreover, the user is only required to share his/her information as and when requested by the system at a particular time. User information is the asset of Petchains, hence it would not be leaked from the platform, which has all policies with regards to user privacy set in place. Petchains will only use the information where and when it is essential.

In more detail we described in a white paper - https://www.petchains.io/whitepaper/Petchains.pdf
Yes, in essence, this is an ecosystem. I think it should be very convenient. Tell me the project will start in some particular country or around the world at the same time?
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:21:57 AM

But also great. So you can buy a few tokens and remain anonymous. I think now it is also important for investors. But in any case I am ready to support the project.

The KYC procedure is required for all participants.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:50:00 AM

Interesting. I have not seen such projects on the net, but it seems to me that this makes sense since many people want to watch videos about animals.
More precisely, many people would like to have a platform with a video that you can show your animals. People tend to humanize their Pets.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:13:19 AM

● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

Yes, in essence, this is an ecosystem. I think it should be very convenient. Tell me the project will start in some particular country or around the world at the same time?

This is an international project. The launch will be global.
horsten

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:41:15 AM

Hello! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it in order to make money. I support this project by participating in a bounty campaign.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:19:09 PM

Hello! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it in order to make money. I support this project by participating in a bounty campaign.

Thanks for your feedback. We will be glad to see you among the participants of the bounty campaign.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:26:43 PM

Petchains to Revolutionize the Pet Care Industry and Create a Secure Environment for Pets Worldwide
https://www.ccn.com/petchains-to-revolutionize-the-pet-care-industry-and-create-a-secure-environment-for-pets-worldwide/

kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:10:56 PM

Hello! Interested in your project! Tell me please what do you know about your competitors? There is one similar project called PetsLife. What are your advantages?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:08:07 AM

Petchains to Revolutionize the Pet Care Industry and Create a Secure Environment for Pets Worldwide
https://www.ccn.com/petchains-to-revolutionize-the-pet-care-industry-and-create-a-secure-environment-for-pets-worldwide/
Very interesting stuff. It looks like these coins will have more liquidity. Due to the real sphere of business with which this project will be connected.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

It is impressive. Now I understand how huge the market is and I think the project will be able to occupy a decent place in this market. But I would also like to say that this will be relevant only in developed countries.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:09:35 AM

It is impressive. Now I understand how huge the market is and I think the project will be able to occupy a decent place in this market. But I would also like to say that this will be relevant only in developed countries.
Nevertheless, the market is growing every year and I think it will be very convenient for users. Personally, I would use such a service. It would save my time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: