Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 05:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king  (Read 1984 times)
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
It maybe the king of altcoin but nothing has changed on it's platform and we are far from recovery still. Right move to those who invested on ether while it is on the dip but how about those who have invested while it's price was at 1k USD? We are still far from recovery though it is nice to see green colored chart this holiday season.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

I agree with you, but now there are a number of new altc that threaten that position, they are more serious and have a large community, like XLM, XRP, EOS is not impossible, in the future they can shift the position of ethereum

ethereum will be the king and bitcoin is the queen, I think they are the 2 most traded coins and the 2 most potential coins in digital coins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
I think we still has to keep on analyzing the condition of the market, cause the rise is still not so high.
There are still plenty of space for the altcoins to rise again, so that will means it still not decide that Ethereum is the king of altcoins.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

As Market drop down and price of btc and altcoins are down it's effect to all even ethereum come to double digit and it's very hopefully that ethereum will recover himself soon.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

It is too early to think that Ethereum will return to his position, right now it is still behind xrp. It needs to maintain its current level in order to regain its position. Anyway, I'm happy that ETh recovered so quickly.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

of course if many have already bought at a time when prices are low is good enough for the decision taken. However, there are also yan did not want to take action when the prices are cheaper and of course when the price increase at this time can only be witnessed only. Indeed it will not come again and certainly in the position to ride these many investors get good results.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

Yes, now Ethereum has triumphed after a few weeks of deterioration with prices dropping very dramatically a few weeks ago, now Ethereum is again showing that coins are needed by society and Ethereum is a good coin to invest and now is a good time to buy these coins for future investments.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

Hello everyone,

I think king of the ICO's? Because what cryptocurrency that I considered as a king is bitcoin. And Eth is known for its smartcontract that opens up the opportunity for investors to join the market of cryptocurrency. And that what makes sense.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

Hello everyone,

ETH hasn't shown anything. ETH is exactly the same as it was just a few days ago. All that's happened is that the price has changed. If ETH drops back to $83 or lower would that then make it worthless and rubbish?

True, people's opinion change so fast. Price down? It's rubbish. Price up? It's the king.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Auponef

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

I agree with you, but now there are a number of new altc that threaten that position, they are more serious and have a large community, like XLM, XRP, EOS is not impossible, in the future they can shift the position of ethereum

ethereum will be the king and bitcoin is the queen, I think they are the 2 most traded coins and the 2 most potential coins in digital coins

Why do you say that? Is that because the ETH has more TPS? If that is the case, then BCH also has potential.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

Well, those who bought for $ 80 of course very lucky. although there is still a high possibility that we will again see the price of $ 70

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

This rise due to network update constantinople.
Miner reward must be decreased from 3 to 2 eth and its need cover with price gain or network difficulty dropping

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I don't know the basics of anyone who thinks that ETH or other altcoins are kings for other altcoins. I mean, is there an aspect that is written that if this coin has blah blah blah it can be categorized as king, or from the price side, or from the position in the market. Maybe it's good, if anyone who though the coin/token was king because it gave you a lot of benefits.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Hello everyone,

I think that 83 USD is not still a bottom of Ethereum but this price is also not bad to buy Ethereum and hold for long time. Recent days, Ethereum has recovered significantly and congratulate when you bought at 83 USD  Wink

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
JMD07

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

Hello everyone,

Yeah those who take the risk to buy their ETH at $83 can now enjoy their profits if they will sell it in the current price. I'm hoping that this will gain more demand in the market to make a good statement that ETH is now back on track.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

I agree that everybody who bought that low probably hit the bottom, and might be lucky  Wink In the long term, Ethereum price will rise thanks for the adoption.
NynaHoney

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

I agree with you because in my opinion ethereum is the center of most altcoins, ethereum acts as a platform that has been adopted by most of the coins that exist and more important than that is that ethereum still has many advantages over other altcoins so that ethereum deserves to be the king of altcoin and in my opinion the price won't change that at all, so even though the price drops but ethereum will still be the king of altcoin
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I think alts are still having a close fight. Not because ETH gained some price action means it's the King?No. It's just oversold that much it needs to recover. Recovery is normal in the market but that doesnt seem it's the King. Also, XRP is now having the 2nd largest marketcap, bigger than ETH.

And yes Kudos to the ones who invested or bought ETH around 80$ mark
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Hello everyone,

yes you are right, he is a king who will soon die. the longer, ethereum like this, the faster it will be left. even so I still believe that he will return. but eth is not the same as it was before.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Many people already consider ethereum as the king simply because of its good platform like bitcoin. Somewhere in the future Ethereum might be the new king because there is chance that ethereum will replace bitcoin in number 1 rank in all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum have new upgrade this coming 2019 and I think it will have good effect in the image of ethereum and many people and investors will buy ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: