Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king  (Read 1978 times)
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

yes, I believe if ethereum is the best altcoin of other altcoins, but I think now only one can be said that the king of all altcoins is bitcoin. ethereum does have many communities and its potential is quite large and even platforms are often used for ico. of course there is still a chance for this altcoin ethereum to up prices again.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Initially when I saw this topic (Ethereum is the king),  I thought you meant overall king in crypto space. But when I saw king of altcoins, I decided to reply. Ethereum has great prospects anyway, even in terms of market cap it's great although XRP took its place. Nevertheless, ETH will retain second position come next year everything being equal. For me, a cryptocurrency is king based on my own personal views, not what everyone thinks.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Initially when I saw this topic (Ethereum is the king),  I thought you meant overall king in crypto space. But when I saw king of altcoins, I decided to reply. Ethereum has great prospects anyway, even in terms of market cap it's great although XRP took its place. Nevertheless, ETH will retain second position come next year everything being equal. For me, a cryptocurrency is king based on my own personal views, not what everyone thinks.
Some said XRP is backed by bankers then that's just no brainer that XRP could just take the position of ETH anytime because they have the chunks of money.
Also some people tend to follow them blindly investing just because there's banker which is in my opinion, is not a good thing.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

Ethereum is waiting for a big update in January, then we will see what it is worth.I am sure that he will return his position.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

it's been 3 days etherum stays at the price of $ 130, I don't think that until the end of the year there will be no significant increase for etherum. maybe next year the bull run will start, and the erc-20 tokens starting launching to the market exchange will also affect the value of the ether itself, and indeed etherum deserves to be called king.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

The number of ethereum-based tokens is certainly the power to make ethereum can be a good and promising coin, this is normal if ethereum is said to be the next king.

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

I also think that the Ethereum king of altcoins now I see that he almost returned to second place in terms of capitalization which confirms its credibility in the market. The price of $ 83 was very sweet for an investment but I don't think many people took the risk to buy it for that kind of money.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

The number of ethereum-based tokens is certainly the power to make ethereum can be a good and promising coin, this is normal if ethereum is said to be the next king.

There are two sides. Kingdom of positive projects that have growth. And projects that are not when will not recover. By this, I think that we don’t need one king like ETH.

mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

I agree with the statement that ethereum is the king of altcoin because ethereum has good prospects and is a promising investment for the long term. Ethereum is also the best coin after bitcoin, the popularity of ethereum is not doubt because many investors are interested because of the smart contract ethereum has. Platform ethereum is also often used by many project, making it even more famous.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

All fans of Ethereum should be happy for his small stature. Soon it will grow in price even more. We need to wait for the introduction of new technology in the network of Ethereum.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

yes ethereum is indeed a king, but he is not a good king. there are many problems found in ethereum and surely everyone already knows. there have been too many tokens generated from smartcontrac ethereum and the average token has no value and some even become shitcoin.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Yes, ethereum is still king of the ico, but a weak king.
The price crash and the long wait for the constantinople update were not good.
Hopefully ethereum will recover from it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

Sure. And it will be in a strong place. No doubt about it. Especially when Ethereum 2.0 is key and it will make ETH much stronger.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

I think eth is not the king of altcoins, because there are no significant price changes. But for me eth will be very appropriate to be a long-term asset.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Ethereum is second best after Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is the king, Ethereum also have a lot of importance. But it can not be considered as king because crypto currency started from Bitcoin and no other coin can replace its position.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

Ethereum is indeed the real king of all altcoins and many investors invest there when prices decline. Now is the best time to invest in my opinion.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Honestly I know that ethereum is a very good coin and as a fact, I so much like ethereum and prefer it to so many other coins. Because of it smart contracts etc. But cannot be compared to the king of cryptocurrencies.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

As for me, the king is Bitcoin! the course of other altcoins depends on this cryptocurrency. But undoubtedly ethereum is the best.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

the king of altcoin now because of the fact that many continues to use the ethereum platform, even to the very low prices many investors continue to buy ethereum. I agree that ethereum is king.

furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I regret that I bought not so much Ethereum at a price below 100 dollars. I thought that it would fall even lower and therefore did not hurry to spend all my money on the purchase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: