Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king  (Read 1978 times)
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:21:43 AM

The only thing that can be said about ETH is a project that is king by right only over altcoins, because they mostly use blockchain ETH to start with, because development looks expensive.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:27:33 AM

Ethereum is still my favorite cryptocurrency, although the price has become so cheap, but I think this will not affect Ethereum as the king of the altcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:08:15 AM

Ethereum is still my favorite cryptocurrency, although the price has become so cheap, but I think this will not affect Ethereum as the king of the altcoin.
not only you, Ethereum is a favorite of many people so they are still loyal waiting for Ethereum to rise again.

of course there are still many who believe, because indeed he is the best he has the power to grow better, the movement has begun to look and hopefully a good move. Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin so it becomes the best Altcoin that has ever reached the highest score.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:13:42 AM

I myself also agree with that, because many people say that ethereum is the king of altcoin, because I also believe the development of ethereum prices is now starting to increase again, so I think you are also not worried about ethereum prices now, because now prices are starting to increase.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:41:21 AM

yes, Ethereum is King of ICO projects, it is always a priority, now Ethereum has defeated XRP and returned to its 2nd place! Yeah! I still hold it till now , I hope it won't disappoint me 

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:46:27 AM

Ethereum is still loved by investors. Although its current price is very low compared to last year, its use is still very extensive, which is the advantage of Ethereum.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:03:02 PM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

Ethereum recently confirmed the title of king of altcoins. ETH again ranked second in terms of capitalization in the cryptocurrency market. Let's congratulate him on this!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:07:23 PM

Etherum position as king of altcoins has never been taken away and that was just a slight bleep
Etherum is back in 2nd position on coinmarketcap and the projected development is just getting started

I can only say let’s look forward to more pumps
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:14:08 PM

Yes, I would also like to congratulate all the people who invested when the coin fell very low. But despite this, I think that this coin has great prospects and so far we all have a chance to buy it today. So long as it is so cheap, the coin will grow very soon and there will be no such chance.
kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:22:36 PM

yeah i agree it. because at moment ETH earn too much popularity in the word. i think next generation can use eth currency  any business other organization. as soon as possible can take 2nd or 3rd position currency in the world. so we can thought Ethereum is the king.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:23:51 PM

Why are you use this stupid cliches? It is simply Ethereum Project at all, not queen, not king. We need to leave such hierarchy definitions.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:27:41 PM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

if we talk about the king of altcoins, ethereum is the answer
but, if we talk about the king of crypto, bitcoin is the real king my friend
now people who bought eth at $83 already double their money,, and in my opinion its not too late to buy ethereum 

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:34:40 PM

Hello everyone,

Exactly what didn't means, ethereum mobility is going good in the coinmarketcap it's a sign of their stronger 2nd placer coins among all coins. Hope this is not a trap.

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:32:11 AM

Ethereum is definitely one of the best when it comes to altcoins. I knew the market will get better right from the time if its terrible fall. I expect to see rising & rising again. Ethereum still appears to be the king of other altcoins, in my own view.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 12:43:45 AM

I probably think that bitcoin is the one and king of cryptocurrency, in the side of ethereum, i say that ethereum is the king of blockchains, perhaps several of the blockchains uses ethereum in their project. I can only say ethereum to be the king of all crypto's if its price surpassed the price of bitcoin.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:49:23 AM

I think ethereum is not the king of altcoins, but rather the best altcoin among other alcoins, even though the price has not risen sharply but this coin is still a lot of supporters and still has good potential to become an investment
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:50:45 AM

The golden moment of ethereum purchase was when it fell to $83. It was obvious that the price was a Christmas gift. I made sure I did notiss such opportunity and that is why I love cryptocurrency because there is always opportunity in the market, you just have to look for it!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:46:52 AM

Ethereum is back at the second place this is getting a great fight on taking the second place Grin I'm still one of the supporters that believe in ETH  so ill go for yes its the king
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:48:32 AM

Ethereum is indeed the best Altcoin he can say as king of Altcoin, he is the best coin after Bitcoin, both of which will be mutually beneficial.

when the Ethereum price is low, it is a good choice if you buy as much as possible and invest partially, after the green market, a good sign to invest again so that the benefits you get will be greater, many still believe Ethereum.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:10:41 AM

Ethereum is a very good coin for trading , daily it give me 2 to 7% of up and down trading option, if you fully concentrate then you can earn very good in ethereum trading, through ETH pair also their are so many coins for good trading. So ETH is the king for altcoin trading like BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: