Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum hard fork january 2019  (Read 1048 times)
Robuexp (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

Will this result in a new coin? If so... How can we get it?
Robuexp (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

Noob question... I know, but i can't seen to find the right info on Google
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

I do not think it will result in a new coin it is basically an overhauling and upgrade of the eth network to overcome scalability issues and also reduction in miner reward that will reduce daily supply and also eth value and then change of eth algorithm from pow to pos will be in next stage. I think with all these changes, upgrades and improvements we are going to see a new version and face of ethereum and personally i think all these will put extremely bullish effect on the price of eth.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

I heard it the first time from you, is that really legit does anyone knows ?

Robuexp (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

I do not think it will result in a new coin it is basically an overhauling and upgrade of the eth network to overcome scalability issues and also reduction in miner reward that will reduce daily supply and also eth value and then change of eth algorithm from pow to pos will be in next stage. I think with all these changes, upgrades and improvements we are going to see a new version and face of ethereum and personally i think all these will put extremely bullish effect on the price of eth.

Thank you. Hope you are right about the bullish efect:)
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

With the decline in ETH prices and ETH ratings on the market, it is likely that new coins will be won by winning stronger ETH deficiencies. if seen ETH is very progressive from September to now. ETH might carry out a system quality update, I'm not sure if it will give birth to new coins in January.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

I don't expect ETH forks, because in my opinion the blockchain program is very friendly, if 2019 makes an ETH fork. maybe ETH will be stronger, but after all, what is the opposite effect.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

The Ethereum hard fork might be one of the game changer that can flip up the market condition, it will happen soon so time to buy more ETH before the price goes up when approaching the hard fork  Wink
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

The hard fork will not result in any new coins, it's just an upgrade that won't really do much. They still haven't solved issues about scalability, no idea if it will be ready before it's competitors cardano and EOS

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

It's a stupid question. This information is open. Of course - NO. This is just an upgrade of network. In such hardforks there is no new coin. Check their twitter next time!
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

Please where did you get this information? You should have included at least a legit source of your information to this post. Let's hope such an act doesn't crash the market like Bitcoin cash just did.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:30:38 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 08:49:27 PM by Adunni6758

I came across this through a friend today and i believe the creation of  hardfork is just to update the existing platform of ethereum, perhaps i should just call it an upgrade.
By virus of this, ethereum will be seen grow by next year and the bullish market might be boosted by the new development, which is a good thing for the crypto space.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

I came across this through a friend today and i believe the creation of  hardfork is just to update the existing platform of ethereum, perhaps i should just call it an upgrade.

2018 has passed and we always expect 2019 to bring lots of luck and profits for investors, so we will welcome 2019 with promise.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

this is the right answer, every time a hard fork is happening, surely there always aims to lift its value in the market. etherum does have to do that to always improve their value.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

Hardfork? Or softfork ,I haven't heard about any hardfork and all I know is ethereum will upgrade its blockchain sooner to POS and something called ethereum 2.0 with will bring in some new changes ,I don't know if this will have it get better or worsen it but I'm sure the dev knows what he's doing

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:51:42 AM

I came across this through a friend today and i believe the creation of  hardfork is just to update the existing platform of ethereum, perhaps i should just call it an upgrade.

2018 has passed and we always expect 2019 to bring lots of luck and profits for investors, so we will welcome 2019 with promise.

I don't think anything could top the volitility of 2018, but your right - I welcome 2019 with eyes looking up  Roll Eyes

As for a fork, who cares about more shitcoins. Hopefully they don't make another market, all the eth2 coins are taken and there is already a classic version, soooo... Nope, no more forks please

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

Yes, there is in roadmap Ethereum hardfork and have even own name "Constantinople". It shouldn't have any impact to normal using Ethereum, but for sure will be very important for Etheruem future. Here you have more details:

https://www.investinblockchain.com/ethereum-constantinople-january-2019/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-ethereums-constantinople-fork-is-so-hard-to-implement-and-whats-next-after-the-delay-of-the-upgrade
https://www.hardforking.com/upcoming-ethereum-hardfork-constantinople/

Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

It's actually a hard fork which would immediately discard it's former branch as there are none in favor of continuing that.
This has already been done with Ethereum and would be done several more times to get the planned results.
No you won't be getting another coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

I don't expect ETH forks, because in my opinion the blockchain program is very friendly, if 2019 makes an ETH fork. maybe ETH will be stronger, but after all, what is the opposite effect.

this time the fork will improve the ETH network and also ensure whether the POS system implementation will start launching or not
due to the recent ETH price rising 17%, perhaps because the effects of bitcoin also rose from 3400 to 4000
but what is certain, ETH Fork in January is indeed true, it will not issue new coins
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:44:43 AM

If everybody will keep on holding , this might results to crisis of coin so it need to have coin circulation in the market and hard fork is one solution of this crisis but it will change the trend and the price itself .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: