Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 55K loss, how to get back into the game  (Read 1454 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

I think you should invest in bitcoin or ETH. Because these coins will definitely rise in price when there is a bull run. And then you can get your money back.
I think your advice is too pushy, because there are many other coins out there that have good capability and are may be able to recover the losses he received, or maybe the top 10 on CMC. If the prices of both of them will rise, then not long after that, most other altcoins will follow it over time.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

Now you see it as a game? If that is your observation, i think it will be good you opt in for trading, but it requires some skills.
If you can't, you should then hold, but know the right time to sell and perhaps buy back, should be of utmost concern to you.
Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

This is an occasion to think. Is it worth donating billions of dollars to someone else's project and nothing to get. With such success, I would spend more chances in the lottery. Sorry for the negative. Another project let me down.

This is a reason New ICOs struggling to raise fund. Investor like us who are in lose getting smart slowly or don't have more money   Cool. What is this lottery system?
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

This is one of the risks that can be obtained when investing but has not been able to manage well, so looking at the charts and keeping up with market developments is very necessary so we can take the right steps not to lose.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

All in such a minus, no need to think that you are the only one who made mistakes. There can only be one solution to this. Re balance the deposit and wait.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

that is what is called price fluctuations, the losses that you feel might be the first since you make an investment. Therefore, for 2019 you need to be more careful and cautious in trading so you don't experience any more losses. to restore your current losses, in my opinion, you hold your coin now until the price improves.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

Cryptocurrency market has been unfavorable to many this year especially those who bought at all time high which am also among them. I just joined Cryptocurrency investment and am naive about when to invest and the time not invest. My loss has thought me hard lessons which is an asset for me now.
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

If you don't need the money, looking at it every day can be frustrating. If you wait long terms I think your portfolio can see 60k USD again.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

don't panic just be patient if you are in a hurry you will lose even more, we will see hopefully the green trend will continue until next year and we will reap profits
There is no need to really hurry, so we are trying all the same to work correctly with cryptocurrencies and to invest correctly, because today investing is probably the only way to really not miss our opportunity for profit.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

Many are now large loss,but it's absolutely not ochem does not speak,as the saying goes you don't lose until you sell!Keep your tokens, and you will be happy when there is a good growth, and growth will, sooner or later he has prospects and ambitions for this,especially now the big guys will enter the market

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Yes your mistake is not invested on the crypto currencies but you are expecting returns under a year which made you to be in 80% loss.You might acted early to save yourself but for now you have no other option left other than holding those coins until the bull run begins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Sorry to hear about your losses.

IMO, the only thing you can do now is to hold. Selling at 90% losses is to much, you can only wait for market to recover atm.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

And what do you want when you came with such huge money on the market that within 1 month showed an increase in some tokens in thousands of percent!. This syndrome is called the syndrome of the Hamster - I think that when you buy and sell at the bottom!
What do you ask-do Nothing-hope for the best and believe that the price will return to the previous levels. If you have not sold your tokens yet, you still have a chance to return the money even though they are small.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

60K wow. That is a big investment. That much investment to 5K, i hope you can still have money to invest in the market because i think right now is the best time to make the investment. If you can manage some investment, invest now.
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

Serious drawdown. But if you have not sold your coins, then you can still try to recoup in the future. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

You still have some chances to recover you deposit, and they are quite simple i guess, because some coin nowadays cost 1/10 or 1/20 of their maximum. check zec, elf

brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

I think that when such damages in no event it is impossible to sell your coins. You just have to wait until the bearish trend is over and the market enters a new stage of its development. I am sure that the next bullish trend will bring you much more profit and you will not regret that you bought your cryptocurrency.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

Maybe you can take some time to analyse the coins you are holding. If these coins are good and have potential to grow, holding might be the better option for you.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

Study your assets well. Answer the question: how much can they grow in the event of the next bull run? If the answer suits you, keep waiting. If not, start trading.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Many are now large loss,but it's absolutely not ochem does not speak,as the saying goes you don't lose until you sell!Keep your tokens, and you will be happy when there is a good growth, and growth will, sooner or later he has prospects and ambitions for this,especially now the big guys will enter the market

When the big guys come out, I would continue investing in your place, because today it makes sense to speak about the fact that prices will grow as seriously as in general it can be possible at all, today it is really difficult to understand, but I am sure that in the future everything will improve and you will understand.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: