Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 55K loss, how to get back into the game  (Read 1454 times)
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

no need to be upset about this because so many people are the same as you who have lost their money

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

I'm also hoping for a u-turn in 2019. I think that it will happen, because we expect positive events that should affect crypto. Perhaps it will happen by the end of the year, but I hope that a positive trend will begin from the beginning of the year.

Checkoi

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

I think that you definitely can not fix your loss because it would be very wrong

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
voipnet (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

Study your assets well. Answer the question: how much can they grow in the event of the next bull run? If the answer suits you, keep waiting. If not, start trading.
Most of the portfolio is down by 90% in dollar amount. I Bought BTC,ETH, LTC, WAN, ZIL, BLZ, NAS, DRGN, AION, NEBL, NANO, STRAT, ELF, ENG and UTK  Angry
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I'm also hoping for a u-turn in 2019. I think that it will happen, because we expect positive events that should affect crypto. Perhaps it will happen by the end of the year, but I hope that a positive trend will begin from the beginning of the year.
Yes, we can expect things to be revered in 2019. But, we cannot expect all the coins will be recovering in 2019. Because, in the past I have seen many coins are getting delisted from exchanges after not having enough volume. So, recovering will be guaranteed only when we are doing with highly reputed and concept based coin.

If we have invested into a shitcoin and facing losses then probably we need to forget our capital. That is the punishment and a big lesson for our own mistake so that we can make right investments in future.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

You never lose unless you sell. If this 5k left is the depreciated value of what you invested, it's not loss at all; it's just unrealistic loss. When the market turns over next year, it'll go back to its original value, or it'll even surpass it. But if this 5k left is due to your selling, yeah, then you lost. If I were you since this is pretty low enough and you already lost, why not continue in the game? There's nothing to lose anymore, so what keeps on hindering you to stay on the game of trading. Trade that 5k left, buy a good coin with it. Believe me, this is the best times of the market. We might not see this anymore. And who knows, you might get back what you lost with that 5k? Never give up!
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

I think that you definitely can not fix your loss because it would be very wrong
Recovering losses is highly depending on one particular asset. Because, all the coins are not recovering when the trend is reversing. But we will get chances to recover our losses with a new capital and investing into right coins like bitcoin. I mean we do not need to be frustrated for one time losses as life is not ending here and there are a lot of other opportunities are available everywhere all the times.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

probably the most important thing in this situation is not to give up and understand that this money will come back to you very quickly as soon as the bulls return to the market

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Checkoi

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

I do not see the point after such a large loss of money to return to the market because you are likely to lose more money

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

If you're investing 60k, you should have watched the market. You've a big loss, i am sorry for your situation, but the only thing you're gonna do now is to be patient.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

2018 is really a bad year for all investors , my asset value is greatly reduced, I will never sell it until the bull market appears, I will hold to die !! 

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

Study your assets well. Answer the question: how much can they grow in the event of the next bull run? If the answer suits you, keep waiting. If not, start trading.
Most of the portfolio is down by 90% in dollar amount. I Bought BTC,ETH, LTC, WAN, ZIL, BLZ, NAS, DRGN, AION, NEBL, NANO, STRAT, ELF, ENG and UTK  Angry

That is a huge drawdown indeed. What is your investment strategy? Based on your previous comments you seem to be a long term holder. If you are so, then a good strategy might be simply sticking to your portfolio, not converting to fiat, and wait until prices rise again. 
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

I wouldn't argue that the trend change will be mandatory in 2018 and I don't know what coins you've bought. In the case of a change of trends, it's absolutely not the fact that the price will recover exactly those assets that are in your portfolio Cool. Some projects are dying now. No activity.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

No option left except holding the coins in whatever you have invested ,because your investment has  already reduced to 1/12th .At this stage one thing you can do to convert your investment after research in good coins .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

my advice continues to work well in 2019 and always strives to be good and don't make mistakes again,
making past mistakes a valuable lesson in life.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

You should sell yesterday, when the price hasn't been like this. I've often reminded others about the dangers of holding. many people misinterpret HODL, they think the benefits can come only by holding a coin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

I don't think it's just you who feel a big loss in the crypto industry. we all experience heavy losses from investment or trade. this is the risk, you know that
but there is a lot we can do instead of just holding altcoin or bitcoin. maybe trading can be an option in this discussion. but still you have to take into account all the risks
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

Already you lost more than 90% of investment. Only 10% remains. And it is not so important in compare with initial.
If you invested in coins hold them for two year. Just forget about them for a time.
But if you invested in mining equipment at it's peak one can only feel for.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

so how did you lose 60k? did you sell your coins? if not then you can still earn it back. the price drops but you still have the same amount of token. but if you sell it due to panic then better research next time. learn from your mistakes so you won't repeat it again.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

I think until you sell your investment, that is the time when I can say that you lose almost 55k, because in the market, we can see it is in a downfall and it reflects market price which is too low, but too soon, it will bounce back no matter what experts say about it negatively.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: