Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Important information to explore the crypto sphere.  (Read 463 times)
nlaara12 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

Most times people failed not because they are not good enough to succeed but because they lack the right information to succeed like others.In every aspect of life,you need the right information if you will ever succeed.Crypto is one aspect of life the requires the right information.I have decided to share this for the purpose of those that are yet to have access to this kind of info.I hope somebody find it useful and i hope somebody will not be too lazy to explore.Click on the link below to see some vital information that can be of help to you in the crypto sphere.
https://www.cryptolinks.com/

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this kind of information.This will surely go along way in helping someone especially the newbies.There is no doubt that information is a key to success,and once we have the right information,skills and intelligence can then take it from there.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

Thank you for giving this important information, and this will obviously be needed by crypto users, hopefully not lazy in reading and not lazy in sharing information with others.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

Thank you, cryptolinks.com is great website, nice organized, on one page all that can be imagined.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Most times people failed not because they are not good enough to succeed but because they lack the right information to succeed like others.In every aspect of life,you need the right information if you will ever succeed.Crypto is one aspect of life the requires the right information.I have decided to share this for the purpose of those that are yet to have access to this kind of info.I hope somebody find it useful and i hope somebody will not be too lazy to explore.Click on the link below to see some vital information that can be of help to you in the crypto sphere.

Thank you this spirit and this information
The information here may mean a lot
It is not just a culture, it is the preservation of the money and savings of the years.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

They lack of time to check if the information they got is fact or not.

For newbies who have been listening to telegram group pumps and advises, think of yourself if you will really rely to them. Start trading and getting information from various resources that are legit and has an integrity with what they are sharing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

very high-quality selection of the most important links for people in the community. It will be very convenient for many people to use such a linkbase and not only for beginners.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

I saved the link you sent for myself. very high-quality work you have done. You can find everything you need on this link.  Wink

Abosede

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

very high-quality selection of the most important links for people in the community. It will be very convenient for many people to use such a linkbase and not only for beginners.
It feels good to know that you guys appreciate the information. I hope every other person with useful information can also help the house with it.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

You did an excellent job of collecting all these resources into the one link. if all members of our community will help to the development, then only smart investors will stay on the market, who will help  to the market to grow and remove cheaters/scammers from the cryptocurrency

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

Good service with lots of necessary links, especially for those who just started with crypto. It is good that they are on one service or site. But it would more interesting, if this links works, I mean you choose the Bitcointalk forum link and it opens the working Bitcointalk forum.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

Very nice, there is a lot out there that a lot of people do not know and like my friend would say, no matter how much you think that you know about the crypocurrencies and blockchain technology, there is always more things out there that you do not know and that is when good posts like this come in to help educate people

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

You have done a good job here,information like these can be difficult to release yet you see reasons to realease it to the forum,i can only say thank you for this.It will surely be useful for everyone that are ready to explore.I hope this post will be encourage.
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

I know this site, it is a great resource for the new incomers to the market. I was using a website like that when I am a new face too.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Most times people failed not because they are not good enough to succeed but because they lack the right information to succeed like others.
~snip~

It is not because the right information are lacking but it is because people are lazy to find the right information. Almost everything that's needed is available in the internet for FREE! and yet you read some users here post questions like "which coin to invest to have guaranteed profit?"

That is a handy list by the way.
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

You have done a very good job by posting such an important information,information is very important to our community,having all these in one place will definitely save many the stress of looking around to get them.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

Not exactly sure of how this board should work but I think there is website restriction so you are prohibited to promote your link.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

I constantly use this site, but it is really very useful. I always find the information that I need on this site. I think this site is very necessary for beginners.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

We are very much grateful for sharing this useful crypto information to the cryptocurrency community, i believe it will go a long way in educating members of the community in knowing the right information at the right time. Thanks

HOMT