Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

Most of the gifts end with a scam, I hate that but besides that I also think about how to be better and keep the spirit of being a bounty hunter. at least by looking for information first, whether the project is scam or not so that my work does not end empty-handed.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort
For bounty participants, finding and determining the best project can generate a certain amount of money.
When failing to choose a project, it will produce something that is in vain.
A bounty hunter must be able to choose the right project because then they can benefit from the bounty they follow.
When it's wrong then it will make the bounty hunter get nothing.
experienced bounty hunter usually have good analisys when pick the campaign.their habbit reading whitepaper and following developtment progress make their instinct trained well.
ICHIOCHA
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
strongly agree with this one
whatever the circumstances, then pass everything either good or bad

you are very sure that the current situation will be the same as it was before, where did all the projects come up with real work?

Dunia ini penuh peranan
Panggung Sandiwara
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

many people also are tired of hope. When the results of the bounty for a year which is expected to bring results but instead crashed, then that's when many are experiencing the crisis of confidence that even for a bounty. the results are not encouraging, in the long run, makes many who prefer to go from the bounty of on the afloat without results.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

I agree that now is the best time to work as well as to invest. When many people withdraw funds from the crypto market and shout that it's all a scam and a crypto bubble, we need to work even harder and buy promising coins for the future.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

That's a great advice you have here for all cryptocurrency bounty hunters,i think it's going to be very much helpful in giving us encouragement and hope in the cryptocurrency world of business

HOMT

Powered by,
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

very good advice for all participants in this forum.
getting the best gift from the project is also part of the fortune. for that, we should be optimistic and not pessimistic in doing our work. enthusiasm for work is very important for every bounty participant. do not be weak

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Well said my friend . but allot of bounty hunter dont understand the crypto  and ICO concept so they are always wanting instant result which is not possible . some hunter dump coins and token within shot time instead of waiting for project .. because  of this bear market  allot of hunter has quit the job . but We are waiting for the good old days to come ..

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:50:51 PM

for me advice for bounty participants continue to work and do what you can do never despair, I know, your efforts will never negate the end result.
As a member of bounty community and being bounty hunters we must keep on participating in different project and promote them so we can help to spread information about cryptocurrencies. However, we must choose good project who have great potential in the future.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:13:46 PM

As a member of bounty community and being bounty hunters we must keep on participating in different project and promote them so we can help to spread information about cryptocurrencies. However, we must choose good project who have great potential in the future.

bounty hunters should aim to promote quality projects. but in these (not very good for crypto) times we have to continue our work and believe in bright future.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:21:18 PM

bounty hunters should aim to promote quality projects. but in these (not very good for crypto) times we have to continue our work and believe in bright future.
now this is indeed also the worst time for bounty participants because they must be able to be clearer in conducting research at ico. too many ico cheats

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:21:31 PM

Well said, I think cryptocurrency trading, mining and also bounty hunting could be a 24 hours job, depends on how much we expect from the market and how much we are eager to make money, Sometimes resting is ok but when we have taken our daily profit.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 03:25:10 PM

It's just a matter of time when crypto would stabilize and if that happen then those investors who are afraid to put some money in crypto will realize that they wasted their time and will start investing. Just keep all the coins that you are getting in bounties for we can never tell what will happen in the future. Btc was once cents.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 03:31:27 PM

You are right,we need to be at alert because crypto is use to surprises and you can never tell when opportunity will come by,that is why we need to keep working hard in order not to miss any opportunity.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:35:53 PM

now this is indeed also the worst time for bounty participants because they must be able to be clearer in conducting research at ico. too many ico cheats
If we pass this hard time then I believe we can find more rewards for our hard work from bounty programs. We just need to be more patience so that we could find right opportunities in coming months. I believe trend of crypto markets will be changing in near future hence bounty hunters also will be finding good times.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:03:55 PM

It's just a matter of time when crypto would stabilize and if that happen then those investors who are afraid to put some money in crypto will realize that they wasted their time and will start investing. Just keep all the coins that you are getting in bounties for we can never tell what will happen in the future. Btc was once cents.

Indeed, if we look back at BTC early on, then there is no price and then it can survive and continue to develop, this is one of our motivations to continue to explore our potential. And only time will bring luck to the altcoins we hold.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:38:45 PM

I will not suggest any encouragement to the bounty hunter. I just want to convey to you once in a while to distinguish the rules of each bounty. I have been tired of seeing threads where projects have been completed and even their payment distribution has finished, but there are still many who send weekly reports. It's just a waste of your time and energy.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:35:08 PM

Good advice. Really now you should not be disappointed in the bounty companies and stop. You have to keep going if you want to succeed.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:42:33 PM

I will not suggest any encouragement to the bounty hunter. I just want to convey to you once in a while to distinguish the rules of each bounty. I have been tired of seeing threads where projects have been completed and even their payment distribution has finished, but there are still many who send weekly reports. It's just a waste of your time and energy.
You do not understand that after the end of the project reports are sending by the bots. There are too many unfair participants in bounty who use robots

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:02:57 PM

Your point is when you have a lot of energy to work you will find only bad bounties, which is wrong in my opinion. The probability is 50% so it really does not matter. I know why think like this. You will always find something better than  before. This logic kinda applies to trading too, accept what you already got, not what you could have because it doesn't matter now. You can't have everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: