Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:39:06 AM

the most important working on just existing bounty is believed to be able to generate a profit. Although when entered on this market looks bad, but the bad crypto fact can at any time be increased. It was not unexpected, but if you miss this result because off guard and getting lazy it will be unfortunate.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:04:40 AM

It is universal truth that you should never miss an opportunity that will make your future better. But you have said that when people are weak and feeble, they generally miss opportunity knocking on their doors. And you are of the opinion that one should not miss opportunity regardless of their weakness. But in my opinion, love yourself, your body. When you are weak enough that you cannot handle any work, you may leave it. If you are capable, opportunity will chase you. In cryptocurrency, new opportunities are coming. But you need capacity and crypto knowledge to grasp this opportunity.

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:10:36 AM

Thanks for the inspirational words I was tired of this bear market, Projects are not paying hunters on time & projects are paying when the price of token becoming almost 90% down. I have been participating in bounty campaign since last 3 to 4 months my first campaign launched on the exchange & withing a week turned out to be big scam, because of that I got discouraged and left my bounty hunting for more than a month. Later I realized I must try again hopefully I will get what I am looking for..

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:15:09 AM

the most important working on just existing bounty is believed to be able to generate a profit. Although when entered on this market looks bad, but the bad crypto fact can at any time be increased. It was not unexpected, but if you miss this result because off guard and getting lazy it will be unfortunate.
Of course we have to choose Project with good developing capabilities in the future. the first price for listing on the market is not a real price benchmark. I myself have participated in a campaign where the initial listing time was sold for around 10 satosi per token. but after 1 year and entering a large exchange the price can reach 200 satosi per token. this is just a matter of patience and time.
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:22:53 AM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort
yep right, when I started to be able and lazy with crypto, even a lot of good projects and successful projects, the key might be when you get tired immediately make yourself recover and keep running what is there.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:24:35 AM

keep in mind that when joining bounty campaign there is a 50% that you may not be paid by the team, that is the reality of joining bounty, just keep on joining there are still lots of good projects and team in the industry.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:47:11 AM

That's very bad advice I wouldn't trust. The project should be very practical and understandable, the project should have a product. In any case, you need to analyze all aspects of interest to a potential investor.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:41:50 AM

Of course we have to choose Project with good developing capabilities in the future. the first price for listing on the market is not a real price benchmark. I myself have participated in a campaign where the initial listing time was sold for around 10 satosi per token. but after 1 year and entering a large exchange the price can reach 200 satosi per token. this is just a matter of patience and time.

That's what we all know, but very few people can apply it. Because when participating in your project, it initially cost only 10 satoshi, but when you were 20 or 30, they started selling them. There are even devaluers selling everything and making the price lower than 10 satoshi
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:10:18 AM

That's very bad advice I wouldn't trust. The project should be very practical and understandable, the project should have a product. In any case, you need to analyze all aspects of interest to a potential investor.
I think so too. The working product is one of the most important aspects. but you need to make a full analysis and spend a lot of time on it
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:14:20 AM

Now, many bounty hunters just spend their valuable time participating in most projects that pay absolutely nothing.

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:15:52 AM

So it is, no need to stop and lose the opportunity to earn coins that later will be able to cost more!
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:28:27 AM

I appreciate your suggestion, it is true that when we are weak opportunities there are always, but when we work hard sometimes it is not on our side, maybe the point is we have to try and work hard before joining ico to achieve results that are in line with expectations , and good luck is always on our side.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:44:33 AM

before we join the crypto currency, we must know that crypto is fluctuating and difficult to predict, and that it will also affect the bounty, so maybe what we get is not what we expected because the project failed, but it should not make us despair but must keep the spirit and positive thinking
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:21:48 PM

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by

Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort
We need to be strong and build ourselves with changes and events in the crypto market. There will be really bad and a waste of time projects but don't give up because someday they I will get the rewards for the Bounty Hunters.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:53:29 PM

it is natural that the bounty hunters feel tired and want to rest. can you imagine if in 2018 the market conditions were so bad? very tiring isn't it? but you have a point. I also tried to keep working, although not much. I'm just trying my best.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:01:49 PM

Bounty work is the best way to earn the money in the form of altcoin from the bounty campaign and many people have earn many valuable coins from campaigns. Signature is the first and best way to earn high reward bounty work. because only few person so the signature campaign and quantity of coins also get more than the other bounty campaigns.
I also prefer signatures campign because the allocation of funds is greater than other campaigns and having far fewer participants than other campaigns so that if the ICO is successful then the results that participants will get can be much higher than other campaigns especially for participants who have high rank because the stakes are strongly influenced by rankings

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:08:16 PM

Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort
Nice advice, but it is really hard to believe that bounty participants will see the payments like they were in 2017. Now all you can receive is a 50$ for a two month work....
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:09:33 PM

it is natural that the bounty hunters feel tired and want to rest. can you imagine if in 2018 the market conditions were so bad? very tiring isn't it? but you have a point. I also tried to keep working, although not much. I'm just trying my best.

Very quickly you start to get tired of unpaid work. What is the incentive for bounty hunter to work? Money. And when there is no listing, or even payments, it all starts to bother.

Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:14:45 PM

Nice and good thread you got here

Meanwhile, in crypto,  we mustn't persevere, relax at all because if we do, that's  when good and most profitable bounty will definitely pass us by. And in crypto,  it has been said that it's unpredictable, the unpredicted, unexpectable can just happen.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:57:37 PM

Nice and good thread you got here

Meanwhile, in crypto,  we mustn't persevere, relax at all because if we do, that's  when good and most profitable bounty will definitely pass us by. And in crypto,  it has been said that it's unpredictable, the unpredicted, unexpectable can just happen.
One way or another, the cryptocurrency market has always been unpredictable and only users with experience can engage in this activity without great risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: