Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each  (Read 94910 times)
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:36:25 PM

I just stopped counting the days my A2 isn't running. Seems easier...

ADutchGamer

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:38:50 PM

Anyone buying the Blizzard Scrypt miner?  Are minereu still shipping / in business.  Seems a bit quiet

They stopped responding to my emails this weekend so I would be careful.
Add their sudden dissapearance from these forums and the junk they were sending their customers lately to that fact and do with that what you will.

Hi,  We were just not responding on weekend, that is all ?

You did on the previous weekends  Huh

Anyway you did respond to my email now so I will change my original post to reflect this.
ADutchGamer

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:52:11 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 09:50:13 PM by ADutchGamer

Hi, Guys

I have noticed some discussions and we would like to clarify :

1,  Regarding Email spam.  this is not known to us, and most of customers are not getting it, although we do see 5-8 customers are getting some spam. we are investigating where they might have get some of the email address.

2, regarding price : yes, we have a slightly high price, we are trying to adjust our price here.  the 8500 USD price is likely to be a scam unless it is from innsillicon  themselves. you can check with innosilicon and see how much they have it for.
we can tell you innoslicon is not prepared to lower the price , but they do have some move in the near future, not on price as far as we know, We would not be able to provide you with more at this time due to NDA.

I'm just going to say this: I suddenly started getting these spam emails which were from these names and addresses:
Minereu: <backup@mail.Minerereu-btc.info>
BTC-E: <buzz@nsphawaii.com>
Minereu: <buzz@nsphawaii.com>
no-reply@elance.com;

All their texts were basically like this:
Quote from: email
We attach you Information For New miner

we have only 3 items

thanks

administrator Minerereu.com
And an added .jar file which would probably copy your BTC wallet or install a trojan or something.

As you can see they are meant for customers of minereu(I don't have an account on BTC-e) so my guess would be that your database was copied by someone and that they are now sending spam.
These were also not picked up by my spam filter so apparently they did not come from blacklisted sources.

on the second point:
I personally know the guy that is selling these for 6999 euros and if he says he can deliver them for that amount then he can.
But I'm only some guy on a forum so buyer beware.

Edit: I read something wrong. 8500 is the US price so I can't say anything about that
chipxtreme

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:46:29 PM

I haven't received any phishing e-mails, maybe its something to do with the couriers as I collected mine in person so no 3rd party was involved?
minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 07:29:51 AM

Hi, Guys

I have noticed some discussions and we would like to clarify :

1,  Regarding Email spam.  this is not known to us, and most of customers are not getting it, although we do see 5-8 customers are getting some spam. we are investigating where they might have get some of the email address.

2, regarding price : yes, we have a slightly high price, we are trying to adjust our price here.  the 8500 USD price is likely to be a scam unless it is from innsillicon  themselves. you can check with innosilicon and see how much they have it for.
we can tell you innoslicon is not prepared to lower the price , but they do have some move in the near future, not on price as far as we know, We would not be able to provide you with more at this time due to NDA.

I'm just going to say this: I suddenly started getting these spam emails which were from these names and addresses:
Minereu: <backup@mail.Minerereu-btc.info>
BTC-E: <buzz@nsphawaii.com>
Minereu: <buzz@nsphawaii.com>
no-reply@elance.com;

All their texts were basically like this:
Quote from: email
We attach you Information For New miner

we have only 3 items

thanks

administrator Minerereu.com
And an added .jar file which would probably copy your BTC wallet or install a trojan or something.

As you can see they are meant for customers of minereu(I don't have an account on BTC-e) so my guess would be that your database was copied by someone and that they are now sending spam.
These were also not picked up by my spam filter so apparently they did not come from blacklisted sources.

on the second point:
I personally know the guy that is selling these for 6999 euros and if he says he can deliver them for that amount then he can.
But I'm only some guy on a forum so buyer beware.

Edit: I read something wrong. 8500 is the US price so I can't say anything about that

Hi, Thanks for providing this, we don't think it is our daatabase got hacked, but we think it could be something else with the hacker, it seems to have stopped. and we are investigating the email headers to see if there are anything at all we can find out.
it seems to have affected  a few of our customers, but not all, we are trying to find out which part could that be.

for those who got this spam email, have you contacted us recently ? i.e. through google group forum or through the contactus#minereu.com ?

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
ADutchGamer

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:38:01 AM

Hi, Thanks for providing this, we don't think it is our daatabase got hacked, but we think it could be something else with the hacker, it seems to have stopped. and we are investigating the email headers to see if there are anything at all we can find out.
it seems to have affected  a few of our customers, but not all, we are trying to find out which part could that be.

for those who got this spam email, have you contacted us recently ? i.e. through google group forum or through the contactus#minereu.com ?

I have contacted your pre-ticket system email and your ticket system email as well.
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:40:03 AM

When will the Fury be in stock?

minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:05:30 AM

Fury is not part of the Zeus product line, it is a customized name from GAW miners.  the Fury is Blizzard in Zeus. and they are currently going out on a batch by batch model.

we have stock that last for 1-2 days, and we restock every 3 days. so if you run into bad luck, you wait for max 3 days, but normally, we are able to dispatch right way.

of course, if you are ordering 100 of them, we need to know in advance. there were 2 large order from Germany which waited for only 3 days though.

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
ShopemNL
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:25:54 AM

Fury is not part of the Zeus product line, it is a customized name from GAW miners.  the Fury is Blizzard in Zeus. and they are currently going out on a batch by batch model.

we have stock that last for 1-2 days, and we restock every 3 days. so if you run into bad luck, you wait for max 3 days, but normally, we are able to dispatch right way.

of course, if you are ordering 100 of them, we need to know in advance. there were 2 large order from Germany which waited for only 3 days though.

Im waiting for more then three days now? #2718

minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:08:17 AM

Im waiting for more then three days now? #2718

we should be able to dispatch it today for you, i saw dispatching instruction sent to warehouse and they are processing, once i confirm they have labelled your stock, you will get an email

max246

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:38:37 AM

Do you have the Zeus hurricane x3 in stock? I tried to add you on Skype, Send emails... nothing...
It would be nice to have a way to contact you guys!
max246

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:20:01 PM

Do you have the Zeus hurricane x3 in stock? I tried to add you on Skype, Send emails... nothing...
It would be nice to have a way to contact you guys!

and of course... Minereu ... dont answer.. thanks....
ShopemNL
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:27:36 PM

When will the 1TH in stock? Ordered 19TH june

Rimba

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:34:50 AM

lets compare, give the EU suppliers websites so we can check if its true.....

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:44:28 PM

It takes like 2 minutes of googling.

One store in EU selling for $9,5k (not 8,5 but much cheaper than MinerEu) http://www.minersworld.nl/webshop/litecoin/detail/47/a2-terminator-90mhs.html

https://www.usbminers.nl/60000-khash-scrypt-miner?tracking=52f3975d4810d these guys in EU have it for ~$7300

These guys from China can ship it to you for just a bit over $8k
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/In-Stock-90MH-Gridseed-A2-Terminator-90MH-Litecoin-Miner-28nm-Gridseed-G-Box-for-Scrypt/1035615_1886944497.html

If you consider this advertising just delete this post, I don't mind.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
ADutchGamer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:49:56 PM

One store in EU selling for $9,5k (not 8,5 but much cheaper than MinerEu) http://www.minersworld.nl/webshop/litecoin/detail/47/a2-terminator-90mhs.html

https://www.usbminers.nl/60000-khash-scrypt-miner?tracking=52f3975d4810d these guys in EU have it for ~$7300

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/In-Stock-90MH-Gridseed-A2-Terminator-90MH-Litecoin-Miner-28nm-Gridseed-G-Box-for-Scrypt/1035615_1886944497.html

You do know that the $7300 is only 60Mh/s right?
so if you compare it to the 90Mh/s minereu sells it is actually a lot more expensive.

7300/60 = ~122 dollar per Mh
10200/90 = ~113 dollar per Mh

Minersworld is simply cheaper.
You will probably have to pay VAT or something similar for the chinese seller.
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:50:49 PM

I've heard some bad things about minersworld.nl. If he can rip you off, he will.

usbminers.nl, you quoted a 60 Mh/s not a 90....

Having said that, yes MinerEU is expensive and I do know where to get it cheaper and (more) reliable. But for the love of God, if you want to argue about something, get your facts straight.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:06:05 PM

I've heard some bad things about minersworld.nl. If he can rip you off, he will.

Having said that, yes MinerEU is expensive and I do know where to get it cheaper and (more) reliable. But for the love of God, if you want to argue about something, get your facts straight.

I said there are cheaper ones and it's true, what are you arguing about? That you heard something about the seller? What does it have to do with the price?

The Chinese shops they have it for less than $8k even if you have to pay the tax which is what 18%? you'll be getting it for about $9500 which is $700 cheaper then their price.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
max246

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

still dont get why MinerEU is not answering to my questions when they have one customer read to order something from them.
This is not the way to sell stuff ... you email doesnt work, it rejects all mail that I send.
You dont answer on Skype
You dont answer here....

Should I use pigeon ??!?!
JoostB

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:36:58 AM

I said there are cheaper ones and it's true, what are you arguing about? That you heard something about the seller? What does it have to do with the price?

The Chinese shops they have it for less than $8k even if you have to pay the tax which is what 18%? you'll be getting it for about $9500 which is $700 cheaper then their price.

Yes you are right, and they put a low value on the commercial invoice so you will pay less VAT.
This is exactly the way MinerEU gets them.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: