Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to 800$ in JAN 2019? (after fork speculations)  (Read 20683 times)
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

now ETH have good movements, 100% grows in 5 day.
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.
No speculation will help him return this month to that level. and the bears are not going to leave yet. And any growth is accompanied by a good correction so far, which also destroys this opinion.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

It should be rising but does not seems that it can rise till 800im Jan itself . Targeting around 500 $ will be a great for all the investors who had being buying and beleiving this altcoins which could be the next bitcoin in next couple of years or may be somewhere near to that price range .
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

I hope ethereum will really reach that price. I have some amount in my ethereum wallet and the market is really really draining the price of my invested capital. If it does not reached in that time, I am still willing to keep them and hold just to recover all my lost together with some of the altcoins I have.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

If you look at the crypto market development, it is now very difficult if Ethereum until January 2019 will reach $ 800. I think it can only reach $ 500, but as a trader, you must be brave enough to make a decision. Now is the right time to invest, if in January 2019 the price of coins can reach $ 800 is certainly a very extraordinary thing.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

Which one of the forks can push the price to high? I think that this is unlikely to provide an opportunity for growth.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

As I thought before, that ethereum will have a fairly large price in January 2019 later. I am sure that events like last year will happen again. Not only ethereum, but bitcoin, Neo, and other altcoins will have high prices.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

I am skeptical about Ethereum because I can't judge how many ICO developers are currently holding Ethereum. If this is huge then Ethereum may be very difficult to grow in the future. But currently it is still the top coin.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

ETH price is likely going to see an increase but going up towards $800 will require the market to change dramatically. It's not a low cap coin that can pump on major news by 500%. That's too much money to flow in to the market so it can't happen.

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

ETH price is likely going to see an increase but going up towards $800 will require the market to change dramatically. It's not a low cap coin that can pump on major news by 500%. That's too much money to flow in to the market so it can't happen.
Yea, I also think the same way. ETH is too big to rise that much in such a short time. Look at Waves for example. It had quite some hype in the last weeks and did a x4-5, but it might have seen its max already. However, it is quite a bit smaller than ETH, so we ll need lots of money to pump ETH that much
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

There is still a high probability of decline. It's a market that loves making the opposite corner. In 2019 there will be ascension, but they may crawl to the last quarter.

Robuexp

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Hope you are right but it seems very difficult.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

In the past few days the eth price shows a massive gain and it did hit a high of 160 usd. And with the constantinople is nearing the hype could be one of the reasons why eth price is slowly rising. And with the block rewards at 2 eth this very good for eth in a long run.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

In the past few days the eth price shows a massive gain and it did hit a high of 160 usd. And with the constantinople is nearing the hype could be one of the reasons why eth price is slowly rising. And with the block rewards at 2 eth this very good for eth in a long run.

Decreasing the reward does not guarantee us anything, the only thing that can boost ETH project itself is their development.
based on what I heard, they will do an upgrade. If it is really an upgrade, just like before when they implemented the smart contract, it might bring a positive result to the ETH itself.
the price is rising due to hardfork, many people believe there will be another coin popped out from ETH.
but sadly, it is not.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

Yes it is a great perdition that eth will be $800 January guys. The light of good market has started ready in the market. However, I believe that by the ist week of January 2019 I will laugh for joy when ETH is above $800 I can wait to witness it.

To tell you the truth, the $800 figures are a bit imaginable in a very short time. Maybe it can come to the end of the year 2019. I trust ETH, no matter what.

To be honest, I think we should be happy when ETH reaches $800 in the first half 2019 at all. I doubt that ETH can make x6 in only about a month. Not at the current situation of the crypto market.

In downtrend whatever coin you gonna choose it will give you good ROI after end of bear market. Bear market is best choice to buy and forget for those who doesn't like to trade swings.

Yes, you're right. Now all crypto currencies have lost 90%. When that happens, you can take any one that has a project. Now there are a lot of coins available on top 20. If you want to take risks, top 100 may be.
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

Before 800$ and before the fork, the price already dumped just like other fork. Remember dont in into a fomo rally or you just getting stuck for your money and watching your asset everyday lose.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

800$ is a big goal to be achieved and I don't think it will happen.
To my mind 300$ is more visible target in a short term period.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

No, I don't think ETH can hit 800 USD in January! Though new year will give a positive effect on the crypto market and I hope the market will show a good up! That's why I believe ETH will hit 200 to 250 USD! But 80-0 USD is just like a daydream to me for January 2019!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

ASKTOC

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

the jump you are talking about is too big to be possible, I may agree with you on <=300 USD but 800 nah.... it has to go way beyond resistance which i don't see happening by then. maybe before q3 runs out hopefully
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

I think hoping ethereum $800 after hardfork is very excessive, but that doesn't mean it can't work, I personally estimate ethereum after hardfork will reach $300. I just think realistically.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Although, alot of people have predicted ETH to gain some increase in price and more popularity after the fork but I dont see ETH clinching the mentioned price by Jan 2019 because the project still have some back doors problem which literally hinder some investors from put their money into it. Mind you, ETH will experience some increase in price before the fork because people will want to earn the fork free coin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: