Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:24:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGORA Platform: APSC (PoS) Implementation crypto in reeles life  (Read 1484 times)
rxoffman

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:15:51 PM

Hello! Will there be any extra POS coin related to the platform? Passive earnings. hold Huh Lips sealed
agora platform (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:40:40 PM

After market analysis the team decided to start Blockchain early. It will be very hot. Cool You still have the opportunity to purchase AGORA Tokens at WAVES DEX. You will win about 25% of the price.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:45:29 PM

After market analysis the team decided to start Blockchain early. It will be very hot. Cool You still have the opportunity to purchase AGORA Tokens at WAVES DEX. You will win about 25% of the price.

Very hard to sell assets in waves dex. I don't know if you will be successful with this project. But just a suggestion, maybe create your own token in eth or build your own altcoin. Many have tried in waves platform, but very few come out alive. And to be honest, I don't see this project as a strong one to compete in the market. Maybe, you can prove me wrong...
rentgen79

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:24:47 PM

Very hard to sell assets in waves dex. I don't know if you will be successful with this project. But just a suggestion, maybe create your own token in eth or build your own altcoin. Many have tried in waves platform, but very few come out alive. And to be honest, I don't see this project as a strong one to compete in the market. Maybe, you can prove me wrong...
The developers announced the launch of blockchain, which means that they will switch to their own coin, about DEX Waves fully agrees with you.
rxoffman

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:28:21 PM

Why is it difficult to sell assets on the waves?
rentgen79

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:05:31 PM

they've proven themselves in a bad way, there was a lot of scams on the waves platform, so people hardly believe in Waves tokens.
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 10:09:01 PM

AGORA Platform goes on development offensive.
Take the chance on ICO discounts. Until March 3rd there will be 25% more tokens with the purchase. From 4th to 17th March you have 10% and 18.03-10.04 - 5%. Send purchase order screenshot via direct message in discord to team member. AGORA Platform on Discord

On April 10th mainnet starts.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:22:56 PM

they've proven themselves in a bad way, there was a lot of scams on the waves platform, so people hardly believe in Waves tokens.

Very few people are into trading in waves dex. Though we can say, there are a lot of scams in eth platform but at least many have emerged victorious. But waves, can you tell us how many got successful?
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:16:02 PM

Very few people are into trading in waves dex. Though we can say, there are a lot of scams in eth platform but at least many have emerged victorious. But waves, can you tell us how many got successful?

very little. to the wave tokens a little trust. so we rescheduled the roadmap and launch the mainnet to April 10
rentgen79

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:56:24 PM

very little. to the wave tokens a little trust. so we rescheduled the roadmap and launch the mainnet to April 10
Great news, but I would like to know what kind of exchange your coin will have, it is clear that it is not DEX Waves Grin
rxoffman

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:05:00 AM

And what kind of coin will the fork be? If it `s not a secret:)
rentgen79

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:11:42 PM

I'm interested in that question, too.
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:39:55 PM

I'm interested in that question, too.

I'll keep the question open so we can bullrun the stock market at launch.
stays up to date.  Wink
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:20:47 PM

Important news

Start of the mainnet and token-swap.
Our token sale is coming to an end. We've come up with some great discounts for investors. Until March 3rd there will be 25% more tokens with the purchase. From 4th to 17th March you have 10% and 18.03-10.04 - 5%. Send purchase order screenshot via direct message in discord to team member. We are planning to swap and launch mainnet on 10th April 2019. Stay up to date and follow our Twitter channel.
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:05:43 PM

On the 1st of march we will host airdrop to our discord-server. Welcome! Smiley
https://discord.gg/zmCJM9E
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:15:25 PM

I have been observing the project for a long time, slowly but the work is on, let's hope that they carry out their plans and everything will turn out, but in my opinion only the exchange will show the true value of the product when there is a live supply and demand.
skayvoker11

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:30:25 PM

An interesting project, I wish good luck to the project and its team. I hope the project meets expectations, but for now we can discuss the progress in the channel https://discord.gg/ZQjHkhW
agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 09:42:12 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 10:03:56 PM by agora platform

On the 1st of march we will host airdrop to our discord-server. Welcome! Smiley
https://discord.gg/zmCJM9E
20:00 UTC on discord.

agora platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:02:07 AM

For Airdrop today:
At the moment we still have tokens. Therefore waves-wallet is needed. This is also available for Android and Apple.
rxoffman

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:21:50 AM

Do you have a bounty program?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: