Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12691 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

Ethereum 2.0 is coming next year? I dont think so, they even relased the Constantinople update, that should come before Serenity update.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Far from the fact that the year 2019 will bring something to us.  It is possible next year there will be no reversal!
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

Everyone should be mentally prepared for this coming 2019. You are right that there's a lot of happening in 2019 that may trigger another bull run in crypto world but as you have said that this happenings can be good or bad so we really should be matured enough to handle this kind of situation but hopefully things will get better in this coming year.

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

I think everyone has their own preparation, but with so much good news, I hope 2019 will see the smiles of many people. Prepare for a better year Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

I think you are right... a lot of people is already jumping as if the bull run is starting and 2019 would be the year of the most explosive bull run in history... but.... it is still far from certain ... the first signs are there but there is still a lot of recovery to do before we can jump...  Grin
best thing is to prepare for the best and for the worse

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

I also think that we need to be ready for any developments in the market of crypto-currencies, if we want to be successful and make a profit. But still, like all other market participants, I want the market to recover faster.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

The cryptocurrency market is really very unpredictable, so your advice will always be relevant. But, however, very important and significant events are expected early next year, so I think the market will react very positively, but of course it’s impossible to be 100% sure of growth.
mailklue

Activity: 490

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

each update results in extraordinary market movements, can go up or down so we have to take advantage of the situation to get a lot of profits. Very interesting in 2019 everyone is waiting for the surprise of the bullrun.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I think that till the 2018 year, people have become so patient that they are now ready for any scenario. No one will be surprised if Bitcoin will cost 1000 dollars
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

of course people should prepare for all conditions,, and should know if all investments is risky my friend
the point is we must know when to exit the market in the right time  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Every hodlers are prepared whether is it for bull run or bearish market..We cannot predict what is going to happen for the next days but i hope to be positive. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!Cheers

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

If you do believe on Blockchain tech then you would surely stick out to it no matter on whats the current price as of now.If we do try to see the fundamentals
there are really some upcoming events that might be a catalyst for such bull run or price reverse. As an investor or believer you would stay no matter on what would be the things ahead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

Something is bound to happen, but for now you can guess how this will affect the green wave and intensity, and most importantly, the expenses for the last year will be covered.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

All the options will always 2 possibilities good and bad. Crypto is fraught with a high risk so any step we take we have to be ready with the bad possibility. All things can't be predicted therefore we should not expect too much, make a plan A B C or more so we will always ready with all the possibilities. And lets pray and hope next year be a good year for crypto.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

I think you are right... a lot of people is already jumping as if the bull run is starting and 2019 would be the year of the most explosive bull run in history... but.... it is still far from certain ... the first signs are there but there is still a lot of recovery to do before we can jump...  Grin
best thing is to prepare for the best and for the worse
Sometimes many people are too hope and believe excessive that next year will be a big move but its true what are you saying,we have to think of everything possible. A lot of people not think to much and when what his desired does not happen he becomes trapped and doesn't have many other options. May we always learn and successfully learn conclusions from each moment.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

Yeah...as long as the the price not reach to all time high then nothing to celebrate as the prices in crypto are unpredictable. It will depends on the supply and demand on the market. Just be patient and not greedy on our profits.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Yes. I agree. I can go both ways, even stay indecisive like it is now. TA is fun and all, but those spikes are not a part of it. It's all about momentum, and right now there isn't any. I am patient and in the mean while I treat my investments like lost money. I can live with the idea that in the end it will all be worthless, that is the gamble.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

I think people here are prepared, they have seen the ups and downs of the coins they are holding, they even have seen the worse of the coins, so bad or good bear or bull run people very much prepare on what 2019 will bring to the table, but hopefully 2019 will get us all the coins we are holding to the moon.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

The prices holded up for christmas. Now we just need to wait till Chinese new year to see the direction.
As every stats prompting to a bull run. I believe it's the best time to accumulate cheap coins for the upcoming bull run in March 2019.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

We have seen the worst this year so next year will not bring anything worst than what we have seen this year,it is good that you are calling our attention to this anyway.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: