Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 09:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12696 times)
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

To the moon? I think this rocket will not fly anymore. The reason for this is the information we all get. Much of the bountists are leaving the market. Investors are leaving the market. And if there is no one left on the market, does a rocket wake up at the moon? probably not.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

You are absolutely right! No matter how the market behaves, in 2019 you need to be ready for any outcome of events. And as we know, events at the beginning of 2019 alone are enough to set the crypto market in motion. But besides that, bad news comes from the American stock market, they even started writing about a possible default. All this is even more annoying and so not a simple situation. But as we said above, you need to be prepared for any situation.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

True be prepared for any eventuality whether the market rise or fall we should be there and it is the lesson from this year squeeze .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

That is a good reminder. 2018 crushed a lot of expectations and it had given us a taste of what a long crypto bear market feels like. For 2019, it will be the survival of the fittest.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

It seems to me that despite the difficulties that the cryptocurrency market experienced in 2018, you still need to be prepared for any of its unrest in the future.
Of course, it is difficult to predict what rate of coins in which you invested will be in 2019.
Therefore, many players prefer to wait until the market situation stabilizes in order to profit from the investments.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

You all have own prediction thats was good to makes everything better even the fact its bitter, see no one can predict any of crypto currency price, no one, bullish if bakkt really? The answer still unknown, and yes we all here already prepared for something great or even worse

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

Yes, those events from which we expect to influence the market may not affect it, but the crypto market knows how to offer surprises, and we should be ready. The last few days have shown that growth can be continuous.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.
I believe anything worse than what we have seen in 2018 is not going to happen anymore hence we can be sure about better things to happen in coming months. I am already preparing myself for facing those excited periods. I believe there will be plenty of chances for the market to recover from the current state as there will be no more chances for the markets to fall further. It is currently trading near its strongest support levels.The year 2019 will be definitely different anyhow.

the crypto market knows how to offer surprises, and we should be ready. The last few days have shown that growth can be continuous.
Yes, we always must expect unexpected things to happen here in this crypto markets. If you go for analyzing the past, we can learn lots of lessons similar to this. But, ups and downs are happening periodically with this markets hence we do not need to worry but it is the time to prepare ourselves.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

I agreed with OP, always be prepare as the market might just turn direction anytime and sometime out of our expectations. In any case, invest with caution and merry Christmas everyone.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I have prepared and expect nothing.
If i expect nothing, i can not be disappointed either.
So i just let myself be surprised how the crypto market develops.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

Yeah be prepared. Bitcoin already shown a big dip after a little positive bullish run but lost all that gain in just 24 hours. It looks as if it moves up like a snail and then falls like a missile coming to earth.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

With confidence I prepare to welcome 2019 with the hope that it will welcome new trends and new environments, when many people go through difficult situations throughout 2018. It is time to have to breathe fresh air in the green crypto market. We look forward to being together whether it is true or vice versa. I hope the good news welcomes us in the first quarter of 2019. Smiley
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

I missed the point of your message, but I'm sure we should be ready always and everywhere, especially in the cryptocurrency market! The next year won't be easier than the passing one, so let's get stronger!)

DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Any sky rocketing is highly unlikely. We may expect a steady or oscillating growth, we even may expect that the price will continue to go up and down as we witnessed the last couple of days. I am afraid that due to this steady price growth, BTC will lose its community and the support of the masses. I expect its popularity to drop in the year to come.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

After all the years of success, I don't think this train will ever stop just because of these bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF. There wouldn't be a point of updating and regulating and creating all these dapps and then drown. All these bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF are necessary for the next bullrun and you need to take your ride.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

I like your optimism. I would like to be as happy as you are. However, until I see concrete steps to improve the situation on the cryptocurrency market, it will be difficult for me to believe in it.

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

I like your kind of thinking... yes whatever goes up will always come down.. when it comes to crypto one has to be prepared for anything.. like today.. no one saw the market will plummet further after a brief rise
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

If in 2019 ETH2.0 and ETF have good news, the market will go to the moon and we must prepare from now on because prices fall or wait when prices fall even lower, and I am very optimistic about the bull market in Q1 2019 but all that is just hope most important if we have capital, it is better to continue to buy coins that have the potential to rise.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

I think being prepared is everytime, with the volatility of the crypto market that always fluctuating everytime, then we should always be prepared for the change anytime. not just in a specific moments.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

This is the news awaited and is expected to be a booster for price increases. We will see how much the effect of the news, whether the results are positive or vice versa. Prepare well, don't miss the train.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌