Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be prepared  (Read 12689 times)
fizik4

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

I hope no one needs to be reminded, what desire do you need to make on New Year's Eve?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

Always be prepared so whatever it takes whatever happens on cryptocurrency you can manage all risk. because on this year so many bounty hunters and investors lose money  because they are not prepared on rapidly collapsing of the market. it became a lesson so always be prepared.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:29:53 PM

I hope no one needs to be reminded, what desire do you need to make on New Year's Eve?
It is this desire that I made. But it seems to me that everyone has the same doing and as we know, if others understand what you want, then the desire may simply not come true.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:52:03 PM

I also do not know what to expect from 2019. And I can not even imagine how the market will behave. But I would like to see bulls come from the beginning of the year.
I am very hopeful about the year 2019, I do not know how much my hope will be success. When we see that the price of the coins has increased in the market, then we fell very happy,and when we see that the prices have dropped , then wee feel very unhappy. So I do not know how much I will be hoping for in the cryptocurrency market in 2019.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 05:03:35 PM

Yes, this is right that if bakket and etf will not effect the price of bitcoin then hope of every person will destroy at that time. But bakket and etf will guaranteed change the world of bitcoin in crypto and demand will increase in the coming few months with a big jump in the cyrpto.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:33:39 PM

It is necessary to be ready for any variants of the outcome, either positive or negative.
It seems to me that the market is starting to gain momentum and we are all waiting for a positive outcome.
Coins will go up and everyone who invested will get the expected result.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:44:47 PM

Bullrun will make a comeback its just a matter of when but thanks for the info ,anyone getting into cryptocurrency this days should be ready for the worst

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:50:04 PM

Be prepared means, that you have as many as possible coins in your hardware wallet and wait for next bull run? If yes, I am prepared.
But if bear market continues, I will buy more coins and will be more prepared for next bull run  Grin.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

2019 will be a prosperous year for holder , for those that have invested in different coins i see bull runs this 2019.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

Absolutely, in the crypto market there is no need for you to raise your hopes that high or else you might end up  breaking your own heart. Let's therefore lower expectation in order to embrace whatever might pop up this year.

peter0425

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:57:16 PM

I think the bull run will come this year, otherwise, many projects are going down the drain should this bearish market continue its ugly roll. And this will of certaintity make many projects to pack and chase away investors but never forget that blockchain technology is here to stay. Bitcoin is here with us.
It may or may not. Well a lot of project are going down the drain because they have nothing to offer. I mean if project has a good objective and  has real life usage then I think investors are still willing to shell out their hard earn money even if we are in the bear market. Of course, this trend at some point will stop and a new cycle will emerge so lets just hope that 2019 will be the year of lots of positive news to stop this bleeding permanently.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:17:02 PM

Prepare for both sides ,for better or for worse ,I've seem friends jumping up already as if 2019 would bring amazing smiles to everyone's face ,I'm not saying it may not but be prepared even if bakkt ,ETH 2.0 and ETF happens doesn't really mean we will moon ,just be prepared for both,either it goes right or wrong.

In any case, you need to hope for the best. But just in case, you need to prepare for the worst. That is why it is necessary to study the news about cryptocurrency as much as possible in order to prepare for future events.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:34:52 PM

I really don't know what to believe anymore in this market. We all were waiting for the ETH price reaches $5.000 and for the BTC price we were expecting $50.000 last year in this days. So what happened? You see the prices, went down 1/10!! So after now we don't need to prepare for the worst, because this is the worth we are living in today. But we can wait for the raises and the bull markets.
The good thing is that the price continuously unpredictable and volatile. There is always a positive going to happen even not in this year but in future as well. It is just a beginning to start again because crypto will keep going which we have to prepare for. Though bull market won't happen if you invest at lower price, you can gain from it when it become higher from that.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:56:06 PM

Always be prepared so whatever it takes whatever happens on cryptocurrency you can manage all risk. because on this year so many bounty hunters and investors lose money  because they are not prepared on rapidly collapsing of the market. it became a lesson so always be prepared.

I think that by the end of the year, many people have successfully prepared for the fact that the cryptocurrency market can bring not only good but also bad.
However, I, like many on the market, continue to hope for growth and buy a few promising coins.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:10:28 PM

I think that whatever happens, it will be difficult to do worse than 2018. Or we are going to close the door permanently or the train is leaving again!

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:36:37 PM

yes everyone puts high hopes in 2019 will be better, because the market is still not fully recovered. I assume that crypto is difficult to predict and what we worry about can happen at any time. I see some altcoin almost dying because the Bearish market and Bitcoin still haven't raised high prices. prepare yourself mentally to welcome the new year that doesn't know when there will be a convincing recovery and improvement of the project...
there is a lot of positive news about cryptocurrecy that will make people more hopeful in 2019 but, even though bullrun is not necessarily going to happen because the market falls so deeply it will be difficult and takes a long time to restore the market but I will try to wait at that moment.
and regarding the altcoin that is dead, it is actually bearish as an event to select which coins are good and strong, and the ones that survive are worth to be an investment

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:40:45 PM

I'm sure in 2019 ethereum will shock the global community as Cryptocurrency did at the end of 2017, because Cryptocurrency is getting bigger and bigger and the higher the volume of demand that exists for the Cryptocurrency

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:46:52 PM

It is necessary to be ready for any variants of the outcome, either positive or negative.
It seems to me that the market is starting to gain momentum and we are all waiting for a positive outcome.
Coins will go up and everyone who invested will get the expected result.

Just getting ready is better than to just wait for what is coming. I'm sure everyone would want to know ahead of what is going to happen to not expect too much. Through news and some fundamentals analysis, they could predict already the outcome even if it is not yet started.

I can feel that 2019 will be a great year for everyone though i don't like to get my hopes high yet. But it is what i felt already.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:26:50 AM

ETF and bakkt will have huge impact on cryptocurrency ,its what cryptocurrency has been longing for since earlier 2018 and I'm sure if it doesn't spike the bullrun it will atleast make bitcoin price stable

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:39:21 AM

Infact the bear in 2018 as taught to expect anything in crypto and not to act foolishly base on speculation because in crypto everything saying remain a speculation until we have seen it happen.I will also advice that we should be prepared for anything in this 2019 because is the only way we can make good plans for anything coming our way in crypto this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: