Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32223 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

It seems to me that this project is quite interesting. There have already been many attempts to create Ethereum #2. Maybe this team will succeed?
To become a better Ethereum you need to offer a better product than Ethereum. And until today, no one has succeeded...
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

Can't find any team information to make any credible assessment of the team's capabilities - without Satoshi Vision ringing in one's ear, but WP seems to be well thought-out/researched and addresses Ethereum public concerns. I'm more interested in the VisionDEX though, cross-chain exchange will address a lot of concerns.
Meanwhile, what's the max supply?
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

It seems to me that this project is quite interesting. There have already been many attempts to create Ethereum #2. Maybe this team will succeed?
To become a better Ethereum you need to offer a better product than Ethereum. And until today, no one has succeeded...
Of course, it will be very difficult to implement this, but it’s quite real, let's see how it will
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

Is the ETCV project planning to carry out ICO? I have not found any information about this. I would like to understand how the price of the token will be formed?
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Sounds legit  Roll Eyes
putting The End of ETH Classic on your website as the way to describe your project and named it as ETH Classic Vision.
just like Bitcoin Cash and any other fork out there, what is the point having more cryptocurrency if you do not solve the problem? when the bear comes again in the future, this project will be abandoned again and there will be a new one called ETH Classic Vision V.2
starting to get tired of this fork, claimed to be the vision about a project that failed to meet their expectation.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

According to the roadmap, the project is designed for a year, I don’t know if they will have time to implement such a serious project in such a short period.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

And why is the bounty section not active? Fix the button. It would be very interesting for me to take part in the bounty and get some coins.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

And why is the bounty section not active? Fix the button. It would be very interesting for me to take part in the bounty and get some coins.
In this project, it makes sense to take part in the bounty, I think this token will be able to compete with others through time.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

In this project, it makes sense to take part in the bounty, I think this token will be able to compete with others through time.
The project looks quite interesting. I think that not everyone has enough Ethereum in the account to get a lot of coin. But to participate in the bounty would be much willing!
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

The project looks quite interesting. I think that not everyone has enough Ethereum in the account to get a lot of coin. But to participate in the bounty would be much willing!
Now most of the people ethereum keeps on their wallets and waiting for growth, few people buy something and that is right, the course is not profitable
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

It really seems unreal to really compete with the original, but it all depends on the team
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Now most of the people ethereum keeps on their wallets and waiting for growth, few people buy something and that is right, the course is not profitable
I do not agree, there are Ethereum purchases and they are very active,small players buy Ethereum and other coins
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

It turns out that if I have 2 Ethereum in my wallet, then I will get 6 ETCV coins? Not bad! Good thing I learned about this project!
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

It really seems unreal to really compete with the original, but it all depends on the team

Obviously, it is not realistic to compare it with the original product. And based on their website, whitepaper, and thread.
They are aiming for a 'new version of Ethereum Classic itself instead of Ethereum'. It's like Bitcoin Abc and Bitcoin Sv, they are aiming for Bitcoin Cash place.
honestly speaking, their whitepaper does not look promising either. But of course, they might improve it later on because they said it was their Version 1 which means there will be another Version coming up.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

there were a lot of similar projects,how this project is unique and different from the previous ones,what are its great prospects?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Obviously, it is not realistic to compare it with the original product. And based on their website, whitepaper, and thread.
They are aiming for a 'new version of Ethereum Classic itself instead of Ethereum'. It's like Bitcoin Abc and Bitcoin Sv, they are aiming for Bitcoin Cash place.
honestly speaking, their whitepaper does not look promising either. But of course, they might improve it later on because they said it was their Version 1 which means there will be another Version coming up.
Do you think that we are waiting for a series of forts of Ethereum? I remember how Bitcoin forks began to appear ... I can’t even remember the names of all of them ...
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

It turns out that if I have 2 Ethereum in my wallet, then I will get 6 ETCV coins? Not bad! Good thing I learned about this project!
Well, if 6 tokens cost 2 etriums then the price is good, you can buy and try to invest
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

The main thing is to set ambitious goals and not to give up. If there is a spirit and innovative idea, then everything is possible. Although a challenge ...
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:50:24 PM

I didn't quite get it on 3: 1. This will be a snapshot of the network and all holders will receive it. Or is it the price of a token?
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

The main thing is to set ambitious goals and not to give up. If there is a spirit and innovative idea, then everything is possible. Although a challenge ...
You need to set goals and go to them, but you also need to calculate your finances in order to have enough money for advertising and other expenses.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: