Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32220 times)
Garahain

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

hold 100 ETH and I will receive 300 ETCV. So if price 1 ETH = 100 $ then 1 ETCV = 33.33 $. Is it correct ?

This is a bet and we are considering the profit when deciding to hold ETH to receive ETCV.
just dont assume the price, for me that's really high because of the airdrop, im pretty sure people will dump their coins as fast as possible, because you know it's a free coin, who doesn't want free money, just think of this as bitcoin cash although the price will be not that high.
here everyone will decide for himself whether he should invest, for some the price will be high, but for someone it will seem quite normal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

Do you have a way to be partners of the main ethereum in your future plans?
ethclassicvision
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Maybe in the future.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Maybe in the future.
Let's hope that you will make an agreement with them, it will certainly not be easy
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

fork ? wait, this is just another token ERC20. so instead of saying a fork, isn't this more to airdrop. so I doubt there will be many people who will follow him.

azisjesika1
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

i smell something fishy about this project , the team wont reveal them self  to public and theres no future plan .
so many riddle and lack of solid information in my opinion.
if you are the forked version of ethereum classic , isnt it u need to put your commercial all over the net ?
and yet i found nothing about this project

Huh Huh Huh
CiNik

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

i smell something fishy about this project , the team wont reveal them self  to public and theres no future plan .
if you are the forked version of ethereum classic , isnt it u need to put your commercial all over the net ?

Huh Huh Huh

Perhaps the project is under development, you should not make such hasty conclusions. Although in particular, I agree with you.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

I look after the telegram channel, the administration actively communicates with its users and gradually new customers come
I am glad that the project team is really very sociable. When the feedback between developers and communities works well, this is very beneficial for the project.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

I look after the telegram channel, the administration actively communicates with its users and gradually new customers come
I am glad that the project team is really very sociable. When the feedback between developers and communities works well, this is very beneficial for the project.
Communication has always been one of the important aspects with clients, people see that the team really works and monitors the project
rankguide

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

Maybe a nice Idea, but again it's an investment scheme in it due to the limited supply of Etheres.

That are all nice functions, but I don't see, why in order to use them one has to buy into a highly speculative currency. In fact smart property, smart contracts, decentralized exchange, etc. Would all work better if issuers and and users of these wouldn't need to buy into a currency that is intended to get more and more expensive in order to use it.

I see really nice developments in crypto and it's cool that so many obviously smart people get involved in it.

But it's utterly disappointing, that everything build is at is core build only to make the early adopters rich. (Same thing with: Mastercoin, ProtoShares, Nxt, etc)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Guess if you hang around long enough, some of these broken clocks may eventually be right - twice in 1440 minutes.
Impressive odds already.
But the whole ETC/BSV name mash-up is a tadbit worrisome for me. No one's saying a fork is original, but come on, couldn't have come up with at least a better name?
I think that the developers of this project intentionally left a link with Ethereum in the title, as they position their coin: what Ethereum would look like if it followed a slightly different path of development.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

the target price is nice but when it comes to reality, i would say the price might fall in the 5-10% range of the target price once they are listed. im just speculating here. but it would be nice to know if they will really hit the target price and hold that level even for a month.
Well, it seems to me that it is too early to judge the price... we need to wait for the results of the development team. Then it will be possible to make a picture of the prospects of the project.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Your idea is good, but it is ridiculous. We can't simply measure the price by quantity. It depends more on the technology and application behind the coins. If a coin is just a simple fork, then it doesn't really mean anything. We saw a lot of bitcoin Fork last year, until now only BCH seems to be successful.
I really want to know the usefulness of ETCV, is it just a fork?
I hope that ETCV it will not just fork Ethereum. If there is no serious innovation and technology behind the project, then it will be just a dummy ... I hope that this is not so and the team has something to offer its users.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Maybe in the future.
Let's hope that you will make an agreement with them, it will certainly not be easy
Joint effort is always better. I think that if this project is really promising, then nothing will prevent you from cooperating with ETH
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:33:33 PM

Huh Huh Huh

Perhaps the team just wants to keep some of their ideas secret until a certain point? Or so they are trying to create an intrigue? Who knows what the reasons may be.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

fork ? wait, this is just another token ERC20. so instead of saying a fork, isn't this more to airdrop. so I doubt there will be many people who will follow him.

It is not correct, this chain will fork Ethereum main chain in a certain time. Every fork can be perceived as an airdrop since holders on the old chain receive coins on the new chain. Just to make things clear  Wink
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Neither BTC nor ETH has been immune to the PnD syndrome currently plaguing the market. Have a few cryptos that I'd rather hold compared to both, but it's a question of DYOR, perspective, and fundamentals rather than playing the market
Unfortunately, the value of crypto assets as a useful product with the ability to use is extremely small ... mostly cryptocurrency is used for speculation on the stock exchange. Perhaps new projects will fix the situation!
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

It is not correct, this chain will fork Ethereum main chain in a certain time. Every fork can be perceived as an airdrop since holders on the old chain receive coins on the new chain. Just to make things clear  Wink

Yes this, just read the data from the website. And based on the data that I read from the website, this project will implement both Proof of work and Proof of stake at the same time.
(I could make this conclusion because of this statement).
We hope to achieve a full transition to PoS mining and validation much faster than it happens in the Ethereum network
but why do I feel like, something is missing? still watching for more information, still have plenty of time before the date of the snapshot/hardfork.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Phileste

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Neither BTC nor ETH has been immune to the PnD syndrome currently plaguing the market. Have a few cryptos that I'd rather hold compared to both, but it's a question of DYOR, perspective, and fundamentals rather than playing the market
Unfortunately, the value of crypto assets as a useful product with the ability to use is extremely small ... mostly cryptocurrency is used for speculation on the stock exchange. Perhaps new projects will fix the situation!
No one knows how it will be, but every project has a right to exist, because the market is created for everyone, but not every project lives there for a long time.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

It is not correct, this chain will fork Ethereum main chain in a certain time. Every fork can be perceived as an airdrop since holders on the old chain receive coins on the new chain. Just to make things clear  Wink
And many will receive coins. There's pretty generous airdrop there. For every 1 Ethereum you will receive 3 Ethereum Classic Vision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: