Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32226 times)
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

Please I would want to know few things here,

1. Is there any official announcement apart from this Bitcointalk thread, as in Coin telegraph, Forbes, CCN, etc

2. What will happen to Ethereum after the fork?

3. What will happen to the tokens held in our Ethereum Wallets?

Thanks.
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

ETH proof-of-Stake advantages

Resource efficiency

Stability

Security

Real decentralization

The end of ETH Classic

why all new coin is same sheet ! ?

what is new? why i want use for transactions?  what is different? becouse here is about 2000+ coin+token. and why all make coin without difference?

and havenot information about team, havenot information about development group. and supporters group.

Let's have patience. In the end, a little more than 2 weeks remained until the distribution of the coins. I think the team will make all the necessary announcements and announcements.
It is necessary to monitor the market itself for two weeks, it will be possible to change
Tamandrac

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

New views on ethereum is good. I think this is a very promising direction.
Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!
Ether is now just in the top, in fact there are 2 serious cryptocurrencies on the market, Bitcoin and Ethereum
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

If Ethereum will be a long time to release update and make upgrades, it will easily move more technologically projects.Crypto industry needs technology,not only empty words and promises
I agree, the world of technology solves many issues, updates in the code and an improved way to transfer finance
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

If Ethereum will be a long time to release update and make upgrades, it will easily move more technologically projects.Crypto industry needs technology,not only empty words and promises
I agree, the world of technology solves many issues, updates in the code and an improved way to transfer finance
I heard not so long ago that there are new updates in the system of etirium, as well as the blockchain itself began to work better
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

ETH proof-of-Stake advantages

Resource efficiency

Stability

Security

Real decentralization

The end of ETH Classic

why all new coin is same sheet ! ?

what is new? why i want use for transactions?  what is different? becouse here is about 2000+ coin+token. and why all make coin without difference?

and havenot information about team, havenot information about development group. and supporters group.

Let's have patience. In the end, a little more than 2 weeks remained until the distribution of the coins. I think the team will make all the necessary announcements and announcements.
I really hope that the sale of tokens will be big and the project will collect a sum of money
Phileste

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

There are many Ethereum holders are interested for the hardfork of Ethereum Classic Vision which approaches on January 11, 2019. Since they are expecting to receive 3 ETCV for every 1 ETH in their personal wallets. It is said that ETCV is the decentralization of Ethereum Classic and its protocols developed for Ethereum, which will be the final answer to market challenge. But I highly suggest for the dev team to elaborate more about ETCV and its usage as well.
Let's see how it will be, the most interesting thing is to buy it for sale, a very good price, in the future with growth there is every chance to sell well
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!

All Bitcoin forks are traded on top exchanges and enter the top 100 coins at CMC. It is possible to calculate that the fork of ethereum will be popular.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Etherium is currently in a pretty good state to be in a chaotic market. The existence of this new ETCV is expected to provide greater technology and reliable.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:31:09 PM

All Bitcoin forks are traded on top exchanges and enter the top 100 coins at CMC. It is possible to calculate that the fork of ethereum will be popular.
Perhaps yes, but so far there has not even been a sale of tokens, it’s too early to draw conclusions
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

Etherium is currently in a pretty good state to be in a chaotic market. The existence of this new ETCV is expected to provide greater technology and reliable.
Well, in fact, yes, ethereum is still afloat, it is very good that everything is going for the better, the market is developing
leysumpti

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

There are many Ethereum holders are interested for the hardfork of Ethereum Classic Vision which approaches on January 11, 2019. Since they are expecting to receive 3 ETCV for every 1 ETH in their personal wallets. It is said that ETCV is the decentralization of Ethereum Classic and its protocols developed for Ethereum, which will be the final answer to market challenge. But I highly suggest for the dev team to elaborate more about ETCV and its usage as well.
Let's see how it will be, the most interesting thing is to buy it for sale, a very good price, in the future with growth there is every chance to sell well

I bought some eth. Where should I get the coins of this project? In my MEW? Or need to withdraw to the exchange?
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

I bought some eth. Where should I get the coins of this project? In my MEW? Or need to withdraw to the exchange?
If I'm not mistaken, the sale of tokens will be only in 2 weeks, you need to wait and then you will get them
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

Well, in fact, yes, ethereum is still afloat, it is very good that everything is going for the better, the market is developing

Almost all ICOs are based on the ethereum blockchain. This indicates the demand for this technology.
btlzpr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

To be precise, ETCV is not Ethereum's Fork, it is a new token, and will be airdroped according to Ethereum's holdings. I am not sure if ETCV has any contact with Ethereum's official, but since ETCV Proposed some solutions, then let us have a little expectation for it.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

It is growing on the market, it is a good sign, perhaps in the future there will be changes in the code of etherium
dropwittro

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

It is growing on the market, it is a good sign, perhaps in the future there will be changes in the code of etherium

Over the past six months, ethereum has lost a lot in price. Let's hope that he will regain the position
bartar_velo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Which exchanges supports?
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:50:27 AM

The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.
They need help from exchanges or official swap site built by the team.

terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:09:39 PM

The team should contact exchanges and announce which exchanges will support the fork on their platforms.
I believe there are so many people who don't know how to claim their coins themselves during the fork.
They need help from exchanges or official swap site built by the team.

I for example do not know how the fork occurs ?. I have ethereum on the Binance exchange. I hope I can get coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: