Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32223 times)
sl-avik

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:13:42 AM

what price in btc on eth we can get near 11-12 jan?
and any news about polo action in that days?
btlzpr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:17:32 AM

Is there any information about the Team behind the ETCV Coin?
I also searched for information about the project team, but never found it. I hope that anonymity will play a positive role.

The most important thing is that the project itself turned out to be high-quality and functional, and the names of developers do not expect to play a significant role.
Yes, which has many high-quality projects Dev maintains an anonymous identity. In fact, BTC is also anonymous. Does anyone know the true identity of Nakamoto? Of course, if you can disclose the information of the Dev team, it will eliminate some people’s doubts.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BrieMiller

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:48:09 AM

I have already met many projects, the team of which has remained anonymous, this factor has not played any important role.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:59:22 AM

I have already met many projects, the team of which has remained anonymous, this factor has not played any important role.

I agree, the most important things are development and adoption. I would rather choose a quickly and reliably developed coin with anonymous team than sleeping coin with complete dev team on Linkedin.
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:13:29 AM

I agree, the most important things are development and adoption. I would rather choose a quickly and reliably developed coin with anonymous team than sleeping coin with complete dev team on Linkedin.
And why do not you like Linkedin, seemingly a popular social network, where all the developers of cryptocurrency are sitting
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:53:15 AM

it's better to use ECV instead of ETCV.

Sevreki

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:55:28 AM

In fact, yes, if the team works well on their project, then anonymity is not important, the main result of the work
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:43:31 PM

The process itself is more decisive than pictures and a lot of information, although there are also numbers when people want to know more about the project itself
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

I also searched for information about the project team, but never found it. I hope that anonymity will play a positive role.

Yes, the project team seems to be a mystery to us, but most importantly the team that solves Ethereum's current problems is exactly what we need.

These guys are not asking money from us. So let us see how this forked project performs. I am pretty sure the exchanges especially the bigger ones won't he easily listing this unless everything are clear and clean. 
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

Yes, the project team seems to be a mystery to us, but most importantly the team that solves Ethereum's current problems is exactly what we need.

These guys are not asking money from us. So let us see how this forked project performs. I am pretty sure the exchanges especially the bigger ones won't he easily listing this unless everything are clear and clean. 
What is most interesting is when the project will be at the final stage and on which exchanges it will be listed.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:29:35 PM

really you would choose quickly forked or copy of original coin? it seems like a bad idea. these forks are just to make their developers some quick buck. i stay away from forks chains.
aries251

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:02:41 PM

really you would choose quickly forked or copy of original coin? it seems like a bad idea. these forks are just to make their developers some quick buck. i stay away from forks chains.
The other team has a different vision of coin development. Why not? I think if they can offer a better deal than the Ethereum , they're entitled to an opinion.

█≣≣≣   EUREKAToken.io   ≣≣≣█
▌▃    Disrupting the $23.5 billion science publishing industry    ▃▌
https://eurekatoken.io/[/cen
Hagi11

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

Always look on the bright side of Life

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

Whats your thoughts about the Marketcap that ETCV can reach at the listening at Binance or another Exchange ?
Callisto the ETC Fork at 3.5 Million Marketcap.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:26:08 PM

Whats your thoughts about the Marketcap that ETCV can reach at the listening at Binance or another Exchange ?

Interesting. I wonder how many tokens will ETCV team creates for themselves and for future developments. Hopefully not that big and is open when it comes to disposition. Partially I can see ETCV to be valued at around $100 million
Phileste

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:17:50 PM

Interesting. I wonder how many tokens will ETCV team creates for themselves and for future developments. Hopefully not that big and is open when it comes to disposition. Partially I can see ETCV to be valued at around $100 million
Let's see how much they will appreciate it, but I think the team will make that amount so that it is enough for each participant, it will be correct
No Pain No blood

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:30:19 PM

this will be a problem, if the team sets aside too many coins for them. there will be a feeling of mistrust of this coin later. and I think the marketcap for this coin won't be big even it's very difficult to reach 100M, without the support of a Big Exchange.
damberg

Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:38:57 PM

The other team has a different vision of coin development. Why not? I think if they can offer a better deal than the Ethereum , they're entitled to an opinion.

Although it was an exaggerated example, I generally tend to make decision on that way. Time will show if this very fork becomes successful.
Tamandrac

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:12:20 PM

Although it was an exaggerated example, I generally tend to make decision on that way. Time will show if this very fork becomes successful.
According to the idea is to become successful, there are certainly a lot of cocoonerts on the market, but we will observe
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:41:50 PM

this will be a problem, if the team sets aside too many coins for them. there will be a feeling of mistrust of this coin later. and I think the marketcap for this coin won't be big even it's very difficult to reach 100M, without the support of a Big Exchange.
there is nothing to discuss here, since the coin is not even on the exchange yet, it is logical that when it gets there, the price is small at first
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:17:34 PM

It is a great pity that not so much information was provided to the commander project as we would like, it is a little questioning the legitimacy of the project. There are also rumors that you need to enter your private key, but they are not confirmed. The telegram channel is also not very informative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: