Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32220 times)
Phileste

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:23:05 AM

In the Faq section of official ETCV website I read this: "After the fork, you will be able to view your current ECTV coin balance in the wallet here on the official website of Ethereum Classic Vision." This means in our MEW the ETCV will not be transfered after the fork? How you think about this?
Logically, the site should have general statistics of tokens on the wallets of investors and bounty-hunters, and it will also be on a personal wallet, if I understood correctly
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:25:55 AM

Is there eth in my wallet, can I get etcv?What does this forked coin do?And I can't find the team's information.Is it a scam?
I hope it is not scam.
If you have eth in your wallet then surely you will get the forked coin.
The project is real, I’m really looking forward to when the tokens from the bill will be credited and which exchanges it goes to
I probably will also take part in this. I hope tokens will appear on exchanges very soon. Already have any news on this?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:29:34 AM

Is there eth in my wallet, can I get etcv?What does this forked coin do?And I can't find the team's information.Is it a scam?
I hope it is not scam.
The project is real, I’m really looking forward to when the tokens from the bill will be credited and which exchanges it goes to
I probably will also take part in this. I hope tokens will appear on exchanges very soon. Already have any news on this?
I think it's too early to talk about listing. But the project is definitely worth the attention. I will follow the growth of this project. I would like to know that tokens have any practical application.
allsnioc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:29:45 AM

Hello everyone,
I just want you to know that I was blocked on telegram because I asked the following questions (that were never answered):

- Why do they need my private ETH keys to be imported in their wallet ? If I give my private keys of ETH they (whoever the team is) can get my ETH
- On their site (https://ethereumcv.io/#) they say: "In the upcoming months, we will get ECTV listed on a number of leading exchanges": BUT there is NO exchange that would ever even consider to talk to an anonymous team with no open source code, no wallet, no nothing. So I wanted to know with which exchanged they

So guys... does it look only to me that there is something strange here?

Why block me on the telegram if I am asking only legit questions? (I never offended anyone and I was always polite).

Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:32:21 AM

Hello everyone,
I just want you to know that I was blocked on telegram because I asked the following questions (that were never answered):

- Why do they need my private ETH keys to be imported in their wallet ? If I give my private keys of ETH they (whoever the team is) can get my ETH
- On their site (https://ethereumcv.io/#) they say: "In the upcoming months, we will get ECTV listed on a number of leading exchanges": BUT there is NO exchange that would ever even consider to talk to an anonymous team with no open source code, no wallet, no nothing. So I wanted to know with which exchanged they

Why block me on the telegram if I am asking only legit questions? (I never offended anyone and I was always polite).

It looks pretty weird. I am not going to transfer my keys, but I will follow the development of the project. But still it is strange.
allsnioc

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:35:55 AM

Hello everyone,

It looks pretty weird. I am not going to transfer my keys, but I will follow the development of the project. But still it is strange.

The strange thing is they block people that ask honest questions.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:36:07 AM

how many tokens will be released? Why do you offer 1/3. Will the number of tokens be fixed or do you plan additional issues?
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:37:20 AM

I hope it is not scam.
I think it's too early to talk about listing. But the project is definitely worth the attention. I will follow the growth of this project. I would like to know that tokens have any practical application.
It may be early to talk about listing, but you still need to understand in advance which exchanges can be orient in the future.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:41:08 AM

I hope everything goes transparent. Judging by the concept of the project deserves attention. So you should follow the news from the developers. Perhaps this coin will fly to the moon.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:53:50 AM

I hope everything goes transparent. Judging by the concept of the project deserves attention. So you should follow the news from the developers. Perhaps this coin will fly to the moon.
I hope it will be so. I think the price of the token will rise if tokens will be added to popular exchanges.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:56:05 AM

For the Bounty Capain. Must I create a new wallet on the Etch page or work any other Walett?
You need only Etherum personal wallet only like MEW
It looks like i know who developers are but i will not tell to not make brainstorm
It took 15 min to find it

Oh really, I am totally curious about this as well. But could not find anything about it at all,
talking about ETH personal wallet, as far as I remember. The team is going to launch their own blockchain, IF we are using ETH personal wallet.
what will we do to migrate our balance from ETH blockchain to ETCV blockchain?
it is understandable if ETCV is ERC20 based token, but it is not. The team themselves said it will be a standalone project, then what should we do to move it from ETH blockchain to ETCV blockchain once ETCV mainnet runs?

Where did you read that this is an independent project? And what are they going to develop their own blockchain? Just in this case, it will be pretty popular coin.
allsnioc

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:00:04 AM

Based on what?
There is no wallet, no open source code, no info about the team, people get blocked on telegram without reason, socials are all self-made posts saying we are the best....
There is no info on how to get the ETCV tokens... admins on telegram are implying we should give ETH private keys to get ETCV tokens...
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:34:22 AM

so that the coin flew to the moon, you need to put a lot of effort into the development of what is now and how to choose the right exchange
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:39:39 AM

Based on what?
There is no wallet, no open source code, no info about the team, people get blocked on telegram without reason, socials are all self-made posts saying we are the best....
There is no info on how to get the ETCV tokens... admins on telegram are implying we should give ETH private keys to get ETCV tokens...
Shocking that a fork of ETC is yet to address the 51% reorg attack on ETC blockchain to alleviate worries of susceptibility and vulnerability to similar attacks. This project continues to raise so many red flags, yet, the community continues to fall in over its head for "free" coins.

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-ethereum-classic-after-blockchain-history-rewrites
Caliesnat

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:08:02 PM

Based on what?
Shocking that a fork of ETC is yet to address the 51% reorg attack on ETC blockchain to alleviate worries of susceptibility and vulnerability to similar attacks. This project continues to raise so many red flags, yet, the community continues to fall in over its head for "free" coins.

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-ethereum-classic-after-blockchain-history-rewrites
there are risks, yes, I even heard about how the wallets were broken, maybe people left their keys somewhere, but I think there shouldn't be any shoals here, the team will take care of security
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:14:05 PM

For the Bounty Capain. Must I create a new wallet on the Etch page or work any other Walett?
You need only Etherum personal wallet only like MEW
It looks like i know who developers are but i will not tell to not make brainstorm
It took 15 min to find it

Oh really, I am totally curious about this as well. But could not find anything about it at all,
talking about ETH personal wallet, as far as I remember. The team is going to launch their own blockchain, IF we are using ETH personal wallet.
what will we do to migrate our balance from ETH blockchain to ETCV blockchain?
it is understandable if ETCV is ERC20 based token, but it is not. The team themselves said it will be a standalone project, then what should we do to move it from ETH blockchain to ETCV blockchain once ETCV mainnet runs?

Where did you read that this is an independent project? And what are they going to develop their own blockchain? Just in this case, it will be pretty popular coin.

Yes, even i never hear anything about this whether we have to migrate our ERC20 holdings into ETCv. For our holding they will share the ETCV, so don't share your private keys to anybody for unknown persons.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:38:34 PM

Some people are skeptical about the PrivateKey Import after January 11, 2018 Snapshot., Rule of the thumb on every FORK coin we join move your assets to a different address first before hand. Safety First,

But the dev team should have a alternative plan for Bounty Hunters to claim their tokens, Transferring hundreds of Tokens to a new wallet cost time and money.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:13:28 PM

if you're 'investing' in this you're asking to be fucking burned

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
NeZoX

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:57:33 PM

I hope it will be so. I think the price of the token will rise if tokens will be added to popular exchanges.
Here you are right, the more exchanges will trade ETCV coin, the better from the economic side.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

Hello everyone,

I also not understand why they block you, because about importing private key of our ETH need some minimum explanations. Personaly I think my private key are private and I import it just in metamask.
And how can the administration provide the key, is this direct access to the wallet, and the metamask is a good wallet, I use it myself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: