Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum  (Read 32220 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:16:48 AM

Many days ago they banned me from the telegram chat just for asking a simple question why users should use their private key. It did not seem a safe method in my opinion. It was clear this project was scam ..and we advice many people here on bitcointalk  and on telegram about it.
quite apprehensive, I hear there are a lot of accounts are also deactivated permanently, this being a learning and make us to be more careful in choosing projects. Seriously I really hate them. Whether the investors who lose their money there, take the legal path to this fraud?
before that we must be more careful in participating in a project, yes this is a learning and I do not thought if this project to be a scam. maybe I think a lot of investors lose money in this project and that must take legal action.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flamenko

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:44:25 AM

So, that was a scam?
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:40:52 PM

So, that was a scam?
Yes. It is a scam.There are too many scams in the cryptocurrency market now.People are easily deceived.So we should be careful when we choose some ico.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:48:22 PM

So, that was a scam?
Yes. It is a scam.There are too many scams in the cryptocurrency market now.People are easily deceived.So we should be careful when we choose some ico.
Must must remember this as a good example to take a conclusion of the whole of ethereum forks that not officially announced by ethereum foundation is a scam. These people were getting deceived by scammer wanna earn fast profits.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:35:01 AM

Must must remember this as a good example to take a conclusion of the whole of ethereum forks that not officially announced by ethereum foundation is a scam. These people were getting deceived by scammer wanna earn fast profits.
Greedy investors who want to get easy money will usually get scammed by fake forks.
They tend to easily to give their private keys for scammers to claim forked coins.
After all, they lose all their money.
The ETCV is a good example of scam fork.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 07:08:19 PM

Greedy investors who want to get easy money will usually get scammed by fake forks.
They tend to easily to give their private keys for scammers to claim forked coins.
it's true that they take advantage of the right situation, and I hope there are no losses experienced by many people as well as they are, be careful laying your private key

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:47:18 PM

it's true that they take advantage of the right situation, and I hope there are no losses experienced by many people as well as they are, be careful laying your private key

the problem these scammers know that there are always new people every day who approach the world of crypto who do not know exactly what it means to give their private key to third parties. I think that to avoid it should first close all the social contacts, bitcointalk, telegram ... reopen when there are certainties that is not a scam project! This project has been branded as a scam by many users many days before. So the various channels should activate a freeze account to avoid these problems, does it make sense what I say?
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:33:10 PM

the problem these scammers know that there are always new people every day who approach the world of crypto who do not know exactly what it means to give their private key to third parties. I think that to avoid it should first close all the social contacts, bitcointalk, telegram ... reopen when there are certainties that is not a scam project! This project has been branded as a scam by many users many days before. So the various channels should activate a freeze account to avoid these problems, does it make sense what I say?

Well, this is one of the ways to secure new members of the crypto space. However, I suppose that there are few enthusiasts who would have spent their time working on this. Thus leaving the newcomers alone with the scammers and their own diligence and mindfulness.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:54:27 AM

Well, this is one of the ways to secure new members of the crypto space. However, I suppose that there are few enthusiasts who would have spent their time working on this. Thus leaving the newcomers alone with the scammers and their own diligence and mindfulness.

Exactly, before working any campaign or investing any company we have to think twice for researching a lot. So always try to research yourself before proceeding to further level of research and investment. Otherwise, we will be the most effected person once we find that they are scam means.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:46:39 PM

Exactly, before working any campaign or investing any company we have to think twice for researching a lot. So always try to research yourself before proceeding to further level of research and investment. Otherwise, we will be the most effected person once we find that they are scam means.

Sometimes it is impossible to know in advance whether it turns out to be a scam or not no matter how much work you put in.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:21:43 AM

Sometimes it is impossible to know in advance whether it turns out to be a scam or not no matter how much work you put in.

I personally join their signature campaign for 2 weeks and it was the worst thing to do to start my 2019 Cheesy

But its a big lesson and eye opener for everyone that scammers are trying new things to further scam more people. Masternode coins are getting saturated so they are moving to fake fork project

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
no-ice-please

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:59:16 AM

I personally join their signature campaign for 2 weeks and it was the worst thing to do to start my 2019 Cheesy

But its a big lesson and eye opener for everyone that scammers are trying new things to further scam more people. Masternode coins are getting saturated so they are moving to fake fork project

Yes masternode coins are quite yesterday, at least from the perspective of scammers. I don't even know what their newest scamming technique is.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:10:58 AM

I can't believe it is a scam.I originally wanted to join this project.I didn't do this later.It seems that I have a correct decision.
ETCV fork was fishy and suspicious from first time when it launches because a lot of responsible forum members starting research and they asking about ETCV team. Actually which people working behind the scene because team development was hidden.
HighlanderToken
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:42:54 AM

I'm not sure if most of you guys were in it for the free tokens for holding ETH. If you had Ethereum Classic Vision really in mind please support Etherum Classic itself and projects being built off of ETC. Like for one my token, first proof-of-stake token on Ethereum Classic network. I will airdrop 25 ONEX to the first 20 people to drop their ETC address on my ANN (see signature).
Only apply if your rank is a "Member" or higher on forum please.
I will send tokens within 24 hrs from the time you post your address.

no-ice-please

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:51:21 PM

I can't believe it is a scam.I originally wanted to join this project.I didn't do this later.It seems that I have a correct decision.
ETCV fork was fishy and suspicious from first time when it launches because a lot of responsible forum members starting research and they asking about ETCV team. Actually which people working behind the scene because team development was hidden.

There were tons of negative news about them pretty quickly after they wanted to launch their fork and as you said well known members also raised concerns.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:19:24 PM

I'm not sure if most of you guys were in it for the free tokens for holding ETH. If you had Ethereum Classic Vision really in mind please support Etherum Classic itself and projects being built off of ETC. Like for one my token, first proof-of-stake token on Ethereum Classic network. I will airdrop 25 ONEX to the first 20 people to drop their ETC address on my ANN (see signature).

Are you aware the ETCV is a scam project? and Why did you choose ETC platform instead on ETH?

ETC is still a good target for 51% attack.

There were tons of negative news about them pretty quickly after they wanted to launch their fork and as you said well known members also raised concerns.

I honestly admitted i ignored the warning on the the first 1 week Cheesy and still join their 2 weeks sig campaign getting blinded on the bounty amount. But when community starts posting proofs and show the reality of the situation i immediately dump their signature and join the crusade against this scam fork

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:27:30 PM

The problem are also many fake bitcointalk account that push scam project just to let some body to buy scam coin..really sad! This project was scam since longe time and many time i did advice too about it but many other complete ingnored the message.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 06:09:58 AM

The problem are also many fake bitcointalk account that push scam project just to let some body to buy scam coin..really sad! This project was scam since longe time and many time i did advice too about it but many other complete ingnored the message.
This is one of main use cases of the report button, and the Trust system.
Red tagging is work of DT members, report button can be used to report spammers to moderators.
And, accusation child board is the place you can raise warnings on scam projects.
Last active day of the OP
January 22, 2019, 11:46:06 AM
Eventually, we can determinantly judge that this one is totally a scam project.
Dev gone around a month ago.
HighlanderToken
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 09:18:31 AM

Are you aware the ETCV is a scam project? and Why did you choose ETC platform instead on ETH?

ETC is still a good target for 51% attack.

Yes, I was aware or could tell from the start ETCV was a scam, they had nothing to do with ETC and not interest for the well being of ETC.

I choose ETC because I consider it still a bare landscape to build on but there was many more reasons also. Yes, ETC is still good target for 51% attack but so is alot of other projects. Many projects have survived the attack and now ETC shown that we can shrug it off and move on.
In terms of my token being on ETC, I'm covered from attacks because my token is layer 2 PoS covered by layer 1 PoW.

Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:14:40 PM

Many days ago they banned me from the telegram chat just for asking a simple question why users should use their private key. It did not seem a safe method in my opinion. It was clear this project was scam ..and we advice many people here on bitcointalk  and on telegram about it.
Not only you they also banned me and other many users claiming they also got banned for asking those kinda questions like ETCV wallet safety and about the project road map and when ETCV will go to touch exchange but telegram admin behaviour was rude because there have no right answer to respond because project was clear SCAM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: