Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[ANN][PRIVAT SALE]❤️ LOVE Air Coffee | Innovative coffee blockchain company  (Read 25783 times)
xALEXUSx (OP)

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:39:13 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 10:52:49 AM by xALEXUSx

This is still Pre Sales or personal sales. I did not see the timeline on the website, and this project held a Bounty campaign for ETH costs, meaning that this project has raised funds or funds from the team?

No fees have been held yet, an open sale is scheduled for August 1, 2019

Bounty campaign will start only in two weeks

In private sale what will be the discount and the minimum amount in which  can invest in this step? Can  pay with Fiat currency and will it be necessary to validate the information personal?

price of a token at the stage of private sales for 1 LAC = 0.025 EURO
minimum investment of 10,000 EURO
All our clients must pass KYC on the exchange where we plan to conduct IEO

This amount of 10,000 EURO and a lot for my budget, I will expect to start the sale public. It will be necessary to validate the data before the purchase Or you can buy the tokens and wait for the registered one to be validated - KYC?

10,000 EURO is for private sale, on the pre-sale minimum investment will be much less
Could you clarify the question about KYC?

Means participating in private sales is only for big investors? and why can't small investors take part in private sales ??

Because we attract people and organizations that are interested in the development of the project no less than our team. They are also called mentors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:51:04 AM

This is still Pre Sales or personal sales. I did not see the timeline on the website, and this project held a Bounty campaign for ETH costs, meaning that this project has raised funds or funds from the team?

In private sale what will be the discount and the minimum amount in which  can invest in this step? Can  pay with Fiat currency and will it be necessary to validate the information personal?

This amount of 10,000 EURO and a lot for my budget, I will expect to start the sale public. It will be necessary to validate the data before the purchase Or you can buy the tokens and wait for the registered one to be validated - KYC?

10,000 EURO is for private sale, on the pre-sale minimum investment will be much less

Means participating in private sales is only for big investors? and why can't small investors take part in private sales ??

Because we are interested in attracting people who will help the development of the project no less than our team. They are also called mentors.

That means only certain people can follow it because it can be made a mentor by the team, but it's okay for me here as a small investor will wait for the upcoming pre-sale.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:34:02 PM

In private sale what will be the discount and the minimum amount in which  can invest in this step? Can  pay with Fiat currency and will it be necessary to validate the information personal?

Because we attract people and organizations that are interested in the development of the project no less than our team. They are also called mentors.

It's very clear to tell that there are rules that must be passed from a small number of investor investors. Time to see more about the rules about investors from this project.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:17:21 AM

I understood that most of the projects these days need private investors or angel investors in order to get the project running but giving them huge discounts may result in huge dumping when the token gets listed. Also what is the Plan B if softcap is not reached..?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:54:27 AM

I understood that most of the projects these days need private investors or angel investors in order to get the project running but giving them huge discounts may result in huge dumping when the token gets listed. Also what is the Plan B if softcap is not reached..?

We did not give anyone huge discounts, do not worry))

We are doing everything to achieve SoftCap and we will definitely do it)
bernardos

Activity: 686
Merit: 45

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:21:29 AM

I would be interested in participating in your translation bounty but before I do I would like to see some actual pictures of your factory and your coffee shop where you sell that coffee. What can you show me besides the two youtube videos that weren't satisfactory to be honest. 

This one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkpI6I0raeY&t=12s
shows a boiler like machine with what is probably coffee inside. But we don't see how it operates. Can you show me some real footage?

Content writer and Croatian translator. Contact me for more information.
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:34:16 PM

I would be interested in participating in your translation bounty but before I do I would like to see some actual pictures of your factory and your coffee shop where you sell that coffee. What can you show me besides the two youtube videos that weren't satisfactory to be honest. 

This one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkpI6I0raeY&t=12s
shows a boiler like machine with what is probably coffee inside. But we don't see how it operates. Can you show me some real footage?

Hello. In the near future we will release a number of videos with a roster prototype.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:07:12 PM

If the softcap is not achieved, the investor's money must be returned again so that it does not become fraudulent, I do not need to have a big discount as long as the project is promoting it properly so investors are interested.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:27:54 PM

will the ICO start before the bounty ended?
since the bounty ended on next month, and maybe the token sale will be started before the bounty ended
or you will be extended the bounty?
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:25:33 AM

since the bounty ended on next month, and maybe the token sale will be started before the bounty ended

we plan to launch IEO during the bounty campaign
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:35:45 AM

thats better plan then do ICO after bounty, cause bounty hunter can sell their stake/token with lower price than ICO price

we plan to launch IEO during the bounty campaign

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:53:41 AM

thats better plan then do ICO after bounty, cause bounty hunter can sell their stake/token with lower price than ICO price

The bounty reward will be paid at ETH, which means it will not affect the price of the token
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:03:25 PM

The bounty reward will be paid at ETH, which means it will not affect the price of the token

If the payment of bounties using ETH is safer, there will be no throwing of the LAC tokens large and the price will be stable.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 05:23:38 PM

If the payment of bounties using ETH is safer, there will be no throwing of the LAC tokens large and the price will be stable.
wait, paying bounty hunters with ETH is still not enough to keep prices stable. maybe this can prevent but, there is still the possibility of a dump if later the token listing in the exchange.
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:33:45 PM

wait, paying bounty hunters with ETH is still not enough to keep prices stable. maybe this can prevent but, there is still the possibility of a dump if later the token listing in the exchange.

I did not say that this is enough to maintain price stability, but in this particular case we talked about the bounty
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:52:10 PM

Keep in mind that investors have a substantial bonus from their purchases
and if many investors release their bonus tokens they will certainly be able to influence the price stability in the market.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:03:14 AM

and if many investors release their bonus tokens they will certainly be able to influence the price stability in the market.
but if team is able to keep community from releasing the tokens early I think prices will not fall faster because investors will definitely hold bonus they get on sale

xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:16:37 AM

I do not understand why you decided that early investors received big bonuses?
No information about bonuses was published.
I ask you to follow only the official resources of the project LOVE Air Coffee.

👁‍🗨We are in social networks:
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089494
Facebook: https://facebook.com/LOVEAirCoffeeOfficial
LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/lac-company
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LOVEAirCoffee
Instagram: https://instagram.com/loveaircoffee
Medium: https://medium.com/@loveaircoffee
Reddit: https://reddit.com/user/LAC_OFFICIAL
Github: https://github.com/LOVEAirCoffee
Telegram group: https://t.me/love_air_coffee
Telegram chat: https://t.me/lac_official
YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCBI49O3NzGYZAwL_3EbxIWg
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:44:20 PM

Kyiv Coffee Festival

On April 20-21, Kyiv Coffee Festival was hosted on an Art Factory Platform. There is a coffee championship of the international organization "The Specialty Coffee Association" for the fourth year in a row.

Lectures, 55 food court points, dessert avenue and 40 coffee shops, all in one place. This festival is for both lovers of coffee and professionals taking part in world-class championships.
Thousands of coffeeman and industry workers, hundreds of barista, dozens of roasters, coffee shops, tastings are in the same location.

It was hot and... delicious, naturally. "Love is in the air" is about the weekend at the Kyiv Coffee Festival.

Best regards, LOVE Air Coffee team
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:28:20 PM

The bounty reward will be paid at ETH,

so you will be paid the bounties with ETH, how many ETH that the project will put into the bounty?

which means it will not affect the price of the token

but there is many thing that can affect the price of the token if the token already listed in exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: